Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre (31365 Views)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by an0daGuy: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
lecowas:

Y'all just seem bitter about the success of yoruba. Don't worry, Tinubu will grant ur Biafra so that u lots can leave Lagos. What Fashola did by deporting y'all will be a child's play compared to what's coming ur way. cheesy

By the way, the only people the Fulanis and hausas don't wanna mess with are the Yorubas. Ask me again, where is Nnamdi kanu, because they know u lots are mere chest beaters and nothing more.

Can u remind me again how many delegates came from the East in the last election? And how many voted an Igbo candidate? That's why no one will take u people seriously because everyone knows ur mumu button - - - Ego wink

Afonja go out and meet your oppressors head on and fight for your lands. You say fulani don’t mess with yoruba yet you want to start blaming them for the terrorism on your lands? How much more double sided can your tongue get?

Stop waiting for presidency or political help. You are on your own. How can you be forming politically wise when your people are being bombed and murdered?

Tilumbu can’t help you until one year later before then these terrorists would have finished with overcoming ondo and moved to osun and ogun states. You are soo afraid and cowardly to even know when your life is threatened. undecided

Igboho, the only afonja strong enough to handle your oppressors without the aid of the government has been chased away to the Benin republic IDP camp by YOU his own people and you’re here trying to taunt MNK who is feeding fat on federal government dishes and cuisine in his DSS luxury apartment?

Shaaaame on you afonja sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by pacespot(m): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
They allowed those killers to go scot-free that is why they will keep coming back for more. Nothing emboldens a criminally minded individual like a society with impunity like the current Nigeria. Police and army should be up and doing and everywhere in the present Nigeria, but alas, they are no where to be found except where they can extort people. If police had stood their ground and made sure every crime is investigated and fought to the last limit, these people would not be taking Nigerian lives for granted. Many army and police men ought to have been dismissed in the current Nigeria security mess and new ones brought in if we really have a working president.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by emmanuelbrown26: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Terrorists are finally in south west

They want to conquer the rest of Yoruba land the way they conquered Kwara state

Fulanization of Yoruba land is in full throttle

Braze up guys
Finally, they are here to stay and trust my Yoruba brothers and their cowardice.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by lecowas: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

Afonja go out and meet your oppressors head on and fight for your lands. You say fulani don’t mess with yoruba yet you want to start blaming them for the terrorism on your lands? How much more double sided can your tongue get?

Stop waiting for presidency or political help. You are on your own. How can you be forming politically wise when your people are being bombed and murdered?

Tilumbu can’t help you until one year later before then these terrorists would have finished with overcoming ondo and moved to osun and ogun states. You are soo afraid and cowardly to even know when your life is threatened. undecided

Igboho, the only afonja strong enough to handle your oppressors without the aid of the government has been chased away to the Benin republic IDP camp by YOU his own people and you’re here trying to taunt MNK who is feeding fat on federal government dishes and cuisine in his DSS luxury apartment?

Shaaaame on you afonja sad

MNK feeding fat on federal govt dishes grin cheesy. Joke of the century. Yet u're killing ursef asking for his release. Lol

Incase u don't know, after the attack, we never waited even one day before we retaliated and this latest attack happened where northerners and maybe few Igbos reside cheesy. I bet this is continuation of the reprisal attack.

Anyways, we'll wait for ur wailing which shall continue for the next 16 years. Before the end of that time, Nigeria would have separated meaning Igbos will never rule the democratic Nigeria. Oya start ur wailing cheesy
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by tonexman18(m): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bandits don leave east go west
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Terrorists are finally in south west

They want to conquer the rest of Yoruba land the way they conquered Kwara state

Fulanization of Yoruba land is in full throttle

Braze up guys
Tinubu don silent you shit mouth, na Yoruba race you wan turn to mock now.
Wa kan ku gifa ( you will just die miserably)
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by faceland: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
It seems they like the land. It is time for those Ondo people to start packing.

Pack your property and run away or pack weapons and wait for counter attack when next they come.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by an0daGuy: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
lecowas:

MNK feeding fat on federal govt dishes grin cheesy. Joke of the century. Yet u're killing ursef asking for his release. Lol

Incase u don't know, after the attack, we never waited even one day before we retaliated and this latest attack happened where northerners and maybe few Igbos reside cheesy. I bet this is continuation of the reprisal attack.

Anyways, we'll wait for ur wailing which shall continue for the next 16 years. Before the end of that time, Nigeria would have separated meaning Igbos will never rule the democratic Nigeria. Oya start ur wailing cheesy

Omase o! On your own lands yoruba have been chased away and now only Hausas and igbos live there? And you’re jubilant about it? Exactly what happened in illorin has happened in ondo state again and we didn’t even know lol

You are funny I swear.

Afonja your ancestor will be truly proud of you
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by InvertedHammer: 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
lightskinnigga:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/gunmen-kill-six-people-in-ondo-state-days-after-owo-church-massacre.html
/
Waiting for the usual IPOB/ESN wailers.
I guess the war has arrived at their backyards and they don't know how to process the information.

Let's keep the blame game going instead of taking preemptive steps to forestall the occurrences of these heinous crimes.

/
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by heendrix(m): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

You see why the rest of the country usually take you yoruba to be cowards? undecided

Somebody comes to your house during a party and kills some of your family members and many of your guests, but because the guests that died are more than your family members you now decide that the attack was a fruitless attempt and that you’re glad the majority of those killed were not your family members.

