Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria (17168 Views)

Men,pls Be more Watchfulul; ur Daughters R Becoming Home based prostitutes / Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). / Men, Pls Don't Love Women!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 17, 2018
MEN PLEASE RESIST ANY MOVE /ATTEMPT BY NASS AND THE JUDICIARY TO IMPLEMENT CHILD SUPPORT IN NIGERIA !!

Child support implementation should be resisted at all cost in Nigeria .

Many men have been brought down by child support scam.
Even celebrities; Boxers, Wrestlers, Singers, Actors, Doctors and Footballers..I don't want to go too far.

Only God knows the rate at which the percentage % of marriage is going to decline to about 30% in 12-18 years time .

The fear of losing 50% of your properties to a spouse who contributed nothing in the acquiring of those properties and child support is the reason many men aren't getting married in the west.

please men must resist any attempt by NASS or the Judiciary to implement this child support scam in Nigeria.

Some people will quote me to ask me if I'm living in Europe or America.
y'all should open your eyes!!
Child support has already been introduced into some parts of Africa and I'm certain that within a couple of time child support might be introduced to Lagos (that's if it hasn't been introduced already).

Even those men that think by having baby mamas they're escaping from the claws of child support ..I pity them

A time is coming when people will be scared of getting married or having kids.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 17, 2018
Child support is a scam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 17, 2018
A very big scam that must be tamed before it ruins the lives of Nigerian men!

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by psucc(m): 10:38pm On May 17, 2018
If my wife wants to go, she is free but my children will be with me. Even if the judge will come to share my property himself, we will have to use saw engine to divide them into two

15 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by dkronicle(m): 10:47pm On May 17, 2018
I go kee d wife b4 she finish me. No b only child support, na sperm support. All these hoes in she clothing

11 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 10:53pm On May 17, 2018
Elder001:
MEN PLEASE RESIST ANY MOVE /ATTEMPT BY NASS AND THE JUDICIARY TO IMPLEMENT CHILD SUPPORT IN NIGERIA !!

Child support implementation should be resisted at all cost in Nigeria .

Many men have been brought down by child support scam.
Even celebrities; Boxers, Wrestlers, Singers, Actors, Doctors and Footballers..I don't want to go too far.

Only God knows the rate at which the percentage % of marriage is going to decline to about 30% in 12-18 years time .

The fear of losing 50% of your properties to a spouse who contributed nothing in the acquiring of those properties and child support is the reason many men aren't getting married in the west.

please men must resist any attempt by NASS or the Judiciary to implement this child support scam in Nigeria.

Some people will quote me to ask me if I'm living in Europe or America.
y'all should open your eyes!!
Child support has already been introduced into some parts of Africa and I'm certain that within a couple of time child support might be introduced to Lagos (that's if it hasn't been introduced already).

Even those men that think by having baby mamas they're escaping from the claws of child support ..I pity them

A time is coming when people will be scared of getting married or having kids.
marriage seem to have outlived its usefulness regardless of child support or not. The women nowadays are now men like. When two men get married na war

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 17, 2018
dkronicle:
I go kee d wife b4 she finish me. No b only child support, na sperm support. All these hoes in she clothing

child support is a scam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 17, 2018
psucc:
If my wife wants to go, she is free but my children will be with me. Even if the judge will come to share my property himself, we will have to use saw engine to divide them into two

the fear of sharing 50% of properties with a spouse who contributed nothing in acquiring those properties and child support is the reason many men in the west are afraid of getting married..

These laws have already been introduced to Kenya!!!
men must resist any move by NASS or the judiciary to implement child support in Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 17, 2018
I pity some Nigerian men that defend child support!

I don't understand how a sane man will defend child support!!!
child support has ruined so many lives.

let's watch as marriage rates is going to decline in the years to come.

a time is coming when people will be scared to get married or have kids

3 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Lajet: 11:00pm On May 17, 2018
Sharing a man properties 50/50% with her wife after divorce is not possible In Nigeria our Religions and Culture is against it and our politicians will never agree to that to divide their multi billions worth of properties into 2 it's not possible. I think only in South Africa and Ghana have that
stupid law in Africa. Ghana own is worst if you live in the same apartment with your Girlfriend not even your wife for 6 months the law see the girl as you legal wife if she take you to court that she don't want to be your girlfriend again that she want the court to divide your proprieties 50/50 the court will share your properties between the boyfriend and Girlfriend.

