Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu (2744 Views)

There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) / Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by PussyMiners: 12:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Princeps:
Because most Yoruba people are easily corrupted by money.
Like osu yeebos who sell their mothers for peanuts !
Idiots

Why didnt you losers say all these when Atiku emerged last week grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 12:54am On Jun 08, 2022
naijaguy1234:
It’s a cultural thing. Don’t bite the finger that fed you.
Even when it would lead to disaster ?
If Igbos must let our turn go then the person must be worth it
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by RiceProducers: 1:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Because they know Tinubu made Osinbajo and probably has 20 Osinbajos and 30 BRFs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Donshegxy10(m): 1:44am On Jun 08, 2022
No one care about your support or marketing, you don't even like osinbajo, if osinbajo is picked, I am certain that you will pounce on him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by PussyMiners: 1:58am On Jun 08, 2022
Donshegxy10:
No one care about your support or marketing, you don't even like osinbajo, if osinbajo is picked, I am certain that you will pounce on him.
Abi oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Emir01: 2:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Can Any Yoruba South West tell me why they are not supporting Prof Osibanjo ? It will be easier to market him to the Igbos and other Nigerians

We cannot and will never support BOLA AHMAD TINUBU , not now not in the future even if he win the Primary

Tinubu is an Epitome of failure about to happen

Osinbajo is not better than Tinubu in anyway. By speaking grammar? What has he done for over 7 years as chairman of economic committee. He has performed so woefully. BAT is not his mate.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Softmirror: 2:06am On Jun 08, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
They are foolish.

All the Afonja boys in my primary school usually sat at the back of the class & came last every term.

But guess the ones with the biggest food flasks and coolers during break time? grin

IT WOULD HAVE MADE SENSE IF ALL THE SOUTH EAST ASPIRANTS WITHDREW AND STOOD BEHIND ONLY ONE SOUTHEAST ASPIRANT BUT EVEN AT SO. SOUTHEAST CAN'T DEMONSTRATE SOLIDARITY FOR HERSELF. WHAT A PITY!
CRYING MARGINALISATION.

You can't reap from where you did not sow. South East no sabi politics. You guys have a very long way to go seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Benmob: 2:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Randomgist:
Because there are more corrupt people in Nigeria than incorrupt people. Because most people lie when they say they want good leaders. Because the masses are more corrupt than their leaders. And that's why a people will always have the leader they deserve.
Nigeria can't get a good leader because Nigerians are bad, bad can't produce good, simple.
thank u, a curse country will ever be curse, tribalism and religion have already destroy it in full, I wish more bad leaders to nigeria because our mumu never do
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Ekpeitit(m): 2:25am On Jun 08, 2022
That's exactly why the South East will never produce a president.
1- I don't think Yorubas like traitors.
2- Every good politician knows that APC will be soundly beaten if Osibanjo is their flag bearer.
3- I don't think Tinubu needs the South East votes to be president,that's why he didn't bother travelling there.

I am not even Yoruba but I'm sure I answered your question.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by wiseoneking: 3:14am On Jun 08, 2022
yyba:
but the ibgos dosen't have political value in Nigeria politics
You guys want that man dead so I that a northern vp will carry on. Why do wicked
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 3:16am On Jun 08, 2022
He has no structure. He shouldn't have contested at all. He is being seen as a betrayal. That is a lesson

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by yyba: 3:23am On Jun 08, 2022
wiseoneking:
You guys want that man dead so I that a northern vp will carry on. Why do wicked
are you immune to death ?
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 4:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Talking as if Igbo dey appreciate and embrace good thing politically than sabotages and Terrorist. Yorubas are reasonable than to fall the trap of praise singers who want us to lose presidency by filling politically unporpulars in the name or credibility. It is an Insult on us for any Igbo to recommend candidate for us when they failed to recommend and support one candidates for themselves from their region.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by jogojogo: 4:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Ask Shettima please
Thank you
Whiteangel1234:
Can Any Yoruba South West tell me why they are not supporting Prof Osibanjo ? It will be easier to market him to the Igbos and other Nigerians

We cannot and will never support BOLA AHMAD TINUBU , not now not in the future even if he win the Primary

1 Like

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by jogojogo: 4:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Is Lagos a disaster?
You think it's a common feat to run a State without allocation for more than 6 years
What's the evidence of Osinbanjo achievement?
Governance is not grammar
mrvitalis:

Even when it would lead to disaster ?
If Igbos must let our turn go then the person must be worth it

1 Like

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by temmyyem: 4:55am On Jun 08, 2022
This has nothing to do with any region, it’s all about the dollar.
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by jogojogo: 4:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Chai!!!
See sudden love for Osibanjo from his haters
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Ghengiskhan(m): 5:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

You only know about Osinbajo because of Tinubu and the fact is that there are many more like Osinbajo working with Tinubu so voting for Tinubu will put many more Like Osinbajo to work in government

1 Like

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by 9jahotblog: 5:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

SW are supporting Osinbajo with all what they have if you don’t know.
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by laurel03(m): 5:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Hedonini:

When some of you monkeys make this stupid claim, I feel bemused. So Tinubu can defeat Atiku or anyone else in a general election as who or as what? How does a common thief like Tinubu appeal to an average voter in Markudi or Afikpo or Damaturu or Jalingo? How exactly? What personal or reputational advantages make him sellable to the generality of ordinary voters in the streets across Nigeria (not party chieftains and delegates that he can bribe with his ill gotten dollars)?

