Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,815 members, 7,831,649 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election (16388 Views)

Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 / Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) / APC Will 'Abduct' Philip Aduda - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Blakpot: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
infofta:

Most it be APC or PDP
Why is that the so called delegates will determine who rule Nigeria instead of Nigerians

Who else is there? Peter Obi?
I don't like to underrate anyone, but where would Obi get his votes from?
Igbo votes isn't enough to get him the seat.
Besides Atiku n Tinubu are way too powerful, they'll sweep him aside easily.

After everyone have cast their votes, we all should pray for God to take control lol
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Halo22: 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Just have the analysis of 2023 election;
NC.
Atiku----- 50% vote.
Kwankwaso----- 20%
Obi--------------- 20%
Tinubu-----------10%.

NE.
Atiku-------70%
Kwankwaso-----15%
Obi---------------10%
Tinubu----------5%

NW
Atiku------------40%
Kwankwaso----45%
Obi----------------5%
Tinubu-----------10%.

SE
Atiku--------------30%
Kwankwaso----5%
Obi----------------60%
Tinubu-----------5%

SS
Atiku-------------35%
Kwankwaso----10%
Obi----------------45%
Tinubu-----------10%

SW
Atiku---------------15%
Kwankwaso------5%
Obi-----------------20%
Tinubu-----------60%=

Take it to bank.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Reality3080: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
BabaIbo:

Las las na your m*mas and p*pas go come dey beg the same Igbo people doing business in their states for alms, abi no be so?
what makes u feel d next person is suffering?
So once anybody doesn’t agree with your idea he’s a pauper

U are just a kid
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Blakpot: 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Halo22:
Just have the analysis of 2023 election;
NC.
Atiku----- 50% vote.
Kwankwaso----- 20%
Obi--------------- 20%
Tinubu-----------10%.

NE.
Atiku-------70%
Kwankwaso-----15%
Obi---------------10%
Tinubu----------5%

NW
Atiku------------40%
Kwankwaso----45%
Obi----------------5%
Tinubu-----------10%.

SE
Atiku--------------30%
Kwankwaso----5%
Obi----------------60%
Tinubu-----------5%

SS
Atiku-------------35%
Kwankwaso----10%
Obi----------------45%
Tinubu-----------10%

SW
Atiku---------------15%
Kwankwaso------5%
Obi-----------------20%
Tinubu-----------60%=

Take it to bank.

Hehe!
Una don start!
Erm...
Oga analyst, which super computer/calculator you use take derive this statistic?
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by kayuseful: 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
tesppidd:
Unfortunately i see Atiku just nicking this one..

In the North generally i am predicting; 50 percent for Atiku, 15 for Kwonkwoso and 35 for Tinubu.

In the SE i am predicting 70 percent for Obi, 25 percent for Atiku and 5 percent for Tinubu.

In the SS i am predicting 70 percent for Atiku, 15 percent apiece for Obi and Tinubu.

In the SW i am predicting 70 percent for Tinubu, 25 percent for Atiku and 5 percent for Obi.

Total

Atiku 145
Tinubu 125
Obi 90
Kwonkwoso 15

Which state in sw will deliver 25% for Atiku

Pdp has only one state in sw - Oyo
Makinde himself is vocal about working for any SW candidate even if it's APC
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by tesppidd: 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
kayuseful:

Hmn i don't trust SW.

They have some grassroots politicians in PDP over there.

Even with PYO as running mate in 2019 and with all the bragging that SW is an APC stronghold, see how PDP went neck to neck with APC in 2019.

If i remember correctly i think PDP got up to 45 percent in SW even with Atiku/Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by micflo28(m): 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Atiku needs Obi and kwa kwa so to win
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by kayuseful: 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
tesppidd:
Hmn i don't trust SW.

They have some grassroots politicians in PDP over there.

Even with PYO as running mate in 2019 and with all the bragging that SW is an APC stronghold, see how PDP went neck to neck with APC in 2019.