This week Kenyan court rejects 50-50 divorce share between husband and wife
A Kenyan High Court has ruled against a petition to change a clause in the Marriage Act wuich limits divorced couples to only claim ownership to assets they have acquired during the relationship, local media reports.

The Federation of Women Lawyers had wanted the section of the law to be declared unconstitutional, and couples to be entitled to 50-50 arrangement.

But presiding Judge Justice John Mativo is quoted as saying, "a person cannot walk into a marriage and then walk out with more than what they deserve."

Last week, the country's Supreme Court ruled it had no jurisdiction to hear a case between a divorced couple, where the woman wanted the ex-husband to pay her alimony.

The court said that the issue was "a family affair".

7 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 17, 2018
why undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 17, 2018
Asowari:
why undecided

you're asking why!!!!
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

you're asking why!!!!
Indeed
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 17, 2018
Lajet:
Sharing a man properties 50/50% with her wife after divorce is not possible In Nigeria our Religions and Culture is against it and our politicians will never agree to that to divide their multi billions worth of properties into 2 it's not possible. I think only in South Africa and Ghana have that
stupid law in Africa. Ghana own is worst if you live in the same apartment with your Girlfriend not even your wife for 6 months the law see the girl as you legal wife if she take you to court that she don't want to be your girlfriend again that she want the court to divide your proprieties 50/50 the court will share your properties between the boyfriend and Girlfriend.

A Kenyan High Court has ruled against a petition to change a clause in the Marriage Act wuich limits divorced couples to only claim ownership to assets they have acquired during the relationship, local media reports.

The Federation of Women Lawyers had wanted the section of the law to be declared unconstitutional, and couples to be entitled to 50-50 arrangement.

But presiding Judge Justice John Mativo is quoted as saying, "a person cannot walk into a marriage and then walk out with more than what they deserve."

Last week, the country's Supreme Court ruled it had no jurisdiction to hear a case between a divorced couple, where the woman wanted the ex-husband to pay her alimony.

I'm telling you

child support is a very big scam!

you'll see the rate marriage percentage will decline to about 30% in 12-18years time .

the fear of child support and sharing of properties is the reason many people are scared of getting married.

imagine sharing 50% of your property with a lady and a court still orders you to be paying child support!

These things must be resisted at all cost in Nigeria!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 17, 2018
Asowari:
Indeed

did you read the post at all?

no reasonable Nigerian man should support child support !!
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Deji63: 11:18pm On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

grin grin Why fear dey grip you like this? What is there in supporting your own child? cheesy grin cheesy. Use condom una no dey hear word. Now to face the consequences of your action you dey fear fear lol. Never have kids with a woman you do not love and who will not stand the test of time. So enlighten us. How is child suport a scam? To me it will reduce baby mamaism because people will have more responsible sexual relationships when they know they will be forced into facing their shi*t.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 17, 2018
Lajet:

makydebbie is this true?
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

if you knock a woman up it's your duty to take care of the child.
So who's gonna take care of your child !since you do not support child support?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 17, 2018
Deji63:

grin grin Why fear dey grip you like this? What is there in supporting your own child? cheesy grin cheesy. Use condom una no dey hear word. Now to face the consequences of your action you dey fear fear lol. Never have kids with a woman you do not love and who will not stand the test of time.

many men have been brought down by child support scam!!!!!
are celebrities not rich enough?

do you know what divorce laws and child support has done to so many men?

child support must be resisted at all cost in Nigeria.

If these bastards are allowed to implement child support laws in Nigeria they will eventually implement the sharing of properties 50/50 for divorce couples into Nigeria and that'll be a disaster!!

can you imagine sharing 50% of your properties with a lady who contributed nothing in acquiring those properties and a court still order you to pay her child support !!!!

child support must be resisted from being implemented in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 17, 2018
Asowari:
if you knock a woman up, it's your duty to take care of the child.
So who's gonna take care of your child !since you do not support child support?

see this man..

