Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary (98368 Views)

Atiku Abubakar React To The Death Of His Aide, Umar Priya / Atiku Abubakar React To The Death Of His Aide, Umar Priya / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by updatechange(m): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2022
ATEAMS:
E b things ...

PMB saying hii to yall6
Make dat hand just land on adamu's face
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by SavageResponse(m): 12:25am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Tinubu is much hated in the SS/SE and can't win Atiku in the NE/NW

Mr man get it into your head, Atiku the great thief will never be president of this country.

You can take that to the bank!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by tesppidd: 12:25am On Jun 08, 2022
Slynation:
But Oral B was introduced into Nigerian market in 2011, so boss where you buy am #60 ??
Toothpaste averagely was N60 around that period.

PDP came and it increased over 300 percent.

That is the point.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by SupremeSpecimen: 12:26am On Jun 08, 2022
tesppidd:
Bros Oral B was N60 in 1999 when PDP took over.

Tell your friend.

Lying ass
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:26am On Jun 08, 2022
To be candid.. its just rubbish that is going there in Abuja... what kind of yeye primaries...

Nonsense... no head no tail.... just to pick who!!..

Very rubbish nonsense... i dont even have to right words to describe the nonsense in eagle square... what a party of disaster!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by emmykk(m): 12:26am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Two of them combined cannot beat any APC candidate

Only Atiku can floor Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Sonn(m): 12:29am On Jun 08, 2022
Gedeme002:
APC should just announce the results already undecided

I'm tired

Lol, which result?
Result has already announced itself and the winner is one thief like that, TINUBU
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Slynation(m): 12:30am On Jun 08, 2022
tesppidd:
Toothpaste averagely was N60 around that period.

PDP came and it increased over 300 percent.

That is the point.
Baba...you were specific shaah, But I will prefer that 16years of PDP to just this 7years of APC, APC came to power without plans, they are the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria...I will rather vote for ZLP than APC

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by themanderon: 12:30am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:
Have Nigerians lost their sense of reasoning? How on Earth will a sane person vote the party successor of a leader who took over power when Oral B toothpaste cost N180 and wants to hand over power to his party successor with the same Oral B toothpaste having a price tag of N600. That's way over 233% inflation rate within 8years.That's madness! Need I talk about other commodities? Insecurity? Unemployment? Jeez!

It seems Nigerians are destined to be stupid with the way some are clamouring for hags, dinwits, and callous folks aspiring to be president.

You will be too surprised at how morbidly stupid our people can be.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by aujile(m): 12:31am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:
Have Nigerians lost their sense of reasoning? How on Earth will a sane person vote the party successor of a leader who took over power when Oral B toothpaste cost N180 and wants to hand over power to his party successor with the same Oral B toothpaste having a price tag of N600. That's way over 233% inflation rate within 8years.That's madness! Need I talk about other commodities? Insecurity? Unemployment? Jeez!

It seems Nigerians are destined to be stupid with the way some are clamouring for hags, dinwits, and callous folks aspiring to be president.
Lol
Of all the things you could use, na oral-b toothpaste...It's crazy how bad things are currently
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by ogwumgbe: 12:32am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:

Very destined to suffer and smile, if they did not hid the voice of great Fela Onikulapo Kuti who saw this years ago and blew the trumpet, don't you know that they are perpetually the object of manipulation and subjugation, useless pawns, see them rejoicing over party that destroyed the econony completely, useless masses that deserve to be desimated by Boko Haram. Very stupid stinking things. Who in his sane mind will support either PDP and APC in this era? on what ground? Is that they provided elecriticity or built world class roads? is it adequate water supply or jobs ? What really is special about these parties that the useless masses will like them to continue? Someone even shamelessly mentioned dollars being shared. Your treasury was looted for presidential interestes and you are applauding? Something is truly wrong with Nigerians, the most useless people on plantet earth

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Interesting2023: 12:34am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Nonsense talk coz na you wan carry your APC candidate reach there, from top to bottom brains
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by tesppidd: 12:34am On Jun 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Lying ass

People like you think we have forgotten what your PDP also did to this country.

I can take criticisms of APC from a non partisan person or an APGA or LP person.

But criticisms from a PDP apologist? The same PDP?

Never Never Never
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by nedekid: 12:35am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
And is that what you prefer?
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by nedekid: 12:36am On Jun 08, 2022
Nightie:
Unfortunately, most Nigerian youths don't use their brain
Sadly
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Aystarz: 12:37am On Jun 08, 2022
Grandmmaster:
what Peter Obi said make sense.. My first time I'll be voting next year and heaven knows I'll be voting for the right person.. #PeterObi

Before nko!
Anyone with a modicum of sense knows only PO is good enough for Nigeria at this time.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Obidient1: 12:45am On Jun 08, 2022
I stand with PETER OBI
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Menace2Society(m): 12:49am On Jun 08, 2022
Aystarz:

Before nko!
Anyone with a modicum of sense knows only PO is good enough for Nigeria at this time.
Like he did in Anambra lol jesters
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by PointZerom: 12:50am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:

Why won't God abandon them when they can't make use of their free given brains.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Pacesetter123(m): 12:50am On Jun 08, 2022
YoungLionken:
They should speak for themselves!!

PS. Who's the man on stage right now called Obasi? He's just like Buhari, just a little worse with the speech...
grin grin grin
Buhari is far more coordinated than that man in speech making.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by SupremeSpecimen: 12:55am On Jun 08, 2022
tesppidd:
People like you think we have forgotten what your PDP also did to this country.

I can take criticisms of APC from a non partisan person or an APGA or LP person.

But criticisms from a PDP apologist? The same PDP?

Never Never Never

Jokester...

Abeg pull up my pdp threads, posts, comments..

Just one....

Easiest 100k you ever made

Look under Ik International too

You goofed. But of course you won't admit it.

That would be too much like a Man
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:57am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:

Very unfortunate......time shall tell anyway ...
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by blancsn1: 12:58am On Jun 08, 2022
I will be standing to break Peter Peter Obi manhood
rayvelez:
PETER OBI mandate we stand.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Cantona05: 1:06am On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=mark55512 post=113582410]If you want sure bet message me at 08075525522[scam/quote]
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by generalwo(m): 1:38am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:

.... I'm not a politician but a father failed doesn't mean his son will fail.... Osibanjo might do things differently.... I'm not canvassing for him o... I'm just saying, don't judge osibanjo simply because he ws vp under a blood thirsty squid.....
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by franudi: 1:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. I don't care about tribalism, it has killed Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:

The electorates are the biggest problems in Nigeria.
It amazes me how any rational person will comfortably vote for this same recycled people that have inflicted so much sufferings on them?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by MacANDIES: 2:21am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Are you for real? I think you're joking
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Inosky: 2:21am On Jun 08, 2022
We are wiser now.

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by HIPROFILE(m): 2:22am On Jun 08, 2022
I dont mean disrespect to anyones view

But any sane person would shun ethnicity and religion Go all out for Obi and Osinbajo thats if they finally give Osinbajo the ticket!

Gobld bless Me

God bless You

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Afamed: 2:29am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

No candidate in the APC can defeat Atiku.Not even if Lawan emerges
Pa Chukwudi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.