Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election (16389 Views)

Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 / Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) / APC Will 'Abduct' Philip Aduda - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Adexxi(m): 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sit down in your house and putting this shit on a public space, same SS felt being betrayed by SW , how do they get your useless permutation
LegendHero:
Buhari already gave the greenlight in his opening speech that APC should give the ticket to someone that can win election for them. The ONLY person is Tinubu.

With what I am seeing, Asiwaju will get nothing less than 35% of the votes in the SS in 2023.

— In Delta, we have Omo-Agege who is the governorship candidate and a formidable candidate.

—In Edo, we have Pastor and Oshiomole who are formidable men in Edo and who can deliver 35-40% of the vote for him. Infact Edo is always 55/45% for PDP/APC most of the time.

—In Akwa-Ibom, at least we know with Akpabio and some people there, we can get some small votes.

—In Bayelsa, I won't write APC off with how Lyon won his election and Jonathan indiffernece.

There is only one mistake Atiku can make, that is to give his VP slot to the SE. That will be the mistake of his career.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
BabaIbo:

Las las na your m*mas and p*pas go come dey beg the same Igbo people doing business in their states for alms, abi no be so?
Your papa and mama are already in Lagos and PH working for the states while your places are in shi!t. No one begs them to work...they decided to be tax payers in Lagos. Who is the slave? grin

Person wey call your place a dot nation no miss am. See...if you tey violence, you go collect am.
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Adexxi(m): 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nice permutation but that SW 70% I doubt that oo, Tinubu is very much hated in SW , infact is number one enemy are the SW , infact SW don't give block votes , at most I see 60%
tesppidd:
Unfortunately i see Atiku just nicking this one..

In the North generally i am predicting; 50 percent for Atiku, 15 for Kwonkwoso and 35 for Tinubu.

In the SE i am predicting 70 percent for Obi, 25 percent for Atiku and 5 percent for Tinubu.

In the SS i am predicting 70 percent for Atiku, 15 percent apiece for Obi and Tinubu.

In the SW i am predicting 70 percent for Tinubu, 25 percent for Atiku and 5 percent for Obi.

Total

Atiku 145
Tinubu 125
Obi 90
Kwonkwoso 15
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Adexxi(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
How many states controlled by pdp in SW in 2019 Yet Atiku got reasonable votes SW don't put their egg in one basket it's a well known fact. As popular and loved Awolowo was no be we SW betray am laslas
kayuseful:

Which state in sw will deliver 25% for Atiku

Pdp has only one state in sw - Oyo
Makinde himself is vocal about working for any SW candidate even if it's APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Viraltrends123: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
papaking1:

Stupid youth, how manyvote Jonathan and Buhari get?

If you think Buhari will support tinubu while a fulani man is on the ballot, then you are even more foolish.
it will shock you
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Viraltrends123: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Comedian, who is Jonathan when SS has Pdp Governors,Jonathan would support tinubu that didn't support him in 2015 because he is a fool or what?
it will shock you once again
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Adexxi(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Beer parlour people, who collapsed Pdp structure in SW grin Baba failure of this govt, Apc is what won't convince yoruba people enough to give more votes to Tinubu , they see Tinubu as the one who brought this to them . Pdp SW remain stronger sad
kayuseful:

That's because they've seen having their son as VP has been useless. All appointments have gone North. Plus, their man, Tinubu was totally sidelined. Everyone was fed up with Baba goslow

It's different now. Pdp structures in sw has totally collapsed
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Lovelive: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Olodo. !

Wait for 2023 and you will understand.

#PeterObi4President2023...
tesppidd:

In the North generally i am predicting; 50 percent for Atiku, 15 for Kwonkwoso and 35 for Tinubu.

In the SE i am predicting 70 percent for Obi, 25 percent for Atiku and 5 percent for Tinubu.

In the SS i am predicting 70 percent for Atiku, 15 percent apiece for Obi and Tinubu.

In the SW i am predicting 70 percent for Tinubu, 25 percent for Atiku and 5 percent for Obi.

