Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,120 members, 7,863,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins (19268 Views)

Wike Meets PDP Governors, Ex-Governors As Rift With Atiku Deepens (Pictures) / Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? / Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by jrusky(m): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

Would Atiku could have made the list had Obi still pairing with him in Pdp?

Good question. Pls just ignore them.

In 2019 they didn't remember Atiku age when we all Atikulated here but now he is old but Obi is the person.

I have told them though I'm a pdp and do not want the North to pick pdp ticket but since it has gone that way the highest is to refused to vote but for me to betray the party I have be a member since 1999 because of Obi will never happen. I don't betray it's never my thing.

Pls allow them to make their usual noise las las the disgrace they received from Tinubu never enough for them more disgrace is loading....

If not stupidity a man jumped from APUGA or APGA to PDP and jumped from PDP to Labour in Vain party and you think such man can be trusted? When he was in pdp was he even able to win a single Local Govt in Anambra for pdp? All the ideas they claimed he possessed why can't he use them to put Anambra on pdp map?

Tinubu delivered Lagos to his party, Atiku delivered his state to pdp, Wike delivered his state to pdp pls what has Obi delivered? I came from same region with him but naturally I hate political prostitute, a real man fight and never give up no matter what.

Let Obi go back to APGA or probably PDP then he is talking but with his Labour shit he is just a joker moreso I don't know who even told them he will perform better than anyone as president, yes he has a good health is good health a yardstick to measure performance. Is yeye bello and all those failed governors not having good health? Pls let them free us abeg................

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by Awoleesu(m): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2022
RaptObserver:

No amount of calming down will save him if he doesn't pick a Christian. But then, if he picks a Muslim he has a better chance of winning Northern votes massively because his campaign agents will simply tell them up North that the president and vice are Muslims so their interests are protected. But then, if Atiku wins that is the end of one Nigeria because all the parties won't gamble with fielding a Southern candidate again in a presidential election. So southerners who still want to remain in this country must support Tinubu regardless of the religion of his VP. This is based on political expediency not sentiments.

I'm struggling to see the sense in your analysis... Especially the concluding paragraph!
Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by Oplomo: 7:10am On Jun 09, 2022
RaptObserver:

No amount of calming down will save him if he doesn't pick a Christian. But then, if he picks a Muslim he has a better chance of winning Northern votes massively because his campaign agents will simply tell them up North that the president and vice are Muslims so their interests are protected. But then, if Atiku wins that is the end of one Nigeria because all the parties won't gamble with fielding a Southern candidate again in a presidential election. So southerners who still want to remain in this country must support Tinubu regardless of the religion of his VP. This is based on political expediency not sentiments.

The last southerner on muslim muslim ticket did not live to tell the story.

Atiku will be president..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by dominique(f): 7:14am On Jun 09, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Shut.up! Aren't you tired of suffering? Put
Sentiment aside I ask again aren't you tired of suffering and smiling for another 8yrs? If No is your answer go ahead vote either BAT or Atiku. As for me, I am OBIdient to vote Peter Obi.

Did lagosians tell you they suffered under ABAT? Under his administration, a lot of infrastructure development was put in place, jobs were created from creation of new agencies and parastatals, civil servants salaries was increased and no salary was ever owed. Is that what you call suffering? How did your Peter Obi rescue his state as a governor?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by Kinzo0917(m): 7:16am On Jun 09, 2022
franchasofficia:
Buhari, a known Muslim terrorist that was carelessly elected President, who shunned federal character and appointed mostly Muslims as head of all Nigerian security bodies, and they have been allowing Muslim terrorists to be killing Nigerians freely cannot be allowed to hand over to another Muslim and Christians will remain silent in the name of being enlightened or tolerant. It will be dangerous for all Nigerian Christians should another Muslim take over from Buhari to even talk of Muslim President with a Muslim VP, for what?!

Owo Ondo State terrorist attack at a Church should be an eye opener and a reminder to all Nigerian Christians of where the Muslims in Nigeria stand.

Christians wake up! They will tell you religion doesn't matter but they will never allow a Christian President to hand over to another Christian President and neither will they allow a Christian President and a Christian VP but if its Muslims they will start telling you that religion doesn't matter, why then does it bother them if its Christians?