You people are compulsive idiots.
so it's Tinubu that makes those state you mentioned to be less developed since 1999? ?
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by DECLAN2015(m): 5:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Hedonini:

When some of you monkeys make this stupid claim, I feel bemused. So Tinubu can defeat Atiku or anyone else in a general election as who or as what? How does a common thief like Tinubu appeal to an average voter in Markudi or Afikpo or Damaturu or Jalingo? How exactly? What personal or reputational advantages make him sellable to the generality of ordinary voters in the streets across Nigeria (not party chieftains and delegates that he can bribe with his ill gotten dollars)?

You people are compulsive idiots.

Lack of home training is clearly written over.nobosy force u to vote.vite ur fulani master and continue ur biafra or death
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by DECLAN2015(m): 5:35am On Jun 08, 2022
Princeps:
Because most Yoruba people are easily corrupted by money.

Fallacy
Everyone knows the greedy tribe bro

1 Like

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Oracleforce: 5:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
It make no logical sense to me why any right thinking person will leave Prof Osibanjo and be pushing Tinubu ?

He maybe the demi god of the south west but an uncharismatic fragile looking senile old man with incoherent speech to the rest of Nigerians

What you don't understand is that Tinubu is a moneybag politician...he has dollarized all these delegates...so, these are not the true reflection of who Yoruba people are. These are just hungry politician that want to grab from Tinubu largese
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by 3ple9iner: 5:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Adabite:
You are wrong OP. I'm a Yoruba man and I can tell you certainly that 7 of 10 Yoruba people will pick Osinbajo ahead of Tinuibu.

The major challenge is the capacity of PYO to win the election considering Atiku as a major factor here.

You just said it all, I prefer Osinbanjo but Atiku will floor him
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Kuruptnigga: 6:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

South West are the Problem of this country till date. I swear
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Lionnation: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Let tinubu win, it's a plus for obi in the main election
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by DoggoneDogg: 7:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Softmirror:

IT WOULD HAVE MADE SENSE IF ALL THE SOUTH EAST ASPIRANTS WITHDREW AND STOOD BEHIND ONLY ONE SOUTHEAST ASPIRANT BUT EVEN AT SO. SOUTHEAST CAN'T DEMONSTRATE SOLIDARITY FOR HERSELF. WHAT A PITY!
CRYING MARGINALISATION.

You can't reap from where you did not sow. South East no sabi politics. You guys have a very long way to go seriously.

Pot calling kettle black.

Why have all the Afonja aspirants not stepped down to support one Afonja in solidarity??
Please answer quickly, I wan go shit.
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Idiko1: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
It make no logical sense to me why any right thinking person will leave Prof Osibanjo and be pushing Tinubu ?

He maybe the demi god of the south west but an uncharismatic fragile looking senile old man with incoherent speech to the rest of Nigerians

You are correct when in a normal country. Nigeria is not a normal country where logic is the mainstay.
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by DOTian: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2022
Ekpeitit:
That's exactly why the South East will never produce a president.
1- I don't think Yorubas like traitors.
2- Every good politician knows that APC will be soundly beaten if Osibanjo is their flag bearer.
3- I don't think Tinubu needs the South East votes to be president,that's why he didn't bother travelling there.

I am not even Yoruba but I'm sure I answered your question.

What's your rotten fixation on the South East? Do your thing and fix another ijiot as the president and spend another 8 years suffering as usual. You're supposed to be giving your drooling followers updates on whatever that is happening there but your whole post is all about anti igbo rants. What's really your problem? That the East has no right whatsoever to talk of the presidency? Make your jagaban the president and we will help you finish off things from there.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Softmirror: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Why have all the Afonja aspirants not stepped down to support one Afonja in solidarity??

Lol tension catch you abi sotay shit dey worry you. On a serious note what the South East lack is the SHAME. Your shamelessness is what made you to ask this shitty question. As against none to show in South East lol standing behind any southeastern. grin If you are from the East, you guys have a very long way to go.
Re: Why Are South West Not Supporting Osibanjo? He Is Better Than Tinubu by Softmirror: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Lol tension catch you abi sotay shit dey worry you. On a serious note one of many things the South East lack is the SHAME. Your shamelessness is what made you to ask this shitty question. As against none to show in South East lol standing behind any southeastern. grin If you are from the East, you guys have a very long way to go.

YOU AND YOUR NUMEROUS MONIKERS MAKING NOISE UP AND DOWN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu And Peter Obi Certificate Comparison Side By Side -photo / Enugu Town Deserted After Nigerian Soldiers, Others Engage IPOB/ESN Operatives / Edo: E J Agbonayinma Visits Ikpoba-Okha, Preaches Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.