Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). (3701 Views)

Men,pls Be more Watchfulul; ur Daughters R Becoming Home based prostitutes / Men, Pls Don't Love Women!!!! / Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). by Rickmann: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Okay my ladies I just discovered something, and it actually worked. As you all know the vaginal is a very sensitive place in a woman's body and as such needs adequate attention, keeping it clean by putting on or changing panties at least three times a day, since that special parts needs good hygiene.

Let me not bother you all about that bc I know no one is a child here.
So this was my discovery, well not my discovery pa say just something I was told and tried so I have decided to introduce it to the ladies in house.

It's called vaginal steaming though, immediately after your menses,
Boil hot water at 100 degree
Get scent leave, am sure u guys know what scent leave is,
Get a handful of salt,
Pour the salt and and scent leave inside the boiled water,
UnCloth and sit on the vapour,
Open your legs so the vapour can go deeper( that is allowing the heat to enter into your vaginal),
Do it for five minutes,
That's it you are good to go,
U can now say bye bye to

Vaginal odour,
Fibroid,
Toilet infections,
Fat belly,
And menstural pains.
This should be your monthly practice ladies after every menses, I tried it twice and I must say I liked it, it will make your body somehow free.
I will appreciate it if the mods will move to front page. After trying it and will like to get feedbacks from you guys, thanks. grin grin > grin

Wow..
Nice one.
Re: Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). by Dreiwizzy: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Get a better health education please. How does this shit you wrote up there prevent fibroid?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). by Okadarider: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
What business has vaginal steaming got to do with fibroid? It's like you don't know what fibroid is.. fibroid grows from the uterus. Will the steam heat through the uterus
Re: Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
I get irritated anyways when people talk about vaginal and I begin to see my fellow men as fools that worship women and give their all to them to get something as dirty, smelly and mundane as ordinary vagina. May Simps be delivered of their illusion

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). by Silentgroper(m): 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
virginprincess:
Wow,op thanks,i hope this helps because i usually pass through hell during my period.
Most smelly vagina are caused by bacteria.. Try using anti biotic before using this method.. Just saying...
Re: Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). by Prettygirl200(f): 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

One of the several smelly and unorthodox practices that the vaginal people pass through daily.
After flowing dirty, smelly and stinky expired blood through that hole, they know want to steam it with herbs to remedy the eternal smell that oozes through that orifice.

I pity the men that stoop so low to use their tongue on a hole laden with millions of bacterias and fungi.
Na wa see son of a man, imagine a thing born of a woman calling that same woman that gave birth to him through that same hole names. Son u came out from that same infected and bacterialed hole so isn't it funny that u have been stained with that same infected hole Son of man pls rest okay

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). by Mathew1999(m): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
virginprincess:
I mean i feel so much pain during my period.
Oh now I understand, isn't there any medicine or tablet that works on the pain, that during the period the person won't experience any pain
Re: Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). by bizzibodi(m): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
100degree ke?that is how one gal was steaming her Kongo sitting on a bucket, bucket gave way she fall inside boiled water,burn all her pussycat. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). by Fourwinds: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Na wa see son of a man, imagine a thing born of a woman calling that same woman that gave birth to him through that same hole names. Son u came out from that same infected and bacterialed hole so isn't it funny that u have been stained with that same infected hole Son of man pls rest okay

100degree ke?that is how one gal was steaming her Kongo sitting on a bucket, bucket gave way she fall inside boiled water,burn all her pussycat. grin grin
Re: Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). by MisterKennedy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
As i come dey read ur long epistle, i think say na Vegetable Soup or pepper Soup u wan cook.
Lol mad ooo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife Cheating On Me What Should I Do? / See The Chat I Had With An AI Today / #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.