Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre (31366 Views)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by heendrix(m): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

What’s my concern with attacks in the south west? undecided When we’re still battling with the ones in my own southeast?

Even if there are igbos in your southwestern churches their numbers can never be more than the indigenous people there so tell me another story.

There number plenty or not but dem follow die abi dem no follow die?? plus Another story is that, you should rather rejoice when ur people are killed. that's the best way you can be happy
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
God!!!!

When will all this nonsense end

So now they want to control the South-west

Tufia!!!!!
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by an0daGuy: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
heendrix:

There number plenty or not but dem follow die abi dem no follow die?? plus Another story is that, you should rather rejoice when ur people are killed. that's the best way you can be happy

You see why the rest of the country usually take you yoruba to be cowards? undecided

Somebody comes to your house during a party and kills some of your family members and many of your guests, but because the guests that died are more than your family members you now decide that the attack was a fruitless attempt and that you’re glad the majority of those killed were not your family members.

Forgetting that you cannot throw parties every time so what happens when those same attackers come again when it’s only you and your family members in your house?

You need to re-evaluate your meaning of existence my friend angry
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by ISellBeer: 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Trill2:
God

How many hours of Electricity do you get per day?

Are you frustrated with the unstable Electricity and tired of Generator wahala?

Go Solar Today for as low as ₦75K.

DM on Whatsapp
How many Watts?
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Crixxx: 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
ceede2:
JihadEast, we are ready for whatever you gat coming

Ok sadwaste
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by diplomat058(m): 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

But you were conquered on Ilorin

Which war did Fulani fight to conquer Ìlọrin? Ilorin was conquered yet the Kwara Governor and Ìlọrin Kingmakers are Yorùbá? Use your brain and stop disgracing the good and intelligent people of Imo
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by ArewaNorth: 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
erico2k2:

Northerners at Catholic church??

The reported attack. Read the news again!
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by ukzenlumbs(m): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
It's obvious that terrorists are beginning to ravage all the six-geo political zones of the country.
What a pity! It's obvious that terrorists are beginning to ravage all the six-geo political zones of the country.
What a pity!
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by lecowas: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

You see why the rest of the country usually take you yoruba to be cowards? undecided

Somebody comes to your house during a party and kills some of your family members and many of your guests, but because the guests that died are more than your family members you now decide that the attack was a fruitless attempt and that you’re glad the majority of those killed were not your family members.

Forgetting that you cannot throw parties every time so what happens when those same attackers come again when it’s only you and your family members in your house?

You need to re-evaluate your meaning of existence my friend angry

I will appreciate it if you can can just shut up and stop the nonsensical analysis. If you guys care more u should face ur region that it terrorists infested. U guys hate yoruba so much yet most of ur people reside in Lagos(especially that one that called himself prince of Lagos) . Are you guys brain upside down or what? undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by lecowas: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

But you were conquered on Ilorin

U fo.ol. Tell me why were always claiming to be a yoruba while it is obvious u are Igbo. Ur hatred has blindfolded u to the extent that you are defecating where you eat.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Bravospiff: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Unknown gunmen in the southeast are called IPOD and ESN, bandits in the north are called Fulani herdmen and Bokoharam, now is the turn of the Southwest, I think they should be named OPC and Igboho boys... Say no to terror.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by an0daGuy: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
lecowas:

I will appreciate it if you can can just shut up and stop the nonsensical analysis. If you guys care more u should face ur region that it terrorists infested. U guys hate yoruba so much yet most of ur people reside in Lagos(especially that one that called himself prince of Lagos) . Are you guys brain upside down or what? undecided

I will not allow you appreciate me by my shutting up or stopping with my analysis grin

Your region has finally become a terrorist abode. Bombings, killings and kidnappings has become the order of the day.

I’m just watching and waiting to see who you’d want to blame. Either opc, amotekun or ipob

But never you blame the fulani. We won’t take that nonsense from you afonja angry
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by ceede2: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Crixxx:

Ok sadwaste
..You get mouth like kettle.