I'm just pitying you... no reasonable Nigerian man will support child support.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 17, 2018
A time is coming when people will be scared to get married or have kids..

a time is coming!!

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by diablos: 11:32pm On May 17, 2018
Bro take it easy okay. The hausa/Fulani muslim/islamic politicians will never allow such bill pass first reading. Nigeria is not SA or GH. Hyperventilate no more. Your case has been heard. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 17, 2018
kikikik grin this dude is crazy. Elder001 see .....if u no like child support, zip up till marriage or use CD. Cause no man go train ur pikin for u .

9 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 17, 2018
Saviour22:
kikikik grin this dude is crazy. Elder001 see .....if u no like child support, zip up till marriage or use CD. Cause no man go train ur pikin for u.
men have been training kids without child support in Nigeria so what's your point?

I'm not even sure if you read the whole post.

no reasonable man will support child support

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 17, 2018
diablos:
Bro take it easy okay. The hausa/Fulani muslim/islamic politicians will never allow such bill pass first reading. Nigeria is not SA or GH. Hyperventilate no more. Your case has been heard. grin

In 2014 a bill that will allow females to inherit properties from their parents was voted out emmase in NASS...

it won't be easy for such bill like child support to be passed now either because no northern senator will support it but what if the judiciary implements this stuff ?
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 12:04am On May 18, 2018
Why should nt women inherit property? Last time I checked men commit 95+% of crimes in Nigeria.

Partriarchy is dying the world over get used to it.

Child support has already been implemented in Nigeria. Feminism is a UN and World Bank agenda.... with time Nigeria will implement it. Saudi Arabia just lifted their partriarchy laws.

If you are more likely to be kidnapped, robbed maimed by men, toxic masculinity etc so why no child support or female inheritance.

Partriarchy is killing Nigeria.

If you don't want child support don't have a gf or get married.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:04am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

men have been training kids without child support in Nigeria so what's your point?

I'm not even sure if you read the whole post.

no reasonable man will support child support
ok wink
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:04am On May 18, 2018
Deji63:

grin grin Why fear dey grip you like this? What is there in supporting your own child? cheesy grin cheesy. Use condom una no dey hear word. Now to face the consequences of your action you dey fear fear lol. Never have kids with a woman you do not love and who will not stand the test of time. So enlighten us. How is child suport a scam? To me it will reduce baby mamaism because people will have more responsible sexual relationships when they know they will be forced into facing their shi*t.

Child support reduce baby mamaism??
men who're ordered to pay child support to divorced wives are what?? are those ones baby mamas too?

Mr man.. child support is a scam that no reasonable man must support

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:07am On May 18, 2018
BigBashiru:
Why should nt women inherit property? Last time I checked men commit 95+% of crimes in Nigeria.

Partriarchy is dying the world over get used to it.

Child support has already been implemented in Nigeria. Feminism is a UN and World Bank agenda.... with time Nigeria will implement it. Saudi Arabia just lifted their partriarchy laws.

If you are more likely to be kidnapped, robbed maimed by men, toxic masculinity etc so why no child support or female inheritance.

Partriarchy is killing Nigeria.

If you don't want child support don't have a gf or get married.

dude I'm not NASS BTW ladies should be allowed to inherit properties..
what I'm against is child support and the 50/50 sharing of properties between men and divorced wives

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 12:13am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

dude I'm not NASS BTW ladies should be allowed to inherit properties..
what I'm against is child support and the 50/50 sharing of properties between men and divorced wives

I'm against that too. Sign a pre-nuptial, get the woman to sign a declaration/ affidavit that everyone will keep wat they bring in. Do only traditional wedding no court. There are ways around it.

3 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Deji63: 12:14am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

Child support reduce baby mamaism??
men who're ordered to pay child support to divorced wives are what?? are those ones baby mamas too?

Mr man.. child support is a scam that no reasonable man must support

Divorce is a scam. Stick to one woman. If it doesn't curb baby mamaism. It will at least curb divorce rates. Think on a lighter note.

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 12:14am On May 18, 2018
Hire a SAN to defeat the lady in court but don't resort to violence that's toxic masculinity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! / Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls / Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.