Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,477 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Tinubu's Victory... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Victory... (4743 Views)

Why Tinubu’s Victory Is Buhari’s Defeat / Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) / Jubilation In Lagos Market Over Tinubu’s Victory At APC Primaries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Prosper123: 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

Omo I think say na only me notice am. Even on Twitter which people are more liberal they're even throwing their support behind him. Even all those yorubas influencers that usually insult tinubu even dey praise am. When Fayemi step down Ogbeni Dipo on Twitter was even hailing him saying its the right thing.

Like I was just confused was it not this Yoruba youth that turn out enmass during end Sars? Some have even rejected tinubu outrightly before but come see majority dey align for Tinubu. At first I thought it was only the Muslim but now even the Muslim and Christian don dey throw support.
Chai the way I'm seeing it with the election drawing near it seems more yoruba youth will start clamoring for Tinubu.

That's why I'll always say don't put your hope in all this politicians they can't help you. Your closest ally can betray you because of politics. All this Peter Obi, tinubu, osinbajo, Atiku can't help us. They fit try small or even make the situation worse than buhari but even that the problem of poverty, suffering and injustice will still persist.

We have serious issues in this country. We have all sold our soul.
The youth are really myopic. Let's see
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Prosper123: 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
This is time to guide our future because we are being played. If you are rejoicing that Tinubu won, it's good. But mark my words. We are being played as southerners.
I don't think Nigeria will be okay now till many years to come because the youth are still uncivilized and pocketed.
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Addme: 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Don't mind the bloody liar...I will call on the mods to ban him for lying.... Igbos massively voted for mko , IBB instructed Nwosu who was NEc chairman not to declare mko President, but Nwosu went ahead and did.. he was brutalised by soldiers... and the fool also said Azikiwe traded Awolowo for Tafawa, another lie, it was president from South, and PM from North, that was hoe it was arranged from the beginning till now
The screenshot below don't seem to support your analysis that Igbos voted massively for MKO but you may not be wrong afterall. MKO won only in Anambra and lost the other three South Eastern States(Ebonyi was created in 1996)
Nonetheless it's noteworthy that going by what's obtainable now, MKO did extraordinarily well in the South Eastern States that he lost despite the fact that Tofa's running mate was an Igbo man.

Verdict: Igbo truly voted for MKO though may not be massive.

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by abuwidad(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
puremaker7:
6am you don they wail.
no peace for the haters

You spoiled this piece with Lekki Lies
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Mooh247: 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Don't mind the bloody liar...I will call on the mods to ban him for lying.... Igbos massively voted for mko , IBB instructed Nwosu who was NEc chairman not to declare mko President, but Nwosu went ahead and did.. he was brutalised by soldiers... and the fool also said Azikiwe traded Awolowo for Tafawa, another lie, it was president from South, and PM from North, that was hoe it was arranged from the beginning till now

Are you scared ?!

Qoute me with your facts to dispute me stop this childish back talks

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Mooh247: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
donb06:

Igbos massively voted Tofa over Abiola is the lie of the century.

This lie has been peddled enough. Abiola got 47.5% of Igbo votes i.e almost 50%.. Something Yoruba can never ever do especially when the opponent has a Yoruba vice.

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-full-result-controversial-june-12-93-election/amp

And you think Nwosu did that unanimously?.. man that was threatened by the military. A scenario where ABACHA was involved. Why did Shonekan step down? Why did TINUBU run to exile?. Why did even Obasanjo run to exile. Let him now be used as pepper soup for a man that doesn't know him.

If you had common sense then you should know that you only vindicated me and gave ridiculous excuses for your actions which we don't give a fvck about

Bottom line we both agreed that Tofa won SouthEast.... Even according to your stats

Nwosu unanimously or within him self did the annulment so in that case i stated a clear fact

And for your information Obasanjo never went on exile even with many countries willing to accommodate him

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by PussyMiners: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
donb06:

Igbos massively voted Tofa over Abiola is the lie of the century.

This lie has been peddled enough. Abiola got 47.5% of Igbo votes i.e almost 50%.. Something Yoruba can never ever do especially when the opponent has a Yoruba vice.