We are all here for fun bro, for the fact that you don't take it too personal

Kudos �
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by an0daGuy: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bravospiff:
Unknown gunmen in the southeast are called IPOD and ESN, bandits in the north are called Fulani herdmen and Bokoharam, now is the turn of the Southwest, I think they should be named OPC and Igboho boys... Say no to terror.

Exactly opc and igboho must be involved.

Or kuku point to amotekun :- like they did to ipob/esn in the east
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by BabydiHot(f): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
it's nothing to Yoruba Muslims sha

they're still celebrating Tinubu's primary winning cheesy
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by BabydiHot(f): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
lightskinnigga:
I read in a thread here that the attackers are after the igbos living in the south west.

The poster said everyone killed in the previous attack in owo, ondo state are igbos and it was a drug deal.

Such a shame they’ve reduced tragedies to nonsensical satires
na today you know say Tinubu urchins are criminals
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Bravospiff: 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

Exactly opc and igboho must be involved.

Or kuku point to amotekun :- like they did to ipob/esn in the east

Don't mind them, in the northern part of the country we all stereotyped the entire hausa Fulani tribe calling them names, same happened in the southeast, it became like a national pledge, now the Southwest on rampage, we need each other in this country, if we must forget ahead... [b][/b]
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by BabydiHot(f): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
SensualMan:
AMOTEKUN should be proscribed a terrorist group. They can't keep on killing our people.
hahahhaahaha una no well
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by lecowas: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

I will not allow you appreciate me by my shutting up or stopping with my analysis grin

Your region has finally become a terrorist abode. Bombings, killings and kidnappings has become the order of the day.

I’m just watching and waiting to see who you’d want to blame. Either opc, amotekun or ipob

But never you blame the fulani. We won’t take that nonsense from you afonja angry

We know it is the Fulanis, and that's why it is imperative for power to return to the west by fire and by force, or why do you think every yoruba person is rallying round Tinubu even those of us who doesn't like his style.

Once we get power, u will know what it is to be a yoruba demon. U should be more concerned abt ur cowardice leaders and the fulish ungun known men who are killing innocent people in ur region.

While we were lamenting for the dead, all u can do is jubilate cos of politics. How are you any different from the terrorists? Shame!
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by IduNaOba: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Trill2:
God

How many hours of Electricity do you get per day?

Are you frustrated with the unstable Electricity and tired of Generator wahala?

Go Solar Today for as low as ₦75K.

DM on Whatsapp
I dey east e go work??
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by PrinceOfLagos: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
lecowas:

U fo.ol. Tell me why were always claiming to be a yoruba while it is obvious u are Igbo. Ur hatred has blindfolded u to the extent that you are defecating where you eat.
You're from a conquered region of Ilorin why are you angry

It's your cross, carry it
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Femi8586:
The probability that those gunmen are Fulani people is very high.
No Christian in the state will pickup gun and start shooting people dead for any reason. And no sane Yoruba Muslim will do that or support such act.

These are Fulani people in action... Until Yoruba come to realize that the only language Fulani people understand is counter violence, they will continue to be killed, raped, and roasted by the Fulani till they're eventually conquered.

The problem of Yoruba people is hypocrisy,betrayal, and lack of unity... They can easily betray themselves to please Fulani people especially the fanatic Muslims among them(I'm not sorry to say this)

It’s not it’s targeted towards Igbos somehow your a threat just applying reasoning to things
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by emmyyuf: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Southwest should deploy all means necessary to curb this ugly menace before it get out of hand....it took this trajectory some yrs ago in the north east and we are still battling with d outcome today....May God save our land
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by an0daGuy: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
lecowas:

We know it is the Fulanis, and that's why it is imperative for power to return to the west by fire and by force, or why do you think every yoruba person is rallying round Tinubu even those of us who doesn't like his style.

Once we get power, u will know what it is to be a yoruba demon. U should be more concerned abt ur cowardice leaders and the fulish ungun known men who are killing innocent people in ur region.

