Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election (16371 Views)

Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 / Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) / APC Will 'Abduct' Philip Aduda - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Frank25: 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
like for tinubu shares peter obi
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by ClintonEmex: 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
O
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by younglleo: 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Y2ffarms: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Let the electorates decide that. Delegates have done their part.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by anonymuz(m): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
The result will shock people. Nigerians don wise up..... I foresee a formidable force

2 Likes

Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by IPIGMODS: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:
Noise makers...

Yoruba Christians will never vote for another Muslim man again..

We need a Christian president..

I don't mind voting for Okoro Obi..

God bless southsouth and southwest

NOISE
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Jagznation(m): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
They are scared already A,P, SHIIIT CANT WIN
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by bluefilm: 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Blakpot: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
This Tinubu vs Atiku 2023 presidential election just weak person.
So there are no better candidates?
Anyway I'd rather have Tinubu than Atiku sha, for being a better politician. How that translates to being the ideal president, I have no clue.
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by WibusJaga: 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
This one think say General Election na same as Primaries.
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hiaw hiaw hiaw hiaw hiaw

I dey laugh in Hausa
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by BabaIbo: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
LegendHero:
Buhari already gave the greenlight in his opening speech that APC should give the ticket to someone that can win election for them. The ONLY person is Tinubu.

With what I am seeing, Asiwaju will get nothing less than 35% of the votes in the SS in 2023.

— In Delta, we have Omo-Agege who is the governorship candidate and a formidable candidate.

—In Edo, we have Pastor and Oshiomole who are formidable men in Edo and who can deliver 35-40% of the vote for him. Infact Edo is always 55/45% for PDP/APC most of the time.

—In Cross-River, at least we know with Akpabio and some people there, we can get some small votes.

—In Bayelsa, I won't write APC off with how Lyon won his election and Jonathan indiffernece.

There is only one mistake Atiku can make, that is to give his VP slot to the SE. That will be the mistake of his career.

Don't be faster than your shadow..

Up till now, buhari is yet to congratulate him.
Can't you see the writing on the wall?

BTW, I think there is still a case in Supreme Court between Atiku and PDP vs Buhari and APC...

Anyway, my annoyance is PDP will get back to power in 2023 to continue from where their colleagues in crime started from. Any which way, both of them na the same thing but thinking Tinubu will become the president over Atiku next year is a joke taken too far.

Even when Oshiomole was the chairman, they didn't have up to such votes in those states, even with an APC governor in Edo and you expect them to do the magic now that the elections will be going on simultaneously.

Well, election is about 7 months away. It is too early to start ranting.
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by rollandben(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oju Ole re, Oleeeeeeee!
Abi Yoruba, and if I'm to vote at all, I mean if its neccesity to vote. I did rather vote Peter Obi a Candidate From Labour Party

2 Likes

Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Deltatoto: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
Omoagege miscalculated by vying for governorship election
He cannot win Sheriff oborevwori in delta state
He should have gone back to Senate so that to become Senate President once AHMAD lawan tenure expires
one on one he would win sheriff but apc has no structure in delta
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Southeast21: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
ok
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by infofta(m): 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Blakpot:
This Tinubu vs Atiku 2023 presidential election just weak person.
So there are no better candidates?
Anyway I'd rather have Tinubu than Atiku sha.

Most it be APC or PDP
Why is that the so called delegates will determine who rule Nigeria instead of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by ofuonyebi: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
WITH TINUBU AGAINST ATINLUKU...
A WINNER HAS EMERGED BEFORE 2023 ELECTION

JAGABAN ALL THE WAY
ATINLUK DOLLARS MAY GO THE DRAIN AS BEFORE

CONGRATS TO A BULLDOZER LEADER!
WHO HAS THE MONEY
WHO HAS THE STRACTEGY
WHO HAD THE FAME AND RECORD FOR ELECTORIAL VICTORIES
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Big lie.
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Now, we have seen the issue. Haters blasting us have seen it. We will keep telling ibos the truth....we love them...but they must hear the truth.

Atiku said he will run for 4 years and give ibo. We will see if he is going to pick ibo as his VP. Cos as it is...ibo is insignificant to both Tinubu and Atiku. They know most will go for Obi who will just cut their tickets. The only way is who will win Obi Pandora to his side. And from the look of things, Obi Pandora will waste SE votes on Labor. So, it is of no use to even attempt SE. And dem go chop dem cane in coming years cos no one will pick them. Lol.

SS is the battle ground as it is. Tinubu has 80 to 90% of SW, and he willl still snatch around 40 to 50% of the northern vote. This is a clear victory over Atiku. But the game can change with SS. The person who has more votes from SS is the winner.