If i remember correctly i think PDP got up to 45 percent in SW even with Atiku/Obi.
That's because they've seen having their son as VP has been useless. All appointments have gone North. Plus, their man, Tinubu was totally sidelined. Everyone was fed up with Baba goslow

It's different now. Pdp structures in sw has totally collapsed
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Bbbw: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Yea
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Great2017: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Honor10:
Only South East people are yet to come to that reality.

Tinubu is winning 2023 election landslide, ATiku can only try.

Don't take my word for it, it is just 6 months time, you can screenshot this.
With the poverty and hunger he and his party have unleashed on Nigerians? Like someone said, I want to see how he will buy the conscience of Nigerians with his ill gotten wealth.
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by BabaIbo: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Reality3080:
what makes u feel d next person is suffering?
So once anybody doesn’t agree with your idea he’s a pauper

U are just a kid

Read well young man...

Don't be s*lly, I am saying the fact.

Who are those people that walk around to beg for alm after selling their votes in elections in SW?

I know you won't see any wrong in what the other person said...
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by DeleTaller: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Okowa is his Vp, and Jonathan is not stupid to work for Tinubu after betraying the South in 2015

hmmm I thought u guys said Jonathan was coming to apc? oga oo.. nothing anyone supporting pdp understands again
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Arabk25: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
You done do you own election and compile result now wait make inec do there own show you
E go clear for your eye like DVD
tesppidd:

In the North generally i am predicting; 50 percent for Atiku, 15 for Kwonkwoso and 35 for Tinubu.

In the SE i am predicting 70 percent for Obi, 25 percent for Atiku and 5 percent for Tinubu.

In the SS i am predicting 70 percent for Atiku, 15 percent apiece for Obi and Tinubu.

In the SW i am predicting 70 percent for Tinubu, 25 percent for Atiku and 5 percent for Obi.

Total

Atiku 145
Tinubu 125
Obi 90
Kwonkwoso 15
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by whirlout: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Say bye bye to your treasury and the privatization of the entire Nigeria to the Tinubu family. Atiku is pretty much the same so it really is the lesser of two evil but neither is presentable cos of their ill intentions. The country is finished unless you all wise up and vote Obi or Kwonkoso. I don't even like any of the candidates but I can stomach the latter two than the former two.
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Jonathan will support Tinubu, south south taken,
Buhari will support Tinubu, north taken, north is APC already.

We dash Obi, and Atiku south east
Comedian, who is Jonathan when SS has Pdp Governors,Jonathan would support tinubu that didn't support him in 2015 because he is a fool or what?

2 Likes

Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Blakpot:
This Tinubu vs Atiku 2023 presidential election just weak person.
So there are no better candidates?
Anyway I'd rather have Tinubu than Atiku sha, for being a better politician. How that translates to being the ideal president, I have no clue.
Thats while the youths are ralying behind Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
kayuseful:

Where did makinde say that? Propaganda won't help you all

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by emmyrate1(m): 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
LegendHero:
Buhari already gave the greenlight in his opening speech that APC should give the ticket to someone that can win election for them. The ONLY person is Tinubu.

With what I am seeing, Asiwaju will get nothing less than 35% of the votes in the SS in 2023.

— In Delta, we have Omo-Agege who is the governorship candidate and a formidable candidate.

—In Edo, we have Pastor and Oshiomole who are formidable men in Edo and who can deliver 35-40% of the vote for him. Infact Edo is always 55/45% for PDP/APC most of the time.

—In Akwa-Ibom, at least we know with Akpabio and some people there, we can get some small votes.

—In Bayelsa, I won't write APC off with how Lyon won his election and Jonathan indiffernece.

There is only one mistake Atiku can make, that is to give his VP slot to the SE. That will be the mistake of his career.
see how u just talk like a minor, as if na u go vote for him im all this state u mention, who told u apc will get a vote from ss. Ss is strongly for pdp,

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by pharmaking: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jagaban. Heavyweight

Atiku. Middleweight

Kwankwaso. Lightweight

Peter Obi. No weight

Hear me children of hate, APC will coast to victory come next year.