While we were lamenting for the dead, all u can do is jubilate cos of politics. How are you any different from the terrorists? Shame!

If you say I’m jubilating that people died in your region because of politics then tell me exactly what was making you to jubilate when the killings in the southeast happened? Since it wasn’t political was it pure undiluted hatred?

See your mouth like yorubas are rallying around tilumbu, lol grin even my electrician and mechanic who are yoruba hate the man’s guts. You and who will vote for him?

So without being president you can’t stop these people bombing and killing in your region? So only the power of a president is what you cowards are waiting for before you act?

You are the true son of afonja grin

PS. Never mention fulani with your mouth concerning these happenings in your sadwaste again. I’m warning you angry fulani and yoruba are one abi did you see any cows?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Ezmans: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by lecowas: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're from a conquered region of Ilorin why are you angry

It's your cross, carry it

I'm not angry, I'm just wondering what made you to be denying ur fellow flat.heads. cheesy
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by TruthinAction: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Where is Amotekun? People should be trained on how to get involved in reporting. They should be bold enough to take pictures or videos but ensure that they are not seen. They should have authority where they can report eye witness account. They account should include:

Which direction they came from
Where did they go after the attack?
How many where they?
What were they putting on?
How long did they operate?
What was their mode of transportation?
What was the closest police station to that point?
Did anyone put a call to the police?
And if yes, what was their response?

We seem to have Governors who do not care about the lives and properties of their own people.

1 suggest that all market women should besiege the office of the Governor half naked to protest their negligence over security issues in states affected.

No update concerning those who killed worshippers in Owo.

If it's a Mosque or a fulani community that was attacked that way, armies would by now killing and arresting youths in that community.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by PrinceOfLagos: 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
lecowas:

I'm not angry, I'm just wondering what made you to be denying ur fellow flat.heads. cheesy
I'm Yoruba and Igbo

I said that so many times here so it's not my fault you got no data at the time to the comment
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by lecowas: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

If you say I’m jubilating that people died in your region because of politics then tell me exactly what was making you to jubilate when the killings in the southeast happened? Since it wasn’t political was it pure undiluted hatred?

See your mouth like yorubas are rallying around tilumbu, lol grin even my electrician and mechanic who are yoruba hate the man’s guts. You and who will vote for him?

So without being president you can’t stop these people bombing and killing in your region? So only the power of a president is what you cowards are waiting for before you act?

You are the true son of afonja grin

PS. Never mention fulani with your mouth concerning these happenings in your sadwaste again. I’m warning you angry fulani and yoruba are one abi did you see any cows?

Y'all just seem bitter about the success of yoruba. Don't worry, Tinubu will grant ur Biafra so that u lots can leave Lagos. What Fashola did by deporting y'all will be a child's play compared to what's coming ur way. cheesy

By the way, the only people the Fulanis and hausas don't wanna mess with are the Yorubas. Ask me again, where is Nnamdi kanu, because they know u lots are mere chest beaters and nothing more.

Can u remind me again how many delegates came from the East in the last election? And how many voted an Igbo candidate? That's why no one will take u people seriously because everyone knows ur mumu button - - - Ego wink
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by lecowas: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm Yoruba and Igbo

I said that so many times here so it's not my fault you got no data at the time to the comment

Mixed tribe that must have been a mistake given the level of ur hatred towards the Yorubas. Nobody wants u in yoruba land. Just go back to ur Imo state and hate from there cheesy
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by drololaaof: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fake news ,it was another incident
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by 00FFT00(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yorubas behave like cowards, and the people who kill them knows this much.

Unfortunately, we are at the very beginning of the grief and carnage that is about to envelope the entire southwest, Lagos inclusive.

I know they will massively share this Submission, but they also know in their hearts that I told them the naked truth.

Get yourselves an ESN replica while you still can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Professor Saheed Aderint For Winning $300,000 History Prize / Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / Army Recovers N2million As They Kill 10 Boko Haram Fighters In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.