Forgetting that you cannot throw parties every time so what happens when those same attackers come again when it’s only you and your family members in your house?

You need to re-evaluate your meaning of existence my friend angry

What are we saying and what is this one talking about
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by an0daGuy: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
heendrix:

What are we saying and what is this one talking about

What we’re telling you is to go out and face your attackers and not sit back and claim that because they killed more igbos than yorubas on your own lands that everything will be okay when next they arrive.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by heendrix(m): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

What we’re telling you is to go out and face your attackers and not sit back and claim that because they killed more igbos than yorubas on your own lands that everything will be okay when next they arrive.

I'm not being tribalistic here ion even know why you're hitting at me. pls stop disturbing me I'm on my tea break now
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by an0daGuy: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
heendrix:

I'm not being tribalistic here ion even know why you're hitting at me. pls stop disturbing me I'm on my tea break now

Shattap mr. Tea break. Isn’t this what you posted below?

heendrix:

There number plenty or not but dem follow die abi dem no follow die?? plus Another story is that, you should rather rejoice when ur people are killed. that's the best way you can be happy

Imagine you’re rejoicing and drinking tea because igbos and yorubas were killed in a Catholic Church in your hometown. Then you’re asking me why I’m knocking your head this afternoon?

Afonja coward skull mining miscreant
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Ellasure: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
At the right time and places the amotekun will roar.

Yoruba people don't fear war or battles. Our forefathers did not run or died twice. Besides, Yoruba people have the intellectual intelligence required to battle any local or foreign warfare.

Whichever group carrying out these sporadic attacks had better be prepared for the return flight.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by lecowas: 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

Omase o! On your own lands yoruba have been chased away and now only Hausas and igbos live there? And you’re jubilant about it? Exactly what happened in illorin has happened in ondo state again and we didn’t even know lol

You are funny I swear.

Afonja your ancestor will be truly proud of you

Yes indeed, Afonja will be very proud. Sabo is mostly a street dedicated to foreigners especially of the northern extraction out of magnanimity. It's a pity we share the same atmosphere with people who don't want others to come to their land but scatter themselves everywhere on other people's land. Selfish greedy ediots cheesy
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by an0daGuy: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
lecowas:

Yes indeed, Afonja will be very proud. Sabo is mostly a street dedicated to foreigners especially of the northern extraction out of magnanimity. It's a pity we share the same atmosphere with people who don't want others to come to their land but scatter themselves everywhere on other people's land. Selfish greedy ediots cheesy

grin See self consolation

Is it on in the east or west that they are killing people today?

Keep laughing at yourself you hear cool
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Malawian(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yoruba IPOO people, stop destroying your lands.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Malawian(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Make i see the Igbo idiot wey go put mouth for this their matter the way we put mouth during Igboho time, but e reach Igbo turn, dem join the gangup against us.

Every Aboki with him kettle.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by lecowas: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

grin See self consolation

Is it on in the east or west that they are killing people today?

Keep laughing at yourself you hear cool

I give up cheesy grin u no dey tire?? Abi u be woman wey dey use (m) for moniker. You win cheesy
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by an0daGuy: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
lecowas:

I give up cheesy grin u no dey tire?? Abi u be woman wey dey use (m) for moniker. You win cheesy

I be keyboard warrior naw cool

You supposed sabi me by now

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by heendrix(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

Shattap mr. Tea break. Isn’t this what you posted below?

Imagine you’re rejoicing and drinking tea because igbos and yorubas were killed in a Catholic Church in your hometown. Then you’re asking me why I’m knocking your head this afternoon?

Afonja coward skull mining miscreant

Pls just get away
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by an0daGuy: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
heendrix:

Pls just get away

Nooooo angry I’m not going anywhere mr. Tea break

Did they give you biscuit with the tea ? grin one single shame you you nor get.

Yeye Afonja who is happy that igbos and yorubas died together undecided therefore nothing should be done to forestall a reoccurrence of the calamity.

You’re a disgrace to your people
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by heendrix(m): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

Nooooo angry I’m not going anywhere mr. Tea break

Did they give you biscuit with the tea ? grin one single shame you you nor get.

Yeye Afonja who is happy that igbos and yorubas died together undecided therefore nothing should be done to forestall a reoccurrence of the calamity.

You’re a disgrace to your people

who was happy?? you're sick
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Zeezenho: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
So yoloba don move from skull mining to terrorism nawao.its now officially yoloba Muslim alias afonja and our Christine bros them.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by fred04(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Like i always say,"it will get to everywhere".
As long as we keep having this incompetent leaders.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by lecowas: 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
an0daGuy:

I be keyboard warrior naw cool

You supposed sabi me by now
cheesy
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by ariesbull: 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
lightskinnigga:
I read in a thread here that the attackers are after the igbos living in the south west.

The poster said everyone killed in the previous attack in owo, ondo state are igbos and it was a drug deal.

Such a shame they’ve reduced tragedies to nonsensical satires
trust yoruba... They will always deflect and I said that none will admit a yoruba was killed
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Trill2(m): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
IduNaOba:

I dey east e go work??

Sure boss, hit me on WhatsApp
Re: Gunmen Kill Six People In Ondo State Days After Owo Church Massacre by Trill2(m): 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
ISellBeer:

How many Watts?

300W for ₦75K
Up to
₦2M for 5KVA etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele / What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? / Buhari Congratulates Professor Saheed Aderint For Winning $300,000 History Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.