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-full-result-controversial-june-12-93-election/amp

And you think Nwosu did that unanimously?.. man that was threatened by the military. A scenario where ABACHA was involved. Why did Shonekan step down? Why did TINUBU run to exile?. Why did even Obasanjo run to exile. Let him now be used as pepper soup for a man that doesn't know him.
Obasanjo didn't run to exile you flat..hea.ded dunce grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Jaybull: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Only an idiotic mumu would still think Tinubu controls Nigerian Navy and he is capable of an imaginary massacre

Atleast Owo massacre we saw the bodies and their families

Health wise he just had kneel surgery and he admitted it, President Roosevelt of United States was the longest serving US President and he was paralyzed waste down, Current Texas Governor is on Wheelcheer and running for 3rd term yet Tinubu cant contest due to kneel cap replacement surgery

Only a very stupid imbecilicc dunce would think Christian vs Muslim dichotomy exist among Yorubas, My dad is an Alhaji, is younger brother is an ordained Pastor, My sister is an Alhaja married to a deacon, My girlfriends mother is a Christian... And in your foolish mind you think we have any issues with religion, and Yorubas who are Christians are obligated to support Peter Obi

*When Nnamdi Azikwe traded Awolowo's place for Tafa Balewa it was not betrayal

*When Ibos massively voted Tofa over Abiola it wasn't betrayal,

*When Nnwosu Nullified Abiolas Election, Daniel Kanu hosted One million March for Abacha while Abiola and Obasanjo where in jail, it was not betrayal

Yorubas always say there are liberal and there is no religious dichotomy in their land. They do not know that fact alone is what makes them dangerous, self-serving, double crossing, betrayers and slaves to fulanis. There is no country in the world without religious dichotomy. Especially in Nigeria where many are still behind in civilization. Even in the USA we have religious dichotomy there between Islam and Christianity. Humans are sentimental beings. And religion will always be a dichotomy in many places.
So telling me your father is a Muslim and your mother is a Christian or such like and you are happy with it. It reveals something. Mind you they both got married many years ago when such religious sentiment and dichotomy should hold sway and was popular. It was today, I would say maybe love blinded their eyes. It means that they hide some things, live in pretence and can easily cheat.
That is why you can see a Yoruba who is a Muslim in Ibadan, but a Christian whenever he goes back to Lagos.
What does it show. Don't rejoice much. That is embedded in the culture that is why it is dangerous and hypocritical
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Basic123: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Only an idiotic mumu would still think Tinubu controls Nigerian Navy and he is capable of an imaginary massacre

Health wise he just had kneel surgery and he admitted it, President Roosevelt of United States was the longest serving US President and he was paralyzed waste down, Current Texas Governor is on Wheelcheer and running for 3rd term yet Tinubu cant contest due to kneel cap replacement surgery

Only a very stupid imbecilicc dunce would think Christian vs Muslim dichotomy exist among Yorubas, My dad is an Alhaji, is younger brother is an ordained Pastor, My sister is an Alhaja married to a deacon, My girlfriends mother is a Christian... And in your foolish mind you think we have any issues with religion, and Yorubas who are Christians are obligated to support Peter Obi

*When Nnwosu Nullified Abiolas Election, Daniel Kanu hosted One million March for Abacha while Abiola and Obasanjo where in jail, it was not betrayal

I LOVE YOU!

A YORUBA MAN/YOUTH WITH KNOWLEDGE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Mooh247: 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jaybull:

Yorubas always say there are liberal and there is no religious dichotomy in their land. They do not know that fact alone is what makes them dangerous, self-serving, double crossing, betrayers and slaves to fulanis. There is no country in the world without religious dichotomy. Especially in Nigeria where many are still behind in civilization. Even in the USA we have religious dichotomy there between Islam and Christianity. Humans are sentimental beings. And religion will always be a dichotomy in many places.
So telling me your father is a Muslim and your mother is a Christian or such like and you are happy with it. It reveals something. Mind you they both got married many years ago when such religious sentiment and dichotomy should hold sway and was popular. It was today, I would say maybe love blinded their eyes. It means that they hide some things, live in pretence and can easily cheat.
That is why you can see a Yoruba who is a Muslim in Ibadan, but a Christian whenever he goes back to Lagos.
What does it show. Don't rejoice much. That is embedded in the culture that is why it is dangerous and hypocritical