Nigerian Christians una mumu suppose don do!

I know CAN and all the money loving Nigerian Church GOs will only tell Christians to pray for Nigeria as if their prayers about Nigeria has ever worked?

Muslims will carry knife and guns and kill Christians in Nigeria, Pastors will tell Christians to pray for peace. Are Nigerian Christians more Godly and religious than Jewish people of Israel where your religion started from? Let one Arab terrorist group kill just one Israeli and watch how Israeli Defense Force will go and massacre at least 1,000 Arabs the same day without resorting to prayer. That's the type of response Muslim Jihadists and their sponsors and supporters deserve and that's the only language they understand not cowardly calling for prayers as if your prayer can stop them from coming back to kill more? If your prayers are what is needed to stop terrorists, why then are the big Pastors and GOs moving around with heavily armed security and bodyguards ? Nigerian Christians make una wake up oh before its too late!

The Kingdom of God suffereth violence and it is the violent that taketh it by force.

You don't just pray terrorists away, you deal with them violently to send a strong message to them. The more you pray as they kill you, the more they see you as a weakling they can kill at will and will continue to kill you.

Buhari should and must hand over to a Christian President. I don't care how they want to do it, they should forget about Muslim President in 2023 because that will be looking for trouble in Nigeria.

Nigerian Christians wake up! Stop being cowards in the name of being tolerant! Nigerian Christians stop being foolish in the name of trying to be civilized. Don't keep silent until these wicked people delete you and your family from this world, don't think it doesn't concern you because you live in Ikoyi Lagos or Asokoro Abuja or Dline Portharcourt or Independence Layout Enugu or Direct Labour Asaba or Iwo Road Ibadan and feel you are safe from their Jihadist terrorism, wake up Christians!
. Best comment so far. God bless you sir for this. Will we the Christians listen to this your write up? Any Christian that vote for Muslim/muslim ticket will end up in hell. May God never forgives anyone that does that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by ADBA3005(m): 7:17am On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:
No time to check time.

Tinubu Picking VP candidate from North is one of the tricky challenges ahead, Northerners might not want to vote for Christian northerner VP or Female VP irrespective of religion but not a thing to give sleepless nights.

Tinubu's VP shall be a Northern christian and he will not only win but also be declared the winner snd eventually be sworn in ad the President, Gederal Republic of Nigeria, Insha Allah and in Jesus' mighty name!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by plaindealer: 7:22am On Jun 09, 2022
RaptObserver:

Your Christian and religious headache matters only in the SE, the rest of the country care less, definitely not in the SW and the SS.

It's not like they need SE votes to win any election anyways.

You people are never realistic, you go for the messy stuff instead of sound reasoning and serious thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by tunde1200(m): 7:24am On Jun 09, 2022
A typical person like you will cause religious war if you ever be a leader.
Your message alone is all about Christian and no Muslims ever suffered same experience with terrorist in Nigeria. That show your level of understanding and hate.

franchasofficia:
Buhari, a known Muslim terrorist that was carelessly elected President, who shunned federal character and appointed mostly Muslims as head of all Nigerian security bodies, and they have been allowing Muslim terrorists to be killing Nigerians freely cannot be allowed to hand over to another Muslim and Christians will remain silent in the name of being enlightened or tolerant. It will be dangerous for all Nigerian Christians should another Muslim take over from Buhari to even talk of Muslim President with a Muslim VP, for what?!

Owo Ondo State terrorist attack at a Church should be an eye opener and a reminder to all Nigerian Christians of where the Muslims in Nigeria stand.

Christians wake up! They will tell you religion doesn't matter but they will never allow a Christian President to hand over to another Christian President and neither will they allow a Christian President and a Christian VP but if its Muslims they will start telling you that religion doesn't matter, why then does it bother them if its Christians?

Nigerian Christians una mumu suppose don do!

I know CAN and all the money loving Nigerian Church GOs will only tell Christians to pray for Nigeria as if their prayers about Nigeria has ever worked?

