Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Mother Storms Party Venue, Drags Daughter Home After She Snuck Out At Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Storms Party Venue, Drags Daughter Home After She Snuck Out At Night (1191 Views)

Mother Storms Party Venue, Drags Daughter Home After She Snuck Out At Night / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Storms Party Venue, Drags Daughter Home After She Snuck Out At Night by bmdmix10: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2022
CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

A viral video that has flooded social media captures the moment an African mother stormed a party to drag her daughter home.

Re: Mother Storms Party Venue, Drags Daughter Home After She Snuck Out At Night by paulolee(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
mama we sabi...better beating dey wait for her wen she reach ous
Re: Mother Storms Party Venue, Drags Daughter Home After She Snuck Out At Night by Ashotinblow1: 2:00am On Jun 10, 2022
Yh
Re: Mother Storms Party Venue, Drags Daughter Home After She Snuck Out At Night by Ashotinblow1: 2:30am On Jun 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Mother Storms Party Venue, Drags Daughter Home After She Snuck Out At Night by Chienex24(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2022
This one don chop better beating!! Her own don finish kpatakpata cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mother Storms Party Venue, Drags Daughter Home After She Snuck Out At Night by takimsipho(m): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2022
Chai, my momsy fit to this kin tin if to say i be girl. Its for her good though. One day she will understand
Re: Mother Storms Party Venue, Drags Daughter Home After She Snuck Out At Night by kals4luv990(m): 9:03am On Jun 10, 2022
takimsipho:
Chai, my momsy fit to this kin tin if to say i be girl. Its for her good though. One day she will understand
she will only get better at being smarter..Africans get understand say no b always by VAWULENCE
Sometimes peace heart to heart talk dey help pursue demons
Re: Mother Storms Party Venue, Drags Daughter Home After She Snuck Out At Night by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 10, 2022
May God no let me get children when nor fit gist me anything oo. Na from secrecy dem dey enter wahala. Beatings no be everything, they will just be dreading u and learn ways to be more careful with the next crime.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Storms Party Venue, Drags Daughter Home After She Snuck Out At Night by bmdmix10: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2022
When i was secondary sch a girl got pregnant, when they question her who gave her belle, she say her father.

The father said how, that he didn't. He has never slept with any of the child.

The girl said her father made het get pregnant, cause she was always locked in doors, when ever she comes out she get the beating of her life. So she started sneaking out any chance she get, without any one advising her of the damages of boy girl relationship, safe sex n all that.

So she took in n cant really tell who d father of the child was
Re: Mother Storms Party Venue, Drags Daughter Home After She Snuck Out At Night by Cousin9999: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Oh wow. Embarrassing. But one day that kid will probably be thankful her mother saved her from doing something she would have regretted.

(1) (Reply)

The Music For A Hot Night Of Sex / I Think Am Ready For Marriage / “I Love You, Baby” – Man Uses Packets Of Indomie To Surprise G.F. For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.