PDP and NNPP will share northern votes

PDP will beat LP in south yeast blue, black and yellow.

Ask your Yoruba friends the meaning of Ashiwaju.

Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Deltatoto: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
BabaIbo:

S*lly talk, can Tinubu win PYO one on one?

But, he won base on highest bidder and being the one that has most of his men in various levels in APC between the contestants.
why did u insult me?who is osibanjo?how can u classify osibanjo and tinubu.r u sick?tinubu is in the class of mko and awolowo.has osibanjo ever won any election before now?why are my replying an indomie kid.
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by emmyrate1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Honor10:
Only South East people are yet to come to that reality.

Tinubu is winning 2023 election landslide, ATiku can only try.

Don't take my word for it, it is just 6 months time, you can screenshot this.
Atiku won 2019 election if not for rigging, despite the fact he run against a northerner like him. If u think northerners will vote against atiku then u are new in Nigeria. Those northerners can never betray one of their own.

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by BabaIbo: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Deltatoto:
why did u insult me?who is osibanjo?how can u classify osibanjo and tinubu.r u sick?tinubu is in the class of mko and awolowo.has osibanjo ever won any election before now?why are my replying an indomie kid.

Your eyes will clear after INEC havr announced the result for 2023 general election.
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Jostoman: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
LegendHero:

But stupid enough to want the consensus ticket of a party that dislodged him from government?

Dey there dey whyne yourself. You will understand politics is a game of interetst.
it is you and some gullible people that are spreading the propaganda. Jonathan no get una time.
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Jostoman: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
kayuseful:

That's because they've seen having their son as VP has been useless. All appointments have gone North. Plus, their man, Tinubu was totally sidelined. Everyone was fed up with Baba goslow

It's different now. Pdp structures in sw has totally collapsed
says by who
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by kayuseful: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Where did makinde say that? Propaganda won't help you all
I dont have it here now but
He has always been a preacher of southern Presidency which his pdp has failed to do
Whoever counts on him to vote against Tinubu is on a long thing
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Felixtuta(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
In the memory of APC cool cool
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by ogwumgbe: 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Masterito(m): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Great one
tesppidd:

Total

Atiku 145
Tinubu 125
Obi 90
Kwonkwoso 15
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Sommiee(m): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Talk another thing!!
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Deltatoto: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
BabaIbo:

Your eyes will clear after INEC havr announced the result for 2023 general election.
just d way ur own cleared when u tot osibanjo will win yesteday.
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Foolishbuhari: 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
LegendHero:
Buhari already gave the greenlight in his opening speech that APC should give the ticket to someone that can win election for them. The ONLY person is Tinubu.

With what I am seeing, Asiwaju will get nothing less than 35% of the votes in the SS in 2023.

— In Delta, we have Omo-Agege who is the governorship candidate and a formidable candidate.

—In Edo, we have Pastor and Oshiomole who are formidable men in Edo and who can deliver 35-40% of the vote for him. Infact Edo is always 55/45% for PDP/APC most of the time.

—In Akwa-Ibom, at least we know with Akpabio and some people there, we can get some small votes.

—In Bayelsa, I won't write APC off with how Lyon won his election and Jonathan indiffernece.

There is only one mistake Atiku can make, that is to give his VP slot to the SE. That will be the mistake of his career.

So these strong men will carry people's hands to vote for tifnubu? Hahahahaha I laugh in Delta state
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by rolams(m): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Continue with your paper weight permutations! Omoagege in the presence of Okowa and Ibori?

Pastor and Osho baba that was beaten blue black by Obaseki?

Akwa ibom that Akpabio was reduced to nothing?

Ok, kwantinu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Veronica Abba Moro Is Dead / Explosions At Oforji Oboku, Victor Isaiah's Homes In Bayelsa / EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.