Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) (74417 Views)

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) / Osun PDP Governorship Primary: Voting Ends As Sorting Of Ballots Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by ppogba: 9:35am On Jun 08, 2022
majamajic:

Is tvc still on gotv ?

Still on Gotv.

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Reality3080: 9:35am On Jun 08, 2022
Anyways:

On break... Continuing soon
what about lawan?

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by supereagle(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2022
*Box 21 Counted*

Amaechi ➖29
Tinubu ➖206
Osinbanjo ➖23
Yahaya Bello ➖5
Lawan ➖6

Invalid ➖3

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2022
Who will be tinubu running mate?

3 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by forgiveness: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2022
Oduskid:
that final result aswr

quote me back

Are they still counting? Yes or No?

Probably, somebody has rigged the election.

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Acidosis(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Who will vote for Tinubu in the SS/SE

That's the point. The votes of the SS/SE will be divided, hence giving BAT an edge. Many SS/SE voters will clearly vote PDP, Labour Party, and APC.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Okoroawusa: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Politics is about interest , I got my interest in this primary even though I ain't a member of APC but it's OK if Tinubu wins

No hard feelings
Aaaaaah my people the account of PrinceOfLagos has been hacked!!!

He is now sounding normal. Please mynd44 help us bring back the original PrinceOfLagos

12 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by ppogba: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2022
matthew080:
This vise president just went to disgrace himself

He was mislead.
9 out of every 10, you do not take the decision he took.

The day a butterfly begins to see itself as a bird, that day will be it's end.

3 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Eriokanmi: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

Stop this hatred na.its childish
hatered, how? Tune to channelstv at work or wherever you are like I'm doing right now. I work and also observe the goings on same time.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by BlackBaron: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2022
They could have simply done a ballot system to ensure privacy of voters.

Writing names on paper is a way to ensure that some candidate's agents can enforce their choice to those who might have change of heart after collecting payment.

Some are also writing names such as Yomi, Baba Asiwaju, etc

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by RealOmegwiOsas: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2022
Let TINUBU win so OluwaPeter Obi can have a smooth ride to success......We Nigerian Youths have decided never to hand over the future of this nation to clueless politicians the age of our Grandfathers!!!

#PeterObiWeWant!!

3 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by deltaprincess(f): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2022
obynzo:

How much were you paid for this?

Olodo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Tunji50: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Pyo and amaechi leading back
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by JBoss25(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2022
Candycrushy:
Peter obi is still the man regardless
I want Peter Obi to win but I don't see him winning the majority of the yoruba's will vote for Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by ppogba: 9:39am On Jun 08, 2022
Acidosis:

That's the point. The votes of the SS/SE will be divided, hence giving BAT an edge. Many SS/SE voters will clearly vote PDP, Labour Party, and APC.

Learn not to argue with political neophytes.

To some, he will not even get a vote in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by ladodo: 9:39am On Jun 08, 2022
Even Amaechi votes is more than VP votes, Bola Ahmed is coasting to Victory.

4 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by ManirBK: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2022
supereagle:
*Box 21 Counted*
Amaechi ➖29 Tinubu ➖206 Osinbanjo ➖23 Yahaya Bello ➖5 Lawan ➖6
Invalid ➖3

3 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by wolesmile(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Anyways:

How many boxes altogether?
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by medolab90(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2022
JBoss25:
I want Peter Obi to win but I don't see him winning the majority of the yoruba's will vote for Tinubu

You forgot the other region…I doubt if he can win any Northern state
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by olusegxz: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Just the amount of people viewing this topic alone is enough to do our own primaries sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by teepain: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Jonathan was an Imcubent, is Tinubu and Imcubent, most Northerners will work for Atiku, the scenario is different

You underestimate the personal interests of the Northern politicians in APC such as El Rufai, Ganduje and the rest.

Those people will work against Atiku knowing fully well that Atiku's success at the polls might work against their own political ambition in subsequent years which was why most of them insisted on a Southern candidate in this primary.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by deji17: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2022
In APC, it is important who comes second in the ballot box. He gets why. Amaechi might become the lucky chap.

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2022
teepain:

You underestimate the personal interests of the Northern politicians in APC such El Rufai, Ganduje and the rest.

Those people will work against Atiku knowing fully well that Atiku's success at the polls might work against their own political ambition in subsequent years which was why most of them insisted on a Southern candidate in this primary.
They want to be Vp and all of them cannot be picked as Vp
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Acidosis(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Tinubu has won this thing. So painful.

My dear.....
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by blacknoir: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Chai even amaechi pas osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Karnice600: 9:44am On Jun 08, 2022
onpoint247:
IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT THE APC PRIMARIES TODAY.....
*SHARED AS RCVD*

*The Greatest Act Of Leadership Is Mentoring.*

Today, when we see Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN, our VP; we remember Tinubu

When we see Sanwoolu, Gov of Lagos state; we remember Tinubu

When we see Rauf Aregbesola former Gov of Osun State & now Internal Affairs Minister; we remember Tinubu

When we see Babatunde Raji Fashola, Erudite former Gov of Lagos State & now Minister of Work & Housing; we remember Tinubu

When we see Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Minister of information; we remember Tinubu

When we see Babatunde Fowler, Former Executive chairman Federal board of Inland revenue; we remember Tinubu

When we see Fayemi, Gov of Ekiti state; we remember Tinubu

When we see Oyetola, Gov of Osun state; we remember Tinubu

When we see Sunday Akin Dare, Minister for youth and sport; we remember Tinubu

When we see Dapo Abiodun, Gov of Ogun state; we remember Tinubu.

When we see Abdul Rahman AbdulRazak, Gov. of kwara state; we remember Tinubu

When we see Abike Dabiri, DG Diaspora commission; we remember Tinubu

When we see Babatunde K Ogala, APC National Legal Adviser; we remember Tinubu

When we see Femi Gbajabiamila, Speaker House of Representatives; we remember Tinubu.

The list is endless.

*My question is: Who are we going to see tomorrow & remember YOU?*

*Who are we going to see tomorrow & remember me?*

Let us invest in our community: Let us build our people: When we build the people, the people will build the city.

The hallmark of a true leader is not just the ability to rule well but also the ability to nurture, groom his associates & promote talents.
Yeah when you see you're breathing and alive you remember Tinubu. He gave you life
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 08, 2022
Acidosis:

You don't see it yet, Atiku is your president come 2023, based on your own permutation, if you want to be objective.
Sad buy true.

With Obi not being able to muster the support he needs to win, he'll share the spoils with BAT in the whole south. It's the youths voting bloc that'll make sure of that this time. While that happens down south, ATIKU slides home to victory in the North, with pockets of vote in the south.

Sadly, we are not better for it as a nation. I would have loved PYO or Obi.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Addme: 9:44am On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Politics is about interest , I got my interest in this primary even though I ain't a member of APC but it's OK if Tinubu wins

No hard feelings
That's the spirit bro.
No hard feelings,all we want is a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by ManirBK: 9:45am On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by Onarabu: 9:45am On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Who.among them can be picked? To avoid Muslim-muslim ticket
Re: Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) by seanwilliam(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2022
Honestly if I were Osinbajo, I would step down for tinubu for posterity sake,

I wonder how dem go Dey look themselves in the eyes afterwards , politics aside, one should not be an ingrate.

But
, my hope is on Osinbajo and Peter obi

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC / Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] / The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.