This comment sums up a very terrible upbringing and mentality badly bigoted

Wow so you consider Religious differences first because you are a sentimental being and you would hold I'll feelings towards your own spouse over Arabic , Jewish Literature

Quite pathetic, well to burst your bubble while growing up I attended churches and still do and that doesn't make me less Muslim because I am liberal

Currently on my desk is a Quran and a Bible and I read whichever I like when I like to

You Ibos and Fulanis are extremist and I find it terribly disturbing

I have read the Bible , the Quran, Jewish Torah and they contain same character and stories of Jewish Arabic and Persian ancestors so why should I hate my fellow Yoruba over MiddleEast mythology

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Putinofrussia: 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Those people are just hate personified.
Dont know the cause.Since 1960 they have schemed covetously but karma is really a b...ch.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Softmirror: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
OKOATA:
Madam leave them, seun osewa thats a yoruba doesn't want Tinubu, Obasanjo doesn't either, I'm a Yoruba guy and I and many other lekki victims and youth in south west don't need him. The only people that loves Tinubu are the ones benefiting from him, if election comes if Tinubu likes make he win the election but I and others will vote Obi. Whether Obi enters or not I don't care, goodluck to whomever wins.

It is better you don't even vote at all. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by olas24u(f): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Prosper123:
Since Tinubu emerged victorious in the APC presidential primaries, he has been congratulated by many, especially the Yorubas.
While I believe that Tinubu is a political juggernaut, but his victory and praise reveal the true color of Yorubas. They have chosen him because of tribe and sentiment without putting the country into consideration.

They easily chose him forgetting about the lekki toll gate saga,saying he is a real politician. What is wrong with the youth?

They have forgotten about his health issues and say he can handle the country anyways. A man that jitters when he talks. Watch the APC primaries, on one occasion, he staggered as he was climbing down the podium.
I could have gone for the young Osibanjo or any other option.

They have forgotten about the cases of corruption raised against him.

Many of the people from the south wanted a Christian to take the helm of affairs as the next president. Many Christians from Yorubas wanted that, but since Tinubu emerged, the Yorubas, both the Christians and Muslims have forgotten about what they believed could be best for the country at the moment.
When we talk about religion, they tell us they are liberals. Nothing could be more fearful of the truth.

Let us tell ourselves the truth.
The south has been betrayed by our Yoruba brothers in the south. They have revealed their true colors. They have always benefitted more from the North because they easily bend, feigning knowledge of politics.

Until we are true to these issues, the youth will always be in chains in this country.

I know many would say I'm wailing, but it seems we are not ready to change the country.
Tomorrow, the youths are the ones to cry , we need to change the country, fight corruption, and what nice rhetoric. But we have decided to sell our today off based on sentiment.

This is a vicious circle holding the country. When it gets worse, let us not cry again. Let us live with the monster we have groomed. The old ones have fooled us, but we keep fooling ourselves the more.

Is tinubu a soldier?can he Order sollders?go and rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by BabydiHot(f): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Wow so you consider Religious differences first because you are a sentimental being and you would hold I'll feelings towards your own spouse over Arabic , Jewish Literature

Quite pathetic, well to burst your bubble while growing up I attended churches and still do and that doesn't make me less Muslim because I am liberal

Currently on my desk is a Quran and a Bible and I read whichever I like when I like to

haaaa this my sweetheart
which one be Bible and Koran shocked
add ifa join make e complete.
I like you in a way sha cheesy
you seems to me a nice fellow kiss
come let's make babies kiss
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Jashub: 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Golan007:

I blame you?

One minute you guys claim Tinubu handpicks and runs Lagos, in another minute you claim the governors are performers independent of Tinubu.

Stick to your damned argument.

