Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,449 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre (31362 Views)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Lightorder: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Terrorists are finally in south west

They want to conquer the rest of Yoruba land the way they conquered Kwara state

Fulanization of Yoruba land is in full throttle

Braze up guys
WHERE IS THEIR COWS ?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by InoGetJoy: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2022
What's really going on in the South West? This is bad, very bad. More people have been killed in the South West in 1 week than have been killed in the East in 1 year. It's unfortunate that their leaders are more concerned with Tinubu's presidency while their keyboard warriors are more concerned with looking for IPOB threads to masturbate upon

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Sunnyski: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2022
gidgiddy:
IPOB is responsible!

Check your brain well, e dey leak
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Naijaolosho2: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2022
Viraltrends123:
They should invite soldiers,

That's why I like Wike, he did the thing fast before it escalates, old people can be sooo slow in everything, the good thing is, it won't last in southwest.

Mumu, which soldiers? The same ones who have compromised? Get sense,no uniform man is your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Viraltrends123: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

Only Mouth na him una get. Oya go and end it naw undecided

Something you don’t know the beginning how will you know the end? Shebi it’s yesterday they caught a trailer loaded with ak47 going around your southwest.

You guys are in for a loooooong tin
Your wish, I can see how wicked and desperate you guys are to destroy southwest, why Just to prove point.

Please don't quote me again
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by diplomat058(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Braze up guys

See this bastard from Imo wishing us bad in the SW. We have never been conquered in war. We will triumph our problems IJN

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Viraltrends123: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2022
Naijaolosho2:

Mumu, which soldiers? The same ones who have compromised? Get sense,no uniform man is your friend.
see you have no one in the military, if you do, you won't be saying this
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by an0daGuy: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Your wish, I can see how wicked and desperate you guys are to destroy southwest, why Just to prove point.

Please don't quote me again

Why shouldn’t I quote you? When you are calling for soldiers to come to ondo state and start their indiscriminate killings? Have you forgotten nobody knows who is perpetuating these violence? Or you want them to target amotekun now abi?

You are truly not well.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by dalass(f): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2022
lightskinnigga:
I read in a thread here that the attackers are after the igbos living in the south west.

The poster said everyone killed in the previous attack in owo, ondo state are igbos and it was a drug deal.

Such a shame they’ve reduced tragedies to nonsensical satires

Don't mind them... Seems that sawdust has replaced what they call brains cool

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Naijaolosho2: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2022
Crixxx:
The way skull miners deny their people after they are killed instead of mourning them be like say there are no your as in south west again. It is either occupied by Igbos or Hausa/Fulani.

Una eye go clear well this period.

Read the nonsense you wrote again and explain in a better English language. Olote.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Naijaolosho2: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

Why shouldn’t I quote you? When you are calling for soldiers to come to ondo state and start their indiscriminate killings? Have you forgotten nobody knows who is perpetuating these violence? Or you want them to target amotekun now abi?

You are truly not well.

The guy has no clue,very soon uniform men would be targets, same going on in SE. Police/military/government was never our friends. Wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Udemzy05: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2022
Anointedclass:
una governors still dey Abuja dey share money.

After the first massacre, In a Sane country, the primaries would have been postponed, the president would have visited the scene, and the governor would have declared a state of emergency.

But what do I know?

The goal is to stay abroad and pray for Nigeria....

Primaries postpone till when? Abi you don forget say deadline na 9th and they have to meet up?
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by ceede2: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2022
Crixxx:

Known gunmen in the west I trust the idp cabals are treating y'all right. Stay safe
JihadEast, we are ready for whatever you gat coming
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by erico2k2(m): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

Deborah who was recently killed for blasphemy was a Christian Northerner from Niger state.