Muslims will carry knife and guns and kill Christians in Nigeria, Pastors will tell Christians to pray for peace. Are Nigerian Christians more Godly and religious than Jewish people of Israel where your religion started from? Let one Arab terrorist group kill just one Israeli and watch how Israeli Defense Force will go and massacre at least 1,000 Arabs the same day without resorting to prayer. That's the type of response Muslim Jihadists and their sponsors and supporters deserve and that's the only language they understand not cowardly calling for prayers as if your prayer can stop them from coming back to kill more? If your prayers are what is needed to stop terrorists, why then are the big Pastors and GOs moving around with heavily armed security and bodyguards ? Nigerian Christians make una wake up oh before its too late!

The Kingdom of God suffereth violence and it is the violent that taketh it by force.

You don't just pray terrorists away, you deal with them violently to send a strong message to them. The more you pray as they kill you, the more they see you as a weakling they can kill at will and will continue to kill you.

Buhari should and must hand over to a Christian President. I don't care how they want to do it, they should forget about Muslim President in 2023 because that will be looking for trouble in Nigeria.

Nigerian Christians wake up! Stop being cowards in the name of being tolerant! Nigerian Christians stop being foolish in the name of trying to be civilized. Don't keep silent until these wicked people delete you and your family from this world, don't think it doesn't concern you because you live in Ikoyi Lagos or Asokoro Abuja or Dline Portharcourt or Independence Layout Enugu or Direct Labour Asaba or Iwo Road Ibadan and feel you are safe from their Jihadist terrorism, wake up Christians!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by nathyx(m): 7:24am On Jun 09, 2022
Tinubu/Akume President and Vice-president.
Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by Dandavido: 7:25am On Jun 09, 2022
NA SO APC PROMISED US IN 2015 AND FAIL. NOW TINUBU AGAIN? IT WILL NOT WORK
Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by Khaysee: 7:25am On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:
No time to check time.

Tinubu Picking VP candidate from North is one of the tricky challenges ahead, Northerners might not want to vote for Christian northerner VP or Female VP irrespective of religion but not a thing to give sleepless nights.

You are not tired of wrong analysis
You said lawan is consesus candidate

BAT is someone that plan Ahead relax
Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by pharmaking: 7:26am On Jun 09, 2022
Jagaban. Heavyweight

Atiku. Middleweight

Kwankwaso. Lightweight

Peter Obi. No weight

Hear me children of hate, APC will coast to victory come next year.

PDP and NNPP will share northern votes

PDP will beat LP in south yeast blue, black and yellow.

Ask your Yoruba friends the meaning of Ashiwaju.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by Okobola146: 7:26am On Jun 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Vote whoever you want to vote.

I'm voting 70years old man and it's non of your business
you get PVC? person wey no get PVC dey vote? Mtcheeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by plaindealer: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2022
pharmaking:
Jagaban. Heavyweight

Atiku. Middleweight

Kwankwaso. Lightweight

Peter Obi. No weight

Hear me children of hate, APC will coast to victory come next year.

PDP and NNPP will share northern votes

PDP will beat LP in south yeast blue, black and yellow.

Ask your Yoruba friends the meaning of Ashiwaju.

This got me laughing,

Poor Pandora loser..

grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by Adexxi(m): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2022
Is Plateau core north, you don't even know north politics sad
RaptObserver:
Tinubu should pick the governor of Plateau state. He is a Christian. But I know Fulani leaders don't like Plateau indigenes. They will rather prefer he picks an Igbo man instead. Well, Tinubu should be careful before he plays into the hands of his enemies.
Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by Okobola146: 7:28am On Jun 09, 2022
Khaysee:

You are not tired of wrong analysis
You said lawan is consesus candidate

BAT is someone that plan Ahead relax
see as you dey talk like sey you be him pikin. Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by Adexxi(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2022
So he should pick a Muslim VP All these muslim terrorist self , look Nigeria is not for only muslim , same you saying this will reverse your statement if it's christian-christian ticket , I'm tired of muslims undecided I only love to Bleep your girls undecided
RaptObserver:

Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by Geoffjek: 7:33am On Jun 09, 2022
You guys never know this northners,....watch out. They made it known earlier that they cannot play a second fiddle in this country again,...Their main aim of installing Tinubu for APC is to ensure Peter OBI gets competition in the south. This will enable to vote and allow Atiku to cruise home with victory with monopoly vote in the north. Even the so called APC power brokers in the north will now resort to voting Atiku. Check out how it will pan out. You can mark my words. These northerners don't care which party be in power as long as it's their brother.
Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by adecz: 7:33am On Jun 09, 2022
▪️▫️◽️�⏩It is now that we shall know whether
the northern Muslims recognize their
southern Muslim as true Muslims or just
window dressing Muslims ...☪️☪️☪️

If they recognize Tinubu as a true Muslim
brother, they shouldn't have any problem
with Tinubu picking a northern Christian✝️✝️✝️as a running mate.

We are watching as events unfold⏪⏪▪️▫️◽️
Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by Deji258(m): 7:34am On Jun 09, 2022
Is not about age president of America “Joe Biden “ 79yrs... what we need is active president not old cargo
Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by Adexxi(m): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2022
Early morning ogogoro no good atimes embarassed Aisha Buhari as VP
anonymous1759:
grin
BAT/Elrufai, BAT/Ganduje , BAT / Aisha BUhari will defeat Atiku.
Elrufai is a Fanatic , Ganduje is a Gangster , Aisha Buhari will force Buhari to work for Tinubu, she’ll get sympathy vote from female all over Nigeria. Some Igbos will vote her because she criticizes buhari’s Government which is their joy . If BAT can pacify the northern governors by giving Aisha VP APC will floor PDP.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by franchasofficia: 7:40am On Jun 09, 2022
tunde1200:
A typical person like you will cause religious war if you ever be a leader.
Your message alone is all about Christian and no Muslims ever suffered same experience with terrorist in Nigeria. That show your level of understanding and hate.

Yes oh, I don't pretend. I am a full ambassador of Christ.

I have no room for Muslim terrorists.

All Muslims are terrorist or terror sympathizers. Why can't Muslim terrorists attack traditional worshippers or ifa worshippers? Because they know those ones don't have forgiveness in their book and will mercilessly deal with you Muslim terrorists that hate peace. You guys always feast on Christians because African Christians are cowards that only resort to vain prayers while you Muslim Jihadists kill them.

If I were a leader, any time a Muslim terrorist group or mob kill one Christian, I will invade any Mosque and massacre at least 1,000 Muslims as a payback. And for this, I will make sure I invest 50% of our fund on security to ensure I have the most formidable security to deal with any bastard terrorist that feel he can kill people as he likes and go scold free.

The time for Christians to stop praying against Muslim terrorism and start attacking back has come!

The time to create a formidable soldiers for Christ has come if not, you cunning, heartless, selfish and wicked Muslim terrorists will wipe out Nigerian Christians angry
Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by olancho: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Ghester:
Atiku=75 yrs
Tinubu=70 yrs
Buhari=79 yrs
Peter Obi=60 yrs

Are we not tired of old presidents?
Are we not tired of presidents that tour the world for treatment?

Please, lets use our senses
how can Tinubu be 70 when the daughter is 61?
Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by jimtemi1: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2022
What I know is that if Tinubu become president, mC oluomo will be minister for transportation
Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by Olastep(m): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Tinubu is yet to meet me. Still waiting
Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by FireUpNow(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2022
He will surely pick a northern governor so no need of meeting all APC governors instead he should meet with APC northern governors
Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by Franking: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2022
Anybody who saw the video of the handing over of APC flag to Tilumbu will know that Tilumbu is sick. His left hand appears dead. Buhari is definitely stronger than him.
Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by Allisgud: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2022
Nigeria and religion,wat is the meaning of this norm northerners must be on the ballot,we need leaders who will restructure our country so everybody will be important,Edo will be president igbo will be vice
Re: Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins by Crvrider: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2022
RaptObserver:

And are you guys considering all the cards on the table when you do your permutations? Tinubu is not as healthy as you think he is. Not that I mean him evil but I don't see his health improving before next year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Government Should Create Ministry Of Lagos Affairs – Legislator / 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari / PDP: Nigerians Already Counting Days For APC ’s Exit From Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.