You're just an illiterate with a phone. For your information , Tinubu's is just an incompetent politician whose only talent is in looting and employing touts . You and I know both know this yet , you're attributing the likes of Fashola and Ambode to his calibre when in reality, they saved Lagos from his studpity
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Jaybull: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

I have read the Bible , the Quran, Jewish Torah and they contain same character and stories of Jewish Arabic and Persian ancestors so why should I hate my fellow Yoruba over MiddleEast mythology

I'm not talking about hatred. OK. Let's even talk about hatred. In Nigeria alone, you are seeing the ethnic dichotomy already. Not that it should be. Telling me it's not there is a height of pretence.
Many in the world see Islam as volatile and that stereotype in there already. Telling me you people are just liberals and intermarry is a smokescreen to hide pretence. That's why main fulani Muslims don't acknowledge you people as actual Muslims.
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Skypeaceconsult: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
Your votes don't count. Rigging and ripping are the bet. Hustle Ur way out
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Mooh247: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jaybull:

I'm not talking about hatred. OK. Let's even talk about hatred. In Nigeria alone, you are seeing the ethnic dichotomy already. Not that it should be. Telling me it's not there is a height of pretence.
Many in the world see Islam as volatile and that stereotype in there already. Telling me you people are just liberals and intermarry is a smokescreen to hide pretence. That's why main fulani Muslims don't acknowledge you people as actual Muslims.

You are are walking bag of ignorance and irredeemable bigotry

Am sorry you can't be helped

Co habitating , inter faith marriage are smokescreen and pretence ... To who?! You!!! So we live our lives to pretend to you

I need Validation from a Fulani to be a Muslim?! Guess what most Fulanis are traditionalist and athiest, you won't know this because you are badly brainwashed by the media

Who the fvck are. You people sef

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Jaybull: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
BabydiHot:
haaaa this my sweetheart
which one be Bible and Koran shocked
add ifa join make e complete.
I like you in a way sha cheesy
you seems to me a nice fellow kiss
come let's make babies kiss
Don't mind him let him become whatever he wants to become. Just like a Christian marrying a native doctor as a woman and telling me he is liberal.
Deception.
There are lines to everything. If you cross them, a part of your soul is taken. You change
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Golan007: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
You're just an illiterate with a phone. For your information , Tinubu's is just an incompetent politician whose only talent is in looting and employing touts . You and I know both know this yet , you're attributing the likes of Fashola and Ambode to his calibre when in reality, they saved Lagos from his studpity

He employs touts yet he got Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-olu . Not to talk of Osinbajo.

You hate Tinubu because someone in your close circle hates him and you cannot think for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Jaybull: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

you see the ethnic dichotomy rising now. You called ibos because you think I'm ibo.
That is the dichotomy appears in religion. Telling me it's not there is a big facade. It doesn't mean people should now kill each other because of it. Ethnic dichotomy is even easier to let go, but religion? Very hard. Travel round the world and see.
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Mooh247: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jaybull:
you see the ethnic dichotomy rising now. You called ibos because you think I'm ibo.
That is the dichotomy appears in religion. Telling me it's not there is a big fasade. It doesn't mean people should now kill each other because of it. Ethnic dichotomy is even easier to let go, but religion? Very hard. Travel round the world and see.

I have lived in many countries and I can tell you for free it's all in your damn head as a black man

I shared a floor apartment with Jewish, Indi and fellow Muslim for a whole year in Sharjah UAE and not once did we have argument ,infact we all got fascinated by each other

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Jaybull: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

I have lived in many countries and I can tell you for free it's all in your damn head as a black man

I shared a floor apartment with Jewish, Indi and fellow Muslim for a whole year in Sharjah UAE and not once did we have argument ,infact we all got fascinated by each other

Yes. But that innate stereotype is there. I'm not telling you I don't have a Muslim as a friend. Friendship is different. Marriage is different. The western world is very civilized. But ask yourself how many intermarry across the two religions. They could be friends. Very good friends. But that's about it.
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by donb06: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
PussyMiners:

Obasanjo didn't run to exile you flat..hea.ded dunce grin
I won't condescend to the mud of curses with you. That's a mistake from my end about obasanjo. But at least you didn't refute other facts. Go to your various groups and let them know that igbos gave Abiola almost 50% of their votes. Most will disagree because they have been fed with lies for close to 30 years. But then as an educated person you should be able to show them facts. GRACIAS
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by adekolaelect(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Prosper123:
Since Tinubu emerged victorious in the APC presidential primaries, he has been congratulated by many, especially the Yorubas.
While I believe that Tinubu is a political juggernaut, but his victory and praise reveal the true color of Yorubas. They have chosen him because of tribe and sentiment without putting the country into consideration.

