Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu (2727 Views)

There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) / Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Whiteangel1234: 12:28am On Jun 08, 2022
Can Any Yoruba South West tell me why they are not supporting Prof Osibanjo ? It will be easier to market him to the Igbos and other Nigerians

We cannot and will never support BOLA AHMAD TINUBU , not now not in the future even if he win the Primary

Tinubu is an Epitome of failure about to happen

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Whiteangel1234: 12:30am On Jun 08, 2022
It make no logical sense to me why any right thinking person will leave Prof Osibanjo and be pushing Tinubu ?

He maybe the demi god of the south west but an uncharismatic fragile looking senile old man with incoherent speech to the rest of Nigerians

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Moblux(m): 12:31am On Jun 08, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Can Any Yoruba South West tell me why they are not supporting Prof Osibanjo ? It will be easier to market him to the Igbos and other Nigerians

We cannot and will never support BOLA AHMAD TINUBU , not now not in the future even if he win the Primary

Personal interest overriding overall interest of the people.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by God1000(m): 12:31am On Jun 08, 2022
I'm surprised too

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by babyfaceafrica: 12:32am On Jun 08, 2022
What you don't know is more than what you know. Stick with what you know

14 Likes

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Reflect7: 12:32am On Jun 08, 2022
Because they vote based on sentiment and emotion, not critical analysis.
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by DoggoneDogg: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2022
They are foolish.

All the Afonja boys in my primary school usually sat at the back of the class & came last every term.

But guess the ones with the biggest food flasks and coolers during break time? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by naijaguy1234(m): 12:34am On Jun 08, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

It’s a cultural thing. Don’t bite the finger that fed you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Slynation(m): 12:34am On Jun 08, 2022
They are all cowards naw...!! I'm even wondering what and what APC will use to market their candidate
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Alphagan(m): 12:35am On Jun 08, 2022
What do you know about Tinubu, Osinbajo and Yoruba?

You know nada

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Billingslord: 12:35am On Jun 08, 2022
You know nothing just go and rest

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by iCauseTrouble: 12:35am On Jun 08, 2022
Yes. Nice people should be selling Ice cream
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by NwaIdeato: 12:35am On Jun 08, 2022
It's weird, despite his shortcomings mostly caused by Buhari's incompetenc, Osibanjo is still the future and the present of Yoruba political consciousness and not Tinubu who as an old guard of the political game is merely banking on his hype as a king maker in the SW...Osibanjo commands far more appeal and acceptability from various tribes in the South, Tinubu isn't popular in the South aside from his core Lagos/Osun loyalists

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Owopariola01: 12:35am On Jun 08, 2022
Reflect7:
Because they vote based on sentiment and emotion, not critical analysis.

Yet one played a moral and religious card, while the other played a reality card.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Adisa89(m): 12:35am On Jun 08, 2022
The only reason you want Osibanjo to win is because you feel he can't defeat Atiku. Admit it, y'all are scared of Jagaban. If I was an mkpurummiri addict I'd be scared too.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by XerXers: 12:36am On Jun 08, 2022
They are moved by hatred for igbos and not national progress. Only Tinubu can marginalize igbo for them to gloat
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Alphagan(m): 12:36am On Jun 08, 2022
Slynation:
They are all cowards naw...!!

Lol!

Cowards that are making your parents to be emotional to the extent of crying.

Ask Onu about us

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by yyba: 12:36am On Jun 08, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

but the ibgos dosen't have political value in Nigeria politics

15 Likes

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Slynation(m): 12:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Alphagan:

Lol!

Cowards that are making your parents to be emotional to the extent of crying.

Ask Onu about us
Don't worry about my parents, you should worry about their son!!
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Randomgist(m): 12:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Because there are more corrupt people in Nigeria than incorrupt people. Because most people lie when they say they want good leaders. Because the masses are more corrupt than their leaders. And that's why a people will always have the leader they deserve.
Nigeria can't get a good leader because Nigerians are bad, bad can't produce good, simple.
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Adabite(m): 12:39am On Jun 08, 2022
You are wrong OP. I'm a Yoruba man and I can tell you certainly that 7 of 10 Yoruba people will pick Osinbajo ahead of Tinuibu.

The major challenge is the capacity of PYO to win the election considering Atiku as a major factor here.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by alfarouq(m): 12:40am On Jun 08, 2022
This one has opened the book of lamentations. Remember if you don't support him, Millions will support him. You didn't even support him now and it seems he will win the ticket

5 Likes

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by IgOga(m): 12:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Osibanjo showed that he's a traitor and cannot be trusted....nobody really trust him in the North too.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Slynation(m): 12:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Alphagan:
What do you know about Tinubu, Osinbajo and Yoruba?

You know nada
You don't even know anything, Those marketing Tinubu doesn't love his wellbeing, someone that has been falling upandan, who knows of he will live to witness the election...
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by alfarouq(m): 12:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
It make no logical sense to me why any right thinking person will leave Prof Osibanjo and be pushing Tinubu ?

He maybe the demi god of the south west but an uncharismatic fragile looking senile old man with incoherent speech to the rest of Nigerians

Have you listened to Elon Musk speak, he also stutters. Incoherent speech does not mean someone is unintelligent or not competent especially when his record says otherwise.

Besides, it is not like you actually like Osinbajo, it is just that you hate Tinubu more than him for reasons best known to you

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by truthfinder319: 12:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Who are you to tell them who is better for them. Also, it is not only SW, Akpabio and Uju stepped down for the master strategist.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 12:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu vs Osibanjo show yet they just like to Igbo lashed out.

One of them will APC candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 08, 2022
Adisa89:
The only reason you want Osibanjo to win is because you feel he can't defeat Atiku. Admit it, y'all are scared of Jagaban. If I was an mkpurummiri addict I'd be scared too.

When some of you monkeys make this stupid claim, I feel bemused. So Tinubu can defeat Atiku or anyone else in a general election as who or as what? How does a common thief like Tinubu appeal to an average voter in Markudi or Afikpo or Damaturu or Jalingo? How exactly? What personal or reputational advantages make him sellable to the generality of ordinary voters in the streets across Nigeria (not party chieftains and delegates that he can bribe with his ill gotten dollars)?

You people are compulsive idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Princeps: 12:44am On Jun 08, 2022
Because most Yoruba people are easily corrupted by money.
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by alanto: 12:45am On Jun 08, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
What you don't know is more than what you know. Stick with what you know
How do I write this on mable and present to OP. He needs words of encouragement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Whiteangel1234: 12:45am On Jun 08, 2022
IgOga:
Osibanjo showed that he's a traitor and cannot be trusted....nobody really trust him in the North too.

Is it about the North or about Yoruba bringing their best candidate that can better Nigeria ?
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by PussyMiners: 12:47am On Jun 08, 2022
See fake love from osu pigs.
You hate Osinbajo as much as you hate Asiwaju .
Haven't y'all been calling him all sorts of derogatory names for the past 7 years ??

So you suddenly realised his brilliance tonight. Lmao
Carry your cannibistic love go another side

We understand you are using this to mask your pain and save face grin grin

Effing losers !

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu And Peter Obi Certificate Comparison Side By Side -photo / TINUBU Appoints SSCE Holder From A Bandits Ravaged State As Defense Minister / Dangote Refinery Beginning Operation!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.