Total

Atiku 145
Tinubu 125
Obi 90
Kwonkwoso 15
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by AntonVince: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
tesppidd:

Total

Atiku 145
Tinubu 125
Obi 90
Kwonkwoso 15

A pretty objective analysis but I think the percentage ascribed to Tinubu in the SW is unrealistic.
First, not only Yorubas live in the SW, especially Lagos State.
Two, it'd be the height of f00lishness to assume that every Yorubas will simply queue behind one frail renowned power-hungry thief just because his name is Bola.

Nigeria comes first.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Ikpongiton: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
I don't think anybody in the south-south, south east will vote tinubu,a South west candidate.south-south and south east with the same voting pattern will align with pdp and give atiku 80% of their votes, while the remaining 20% will go to Peter obi as consolation votes.so, tinubu is going nowhere.
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Johel(m): 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by ponishah: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
LegendHero:
Buhari already gave the greenlight in his opening speech that APC should give the ticket to someone that can win election for them. The ONLY person is Tinubu.

With what I am seeing, Asiwaju will get nothing less than 35% of the votes in the SS in 2023.

— In Delta, we have Omo-Agege who is the governorship candidate and a formidable candidate.

—In Edo, we have Pastor and Oshiomole who are formidable men in Edo and who can deliver 35-40% of the vote for him. Infact Edo is always 55/45% for PDP/APC most of the time.

—In Akwa-Ibom, at least we know with Akpabio and some people there, we can get some small votes.

—In Bayelsa, I won't write APC off with how Lyon won his election and Jonathan indiffernece.

There is only one mistake Atiku can make, that is to give his VP slot to the SE. That will be the mistake of his career.
You don dey fear already.
Na only summary I sabi, make give am to you as e dey hot-
Tinubu relies on only south wesr and north, while
Atiku has north, southsout, southeast, south west and north
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by ADBA3005(m): 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:
Noise makers...

Yoruba Christians will never vote for another Muslim man again..

We need a Christian president..

I don't mind voting for Okoro Obi..

God bless southsouth and southwest

Please, speak for yourself and your family. Yoruba christians are gonna vote en masse for Tinubu. And, majority of the Northern muslims shall vote him, Insha Allah!
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Indifferent12: 12:06am On Jun 09, 2022
pyyxxaro:
OmoAgege should be thinking of how to win his Governorship election first

I pray he doesn’t get disgraced like OGBORU
He will, sheriff is winning delta state.
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Indifferent12: 12:10am On Jun 09, 2022
LegendHero:

You must be a clown if u believe this shit, APC already lost the entire South and South East.

APC is not winning any state in southern (i mean South South and South east) Nigeria make my words.
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Indifferent12: 12:14am On Jun 09, 2022
Lovelive:
Olodo. !

Wait for 2023 and you will understand.

#PeterObi4President2023...
It will shock u that Peter obi will get more vote in South South than atiku.
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by TheOmoney(m): 12:21am On Jun 09, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
Omoagege miscalculated by vying for governorship election
He cannot win Sheriff oborevwori in delta state
He should have gone back to Senate so that to become Senate President once AHMAD lawan tenure expires

Of cos he's still there....he bought senate form.
Just that it's hard to be back as a Deputy Senate President or Senate President
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by saintruky(m): 12:35am On Jun 09, 2022
See another goat when we dey try help him political career for delta state... Kuku face abuja... No governorship for u again... Nonsense
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Athemisia: 4:57am On Jun 09, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Jonathan will support Tinubu, south south taken,
Buhari will support Tinubu, north taken, north is APC already.

We dash Obi, and Atiku south east
Funny enough we here in the SS we don't see Jonathan as a Father when it comes to politics. It's only the Ijaws and no be only Ijaws dey SS.
Tinubu will win the SS easily except Rivers. Surprisingly, he will even penetrate the SE more than Atiku (that is, if the ibos are wise and ready to do the right thing).
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Nyamuriflathead: 10:59am On Jun 09, 2022
TheOmoney:

Of cos he's still there....he bought senate form.
Just that it's hard to be back as a Deputy Senate President or Senate President

How so?
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Nyamuriflathead: 11:00am On Jun 09, 2022
Deltatoto:
one on one he would win sheriff but apc has no structure in delta
Yeah.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘How Fubara, Wike Reached Truce’ - Rivers Lawmaker, Enemi George / You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK / 2019 General election Results live update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.