Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,808 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Tinubu's Victory... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Victory... (4747 Views)

Why Tinubu’s Victory Is Buhari’s Defeat / Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) / Jubilation In Lagos Market Over Tinubu’s Victory At APC Primaries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by BabydiHot(f): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 1
if you like edit my comments from Jeruselem to Jericho it doesn't change the fact that you lost and you should not be celebrating with real Tinubu supporters.
Hehehehehe e don cast ooo
we dey sell handkerchiefs ooo
next time make a stand and stand by it.
Hehehehe
as far as this election is concerned you no get candidate ooo
no room for gum body
e pain am well well

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Jashub: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Golan007:

He employs touts yet he got Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-olu . Not to talk of Osinbajo.

You hate Tinubu because someone in your close circle hates him and you cannot think for yourself.
Employs ke ? Lol...so he employed them to be governors. Please where in the constitution does one "employ another person to leadership roles ? grin

And by the way, what are you smoking that's making talk like this ...I hope it's not stupidity because you're beginning to sound like someone who's already bent on being following irrational thinking grin
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by Golan007: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
Employs ke ? Lol...so he employed them to be governors. Please where in the constitution does one "employ another person to leadership roles ? grin

And by the way, what are you smoking that's making talk like this ...I hope it's not stupidity because you're beginning to sound like someone who's already bent on being following irrational thinking grin

Sharap.

Are you not imainuating same for NURTW?

Guy don't try to convince me you are dumb.

Made my mind up about you a long time ago.
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by jimade: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mind you, it wasn't the youth that elect him . How many youth belongs to the delegates?
See delegates can never represent Nigeria even though I know that 80% of Nigerians focuses more on their immediate and not future.

Prosper123:
Since Tinubu emerged victorious in the APC presidential primaries, he has been congratulated by many, especially the Yorubas.
While I believe that Tinubu is a political juggernaut, but his victory and praise reveal the true color of Yorubas. They have chosen him because of tribe and sentiment without putting the country into consideration.

They easily chose him forgetting about the lekki toll gate saga,saying he is a real politician. What is wrong with the youth?

They have forgotten about his health issues and say he can handle the country anyways. A man that jitters when he talks. Watch the APC primaries, on one occasion, he staggered as he was climbing down the podium.
I could have gone for the young Osibanjo or any other option.

They have forgotten about the cases of corruption raised against him.

Many of the people from the south wanted a Christian to take the helm of affairs as the next president. Many Christians from Yorubas wanted that, but since Tinubu emerged, the Yorubas, both the Christians and Muslims have forgotten about what they believed could be best for the country at the moment.
When we talk about religion, they tell us they are liberals. Nothing could be more fearful of the truth.

Let us tell ourselves the truth.
The south has been betrayed by our Yoruba brothers in the south. They have revealed their true colors. They have always benefitted more from the North because they easily bend, feigning knowledge of politics.

Until we are true to these issues, the youth will always be in chains in this country.

I know many would say I'm wailing, but it seems we are not ready to change the country.
Tomorrow, the youths are the ones to cry , we need to change the country, fight corruption, and what nice rhetoric. But we have decided to sell our today off based on sentiment.

This is a vicious circle holding the country. When it gets worse, let us not cry again. Let us live with the monster we have groomed. The old ones have fooled us, but we keep fooling ourselves the more.
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by MetaPhysical: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
BabydiHot:
if you like edit my comments from Jeruselem to Jericho it doesn't change the fact that you lost and you should not be celebrating with real Tinubu supporters.
Hehehehehe e don cast ooo
we dey sell handkerchiefs ooo
next time make a stand and stand by it.
Hehehehe
as far as this election is concerned you no get candidate ooo
no room for gum body
e pain am well well

You will need people like him, they are called flip-floppers. When Tinubu face off with Atiku you need floppers to flip to Tinubu side. Dont humiliate him too much. Win him to your side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Victory... by emerged01(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yoruba this Yoruba that! Yoruba is just a region among 6 regions,if your region is perfect in character why cant your region work with other regions to produce president?
Yoruba decided to work with other regions to achieve the overall interest of the region,you are here saying they should abandon their interests and go after your your region interest. Abeg shift.
Re: Tinubu's Victory... by yetunsbay(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Yoruba's are the problem of Nigeria.

They see white and call it black.
Your comment just enrich u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. / Apart From Lagos,which Other Yoruba State Can Obi Get 25%? / Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.