Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer (6391 Views)

PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader / PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate / Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2022
News reaching me is that Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala yesterday rejected the offer by Atiku Abubakar to be his vice president. She is currently the DG of the WTO and intends to continus there. She akso told Atiku that it's the turn of the SE to produce the president.
That is the gist I heard.

We have advised Southern Politicians to stay away from legitimizing the political slavery of their children by accepting to be vice to a man who took what belongs to us. We would keep our eyes out to see the southern governor who would be vice to a political interloper.

12 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by God1000(m): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2022
Lol, No man or woman of integrity will work with such person, Atiku is a deplorable

29 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Judicible(m): 8:21am On Jun 10, 2022
She has serve Nigeria enough na

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Kingozymandias(m): 8:22am On Jun 10, 2022
Fineman87:
News reaching me is that Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala yesterday rejected the offer by Atiku Abubakar to be his vice president. She is currently the DG of the WTO and intends to continus there. She akso told Atiku that it's the turn of the SE to produce the president.

We have advised Southern Politicians to stay away from legitimizing the political slavery of their children by accepting to be vice to a man who took what belongs to us. We would keep our eyes out to see the southern governor eho would be vice to a political interloper.

Sir aren't you old to be spreading gossip?.please next time don't bring my people into this sort of under the bridge write up.

Have some self respect. Which one is rumor reaching you ? This sort of thing you discuss in your beer palour not create a thread online.

So what is the benefit now ?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Frigga13: 8:23am On Jun 10, 2022
Introduce your self first before you sell your junk..
so we fit get mind believe you

BecauE Atiku wey I know .. understand that okonjo can’t leave wto for a Nigerian Vice President

nairaland of junks and hallucinations

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by thesicilian: 8:28am On Jun 10, 2022
News reaching you from where?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by muykem: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2022
See you. VP position igbo political leaders are fighting for seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Sir aren't you old to be spreading gossip?.please next time don't bring my people into this sort of under the bridge write up.

Have some self respect. Which one is rumor reaching you ? This sort of thing you discuss in your beer palour not create a thread online.

So what is the benefit now ?

Who be your people abeg? If you want to reply person, no dey drag others into your comment.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Kingozymandias(m): 8:38am On Jun 10, 2022
Thanksful:

Who be your people abeg? If you want to reply person, no dey drag others into your comment.

Then why did you mention Igbos in this trash you wrote ?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Then why did you mention Igbos in this trash you wrote ?

Only you be Igbo? You don't represent me. Comment as an individual and stop dragging us into your comment. You are not the only Igbo on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Oplomo: 8:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Fineman87:

We have advised Southern Politicians to stay away from legitimizing the political slavery of their children by accepting to be vice to a man who took what belongs to us. We would keep our eyes out to see the southern governor who would be vice to a political interloper.

Fake news will kill you one of these days.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Kingozymandias(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2022
Thanksful:

Only you be Igbo? You don't represent me. Comment as an individual and stop dragging us into your comment. You are not the only Igbo on earth.

Then don't ever mention my people in that gossip mill you spread. Yoruba man. Always coming to this forum pretending to be Igbo

Why you guys do this I don't know
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 10, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Then don't ever mention my people in that gossip mill you spread. Yoruba man. Always coming to this forum pretending to be Igbo

Why you guys do this I don't know

Shut up ewu. Who be your people? Who know you? Where are you from?

Stop mentioning Igbo in your self serving post and get lost.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Kingozymandias(m): 8:49am On Jun 10, 2022
Thanksful:

Shut up ewu. Who be your people? Who know you? Where are you from?

Stop mentioning Igbo in your self serving post and get lost.

I have caught you grin

Once you catch a Yoruba boy impersonating my people they quickly turn it and day you are one grin

Tunde or Ayo go and read your books and stop fooling yourself
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2022
Kingozymandias:

I have caught you grin

Once you catch a Yoruba boy impersonating my people they quickly turn it and day you are one grin

Tunde or Ayo go and read your books and stop fooling yourself

You seem to be very stupid and it must be a tribal or genetic trait. If you were a bit wise, you would have gone through my post or comments rather than falling to your stupid assumption.

But you lack the genetic trait to be wise. No one blames you. However, resist the stupid urge to call Igbo my people. Only an imposter (a foolish one) throws such tantrum on a faceless forum like this.

Mind you, we are not all fools.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by godofuck231: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2022
That's one of the best minds in the world right now , he should ho make peace with obj, only him can convince her not even her husband
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 10, 2022
undecided
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by zubino(m): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2022
I consider this post to be stupid. How can u be spreading such invalidated gossip. Just like someone said above, these are gists for cubs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2022
tongue
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 10, 2022
undecided
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by NOwazobia: 9:41am On Jun 10, 2022
This news is Foolishness and intellectual numbness...

The poster need jungle justice...

If the OP is already a father, he should be send to the zoo, because the brain, which is the powerhouse of the man is dead. undecided

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 10, 2022
undecided tongue
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Kingozymandias(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2022
Thanksful:

You seem to be very stupid and it must be a tribal or genetic trait. If you were a bit wise, you would have gone through my post or comments rather than falling to your stupid assumption.

But you lack the genetic trait to be wise. No one blames you. However, resist the stupid urge to call Igbo my people. Only an imposter (a foolish one) throws such tantrum on a faceless forum like this.

Mind you, we are not all fools.

You are a Yoruba man impersonating us.. you have been bursted...

grin

Yoruba man come on man be proud of your origins
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2022
undecided
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Isokiscool(m): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2022
God1000:
Lol, No man or woman of integrity will work with such person, Atiku is a deplorable
But they can work with ur lord and personal saviour Tinubu abi??continue
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Thomthom(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2022
Anything can just be posted on nairaland
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by pode(m): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2022
Good moved mama
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Golan007: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2022
Who you be?
Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 10, 2022
Kingozymandias:

You are a Yoruba man impersonating us.. you have been bursted...

grin

Yoruba man come on man be proud of your origins

Only a fool like you that will not understand your reverse psychology in the post you made. Goodnews! Your kind are numerous here.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer by arthurwillia(m): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Does anyone here know if things are actually cheap in mandilas and if you have any contact there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Supporters Decamped To APC In Goronyo LG, Sokoto State / AUDU ABUBAKAR Reawakens... Live From Obonicha / North Has Oil, Diamond, Gold But I Want Us To Remain With Biafrans-maitama Sule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.