So what are you trying to say? undecided
Catholic??
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Benmob: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2022
Splitmind:
South West terrorist region. I urge his excellency to declare martial law in the yoruba lands as soon as possible.
fulani vampire shut up
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by naija4life247: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Braze up guys

We are set. Very soon, we will take the fight to their door steps, and to their bedroom. Blood sucking bastards
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by heendrix(m): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2022
Jackson667:
Most of you don't know that mostly hausas and fulanis live in Sabo areas. This is a revenge killing, those killed were most likely northerners

Only wise comment so far...this is clearly a reprisal attack
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Roozzaay(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2022
On the mentioned of "Sabo Area" a reasonable person that hasn't been consumed by hatred, religion and tribal bigotry should know 90% of the six people killed would be innocent citizens of Northern extraction.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by PrinceOfLagos: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2022
diplomat058:

See this bastard from Imo wishing us bad in the SW. We have never been conquered in war. We will triumph our problems IJN
But you were conquered on Ilorin
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by heendrix(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Dmama1991:
Lol sadwest is gone , more to come

A big f**l is what you are...the victims in this attack are Hausa people more like some group seeking retribution on the owo attack

They won't last in the SW. the region that is gone here is your ravaged blood soaked region not the SW
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by an0daGuy: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2022
erico2k2:

Catholic??

Wait shocked are you really implying that you don’t believe notherners can be members of the Catholic Church?

I mean, the biggest church in the whole wide world?

Don’t be myopic bro.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by diogo23: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
They're killing themselves and be blaming fulani people

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by an0daGuy: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
heendrix:

A big f**l is what you are...the victims in this attack are Hausa people more like some group seeking retribution on the owo attack

They won't last in the SW. the region that is gone here is your ravaged blood soaked region not the SW

Close ya mat angry that’s how in the owo attack you claimed all the victims were igbos
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by erico2k2(m): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

Wait shocked are you really implying that you don’t believe notherners can be members of the Catholic Church?

I mean, the biggest church in the whole wide world?

Don’t be myopic bro.
O never said that bit this is Ondo not the North.my security man is Nasarawa and xtian.Catholic in yhe SW is a whole diff ball game.like saying Igbos going to mosque in Bornu.find it unsettling to say the least.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by an0daGuy: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sunnyski:

Isn’t that how you guys accuse ipob for everything? Why should he now close his mouth?

Hypocrisy smells on you undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by heendrix(m): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

Close ya mat angry that’s how in the owo attack you claimed all the victims were igbos

I never said they were igbos and besides, is there any catholic church in the SW you wont find Igbos?? so if you are always happy at every attack in the SW just so you know ur people to are not far
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by an0daGuy: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
erico2k2:

O never said that bit this is Ondo not the North.my security man is Nasarawa and xtian.Catholic in yhe SW is a whole diff ball game.like saying Igbos going to mosque in Bornu.find it unsettling to say the least.

Yes it sounds unsettling but that doesn’t make it not to be true. There are Hausas in the Catholic Church in many towns, because you haven’t come across any doesn’t mean there aren’t any. If you’ve lived in Lagos as a Catholic you’d know this.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by erico2k2(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

Yes it sounds unsettling but that doesn’t make it not to be true. There are Hausas in the Catholic Church in many towns, because you haven’t come across any doesn’t mean there aren’t any. If you’ve lived in Lagos as a Catholic you’d know this.
Nah I havnt met them
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Angelfrost(m): 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Anointedclass:
una governors still dey Abuja dey share money.

After the first massacre, In a Sane country, the primaries would have been postponed, the president would have visited the scene, and the governor would have declared a state of emergency.

But what do I know?

The goal is to stay abroad and pray for Nigeria....

Like they care...

People kidnapped in Kaduna train attack have since been abandoned to their fate by these imbeciles gallivanting about in the name of Primaries.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by an0daGuy: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
heendrix:

I never said they were igbos and besides, is there any catholic church in the SW you wont find Igbos?? so if you are always happy at every attack in the SW just so you know ur people to are not far

What’s my concern with attacks in the south west? undecided When we’re still battling with the ones in my own southeast?

Even if there are igbos in your southwestern churches their numbers can never be more than the indigenous people there so tell me another story.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Angelfrost(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sunnyski:

Learn to recognize sarcasm, and have peace!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by an0daGuy: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
erico2k2:

Nah I havnt met them

I thought as much.

Just keep an open mind from here on out concerning stuff that has to do with the types and kinds of people that attend the Catholic Church wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official / "Negativity Is Noise" - Kiki Osinbajo Slays, Steps Out In Style (Photos) / Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.