They easily chose him forgetting about the lekki toll gate saga,saying he is a real politician. What is wrong with the youth?

They have forgotten about his health issues and say he can handle the country anyways. A man that jitters when he talks. Watch the APC primaries, on one occasion, he staggered as he was climbing down the podium.
I could have gone for the young Osibanjo or any other option.

They have forgotten about the cases of corruption raised against him.

Many of the people from the south wanted a Christian to take the helm of affairs as the next president. Many Christians from Yorubas wanted that, but since Tinubu emerged, the Yorubas, both the Christians and Muslims have forgotten about what they believed could be best for the country at the moment.
When we talk about religion, they tell us they are liberals. Nothing could be more fearful of the truth.

Let us tell ourselves the truth.
The south has been betrayed by our Yoruba brothers in the south. They have revealed their true colors. They have always benefitted more from the North because they easily bend, feigning knowledge of politics.

Until we are true to these issues, the youth will always be in chains in this country.

I know many would say I'm wailing, but it seems we are not ready to change the country.
Tomorrow, the youths are the ones to cry , we need to change the country, fight corruption, and what nice rhetoric. But we have decided to sell our today off based on sentiment.

This is a vicious circle holding the country. When it gets worse, let us not cry again. Let us live with the monster we have groomed. The old ones have fooled us, but we keep fooling ourselves the more.
Oga pack well no one get time for your sentimental stories any more .which political post did Tinubu hold in Buharis 8 years government for you to clarify your claims.was Tinubu the head of military or government that usually deploying military and security personnel in Nigeria ? Tinubu old and Brainlant is far better than Lazy youths like you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by BabydiHot(f): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

I've shared a bedroom with you too. grin kiss
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Mooh247: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
BabydiHot:
I've shared a bedroom with you too. grin kiss

Na Tinubu win, Na we suppose to dey troll you guys for giving you wotowoto, Na una still come dey troll us even when you clearly lost

You don dey attack my Oga hellinuis since

No be juju be that

Our Jihad is surely coming
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by BabydiHot(f): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Na Tinubu win, Na we suppose to dey troll you guys for giving you wotowoto, Na una still come dey troll us even when you clearly lost

No be juju be that
lol
I'm immune to trolling naaa.
nothing can get to me cheesy
kiss
take a break from politics and let's have a drink smiley
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by donb06: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

If you had common sense then you should know that you only vindicated me and gave ridiculous excuses for your actions which we don't give a fvck about

Bottom line we both agreed that Tofa won SouthEast.... Even according to your stats

Nwosu unanimously or within him self did the annulment so in that case i stated a clear fact

And for your information Obasanjo never went on exile even with many countries willing to accommodate him
Your mind is already prejudiced so I will ignore your rant.
You that have common sense you will notice in your first post I mentioned, you used the word MASSIVELY when describing Igbo votes in 1993. And that misinformation has been believed by your kins for a long time. Like the picture below

So you believe that Nwosu a bloody civilian did the annulment of elections executed by the military without their consent. you can believe anything but the TRUTH is unshaken.

As for Obasanjo I must accept my mistake in that info.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by helinues: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
BabydiHot:
lol
I'm immune to trolling naaa.
nothing can get to me cheesy
kiss
take a break from politics and come to bed hunny kiss

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by trantayo: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yorubas believe in Tinubu and Osinbajo strongly.

During 2015 election, south south and south East voted for Jonathan while Yorubas voted for Buhari. I don't know why people are complaining. Tinubu worked hard for Buhari presidency.

Yorubas will never abandon Tinubu for any reason during election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Must See: Nuhu Ribadu In Us Session / Deleted / Ak 2015 Governorship Race: Why Umana Okon Umana Must Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.