There is absolutely no reason to bother with SE. Tinubu wont waste his time just like how Buhari didnt waste his too. And coming next elections, ibos will be ignored. Then, they will start shouting marginalization. grin ibos head no go ever correct and dem go dey chop am steadily. We go still jam dem coming elections. Dem go just beat chests for nothing. Nothing dem go do. Soon, dem go wan be Jews wanting Biafra or wanting to relocate to Jerusalem. grin

We said we will laugh las las. And we did. But dem stubborn...and we will continue trashing them.

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Okarakwu: 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
And where did you get the stupid and ridiculous idea that Jonathan had anything to do with your APC , you people with propaganda and lies as usual with Jonathan name .
LegendHero:

But stupid enough to want the consensus ticket of a party that dislodged him from government?

Dey there dey whyne yourself. You will understand politics is a game of interetst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by SoNature(m): 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
LegendHero:
Buhari already gave the greenlight in his opening speech that APC should give the ticket to someone that can win election for them. The ONLY person is Tinubu.

With what I am seeing, Asiwaju will get nothing less than 35% of the votes in the SS in 2023.

— In Delta, we have Omo-Agege who is the governorship candidate and a formidable candidate.

—In Edo, we have Pastor and Oshiomole who are formidable men in Edo and who can deliver 35-40% of the vote for him. Infact Edo is always 55/45% for PDP/APC most of the time.

—In Cross-River, at least we know with Akpabio and some people there, we can get some small votes.

—In Bayelsa, I won't write APC off with how Lyon won his election and Jonathan indiffernece.

There is only one mistake Atiku can make, that is to give his VP slot to the SE. That will be the mistake of his career.

Why are you so interested in PDP and South East? I thought you were analyzing how Tinubu will win.

Mr. Analyst, you don't even know the difference between Cross River and Akwa Ibom. Keep deceiving yourself...as if you don't know that South South are core PDP states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by BabaIbo: 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Deltatoto:
one on one he would win sheriff but apc has no structure in delta

S*lly talk, can Tinubu win PYO one on one?

But, he won base on highest bidder and being the one that has most of his men in various levels in APC between the contestants.
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by IbadeHQ: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:
Noise makers...

Yoruba Christians will never vote for another Muslim man again..

We need a Christian president..

I don't mind voting for Okoro Obi..

God bless southsouth and southwest

Mr poster, when did you conduct your opinion poll to assume that Yoruba xtians won't vote for BAT. U guys just sit at the corner of your room with ur cheap 10mb data and speak for everybody. The use of 'WE' as if you sat 2geda to take the decision.
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Reality3080: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Okowa is his Vp, and Jonathan is not stupid to work for Tinubu after betraying the South in 2015
don’t forget in 2011 tinubu delivered all south west states to Jonathan except osun n it was because Jonathan n aregbe are sworn enemies

Politics is bigger than u
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by BabaIbo: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
Now, we have seen the issue. Haters blasting us have seen it. We will keep telling ibos the truth....we love them...but they must hear the truth.

Atiku said he will run for 4 years and give ibo. We will see if he is going to pick ibo as his VP. Cos as it is...ibo is insignificant to both Tinubu and Atiku. They know most will go for Obi who will just cut their tickets. The only way is who will win Obi Pandora to his side. And from the look of things, Obi Pandora will waste SE votes on Labor. So, it is of no use to even attempt SE. And dem go chop dem cane in coming years cos no one will pick them. Lol.

SS is the battle ground as it is. Tinubu has 80 to 90% of SW, and he willl still snatch around 40 to 50% of the northern vote. This is a clear victory over Atiku. But the game can change with SS. The person who has more votes from SS is the winner.

There is absolutely no reason to bother with SE. Tinubu wont waste his time just like how Buhari didnt waste his too. And coming next elections, ibos will be ignored. Then, they will start shouting marginalization. grin ibos head no go ever correct and dem go dey chop am steadily. We go still jam dem coming elections. Dem go just beat chests for nothing. Nothing dem go do. Soon, dem go wan be Jews wanting Biafra or wanting to relocate to Jerusalem. grin

We said we will laugh las las. And we did. But dem stubborn...and we will continue trashing them.

Las las na your m*mas and p*pas go come dey beg the same Igbo people doing business in their states for alms, abi no be so?
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by sylve11: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
Omoagege miscalculated by vying for governorship election
He cannot win Sheriff oborevwori in delta state
He should have gone back to Senate so that to become Senate President once AHMAD lawan tenure expires

I laugh. Till then. cool
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by MrCover: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Starhearts: 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Okowa is his Vp, and Jonathan is not stupid to work for Tinubu after betraying the South in 2015

Who hurts u
Continue to dey whine urself
Re: Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by papaking1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Jonathan will support Tinubu, south south taken,
Buhari will support Tinubu, north taken, north is APC already.

We dash Obi, and Atiku south east
Stupid youth, how manyvote Jonathan and Buhari get?

If you think Buhari will support tinubu while a fulani man is on the ballot, then you are even more foolish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Massacred Children In Its War Against Boko Haram - Reuters / Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed / Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.