Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) (74471 Views)

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) / Osun PDP Governorship Primary: Voting Ends As Sorting Of Ballots Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Candycrushy(f): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2022
Peter obi is still the man regardless

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Crusadee: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu everywhere
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Image123(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Update o

Tinubu is winning by a wide margin. Only his name they are calling. Once in a while Ameachi, then Osinbajo

7 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by PENNYSWAP: 9:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Anyways:
Count for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Congratulations to BAT

I learnt one thing from tinubu

To build bridges

Like build bad A$$ bridges and link roads

What we are seeing here today is a long long foundation tinubu built

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Dorwadorta:
I wish PYO would win the primary.....

But alas sad

My BAT comrades are already celebrating over here
we Are already leading
pyo will beg bat atlast

3 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by AyindeHa: 9:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Check my profile signature on how to contact us
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Simeonjoe1: 9:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Check out the thread with updated counts and more coverage

https://www.nairaland.com/7164631/apc-presidential-primary-live-updates/67#113583420
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Harrynight(m): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu aka Emilokan is clearly coasting home to victory and it won’t even be close. If you’re still hating on him at this point, then it’s witchcraft and you need deliverance.

Atari Ajanaku ni Tinubu, ko nse eru omode. Taba rerin kasope a rerin. Ajanaku koja mori nkan firi. Tinubu is the big Elephant in the room.

Is not hate it's about his age and health.
People like u should advise him to go and rest and support a more younger person, Gallant and capable for the top job

3 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Hier(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Hopefully, by Sunday, you will start counting embarassed grin grin grin grin

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Anyways:

Oh my God wow
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Terrier99: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2022
PMBtill2023:
Tinubu will be a lot easier for Atiku.

We like it like that.

4 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Elliotwaveforec: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Image123:

Tinubu is winning by a wide margin. Only his name they are calling. Once in a while Ameachi, then Osinbajo
Ok, thanks
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by seborrhic: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Acidosis:

Whoever wins the APC primary election is 80% close to victory at the general election.

Tinubu will trounce Atiku in the National election.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by kollinz1234(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Acidosis:

Whoever wins the APC primary election is 80% close to victory at the general election.

To defeat a sitting government at the Federal level is no jokes. It took the alliance of all the top Nigerian politicians from the North, South, West and East (including Saraki, Atiku, Tinubu, Buhari, etc.) to defeat Goodluck with a very little margin.

say a sitting party
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by heykims(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2022
If this trend continues, the positions will be
1. Tinubu
2. Amaechi
3. Ahmed Lawan
4. Osinbajo
No mention of Yahya Bello, Umahi, Ayade at all yet.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Thazard(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2022
onpoint247:
IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT THE APC PRIMARIES TODAY.....
*SHARED AS RCVD*

*The Greatest Act Of Leadership Is Mentoring.*

Today, when we see Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN, our VP; we remember Tinubu

When we see Sanwoolu, Gov of Lagos state; we remember Tinubu

When we see Rauf Aregbesola former Gov of Osun State & now Internal Affairs Minister; we remember Tinubu

When we see Babatunde Raji Fashola, Erudite former Gov of Lagos State & now Minister of Work & Housing; we remember Tinubu

When we see Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Minister of information; we remember Tinubu

When we see Babatunde Fowler, Former Executive chairman Federal board of Inland revenue; we remember Tinubu

When we see Fayemi, Gov of Ekiti state; we remember Tinubu

When we see Oyetola, Gov of Osun state; we remember Tinubu

When we see Sunday Akin Dare, Minister for youth and sport; we remember Tinubu

When we see Dapo Abiodun, Gov of Ogun state; we remember Tinubu.

When we see Abdul Rahman AbdulRazak, Gov. of kwara state; we remember Tinubu

When we see Abike Dabiri, DG Diaspora commission; we remember Tinubu

When we see Babatunde K Ogala, APC National Legal Adviser; we remember Tinubu

When we see Femi Gbajabiamila, Speaker House of Representatives; we remember Tinubu.

The list is endless.

*My question is: Who are we going to see tomorrow & remember YOU?*

*Who are we going to see tomorrow & remember me?*

Let us invest in our community: Let us build our people: When we build the people, the people will build the city.

The hallmark of a true leader is not just the ability to rule well but also the ability to nurture, groom his associates & promote talents.

Word of wisdom comrade.

Nevertheless, Peter Obi I Stan.

3 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Y2ffarms: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Finally someone will emerge.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by mymadam(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2022
DonBenny77:
Atiku is cumming
I cum in piss
cheesy

Yes, he was also about to cum in 2019, but.... grin
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Can tinubu really defeat atiku in general election?
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Acidosis:

To defeat a sitting government at the Federal level is no jokes. It took the alliance of all the top Nigerian politicians from the North, South, West and East (including Saraki, Atiku, Tinubu, Buhari, etc.) to defeat Goodluck with a very little margin.

Jonathan was an Imcubent, is Tinubu and Imcubent, most Northerners will work for Atiku, the scenario is different
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by sameks08(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2022
what of Lawan is He not in the ballot
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by duduade: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2022
God has the final say

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by tuzle(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2022
i swear this there primary is cruse.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nicho118(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Okobola146:
Okorocha is leading by landslide victory
why you deh tell me result from the bottom

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2022
OSINBAJO 2023...
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by SeniorPikin247(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2022
BAT is the man to beat
Jagaban all the way
But my fear for General Election

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by YoobaNesan: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Omo Olodo ide, on your manhood I shall perish, come rain come shine, you'll defeat your enemies.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2022
Oduskid:
Can tinubu really defeat atiku in general election?
He cannot use propaganda sef because he too is corrupt

3 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2022
We know all tinubu buy the votes

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Abudu2000(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

Congratulations to BAT

I learnt one thing from tinubu

To build bridges

Like build bad A$$ bridges and link roads

What we are seeing here today is a long long foundation tinubu built
6 years ago I said it, tinubu's grip on Nigeria politics will be X100 of obasanjo

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by alapowise: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2022
Pyo will overtake. Just watch out. heart attack for Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by AmeLonRo(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Thats nice. Free and fair sir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO0n9N9iOVw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.