Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

He Doesn't Care What People Say, He � Loves Her Just Like She Is... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Care What People Say, He � Loves Her Just Like She Is... (1109 Views)

When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Doesn't Care What People Say, He � Loves Her Just Like She Is... by EclecticBen: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
True

Re: He Doesn't Care What People Say, He � Loves Her Just Like She Is... by airminem(f): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
Madame

Vanessa

I sight you! Gorgeous
Re: He Doesn't Care What People Say, He � Loves Her Just Like She Is... by kelvine(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
All things bright and beautiful, the Lord God made them all.

Come in if you want to invest and grow your money without referral.
Re: He Doesn't Care What People Say, He � Loves Her Just Like She Is... by Jeon(f): 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
BEAUTIFUL.

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Care What People Say, He � Loves Her Just Like She Is... by TMTR: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
This is true love embarassed
Re: He Doesn't Care What People Say, He � Loves Her Just Like She Is... by Cypress042(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Who am i to say they ain't fit to date
Re: He Doesn't Care What People Say, He � Loves Her Just Like She Is... by Demigod22: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
People have choices.

But if love is madness, I don get my senses back.
Re: He Doesn't Care What People Say, He � Loves Her Just Like She Is... by Shalommy(f): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hmmm.. Cool
Re: He Doesn't Care What People Say, He � Loves Her Just Like She Is... by 4aaa: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Love is a beautiful sumthing.
Re: He Doesn't Care What People Say, He � Loves Her Just Like She Is... by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
Beauty is in character.
Re: He Doesn't Care What People Say, He � Loves Her Just Like She Is... by InfinityFabric: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
You can see how you can't allow women to handle anything serious alone? The cognitive dissonance is beyond 9000.
No wonder children of single mothers turns out to be failure.
See how usernames with female tag saying "beautiful", "cool" etc when in reality it's disgusting at best, child abuse at worst.
The guy in the picture is clearly unhappy - it's almost as if he's a slave.

If you're married to a LAND WHALE or ELEPHANT, my condolences - sincerely. I can't imagine and don't want to imagine what you're going through but I know it's beyond sad.
Re: He Doesn't Care What People Say, He � Loves Her Just Like She Is... by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
InfinityFabric:
You can see how you can't allow women to handle anything serious alone? The cognitive dissonance is beyond 9000.
No wonder children of single mothers turns out to be failure.
See how usernames with female tag saying "beautiful", "cool" etc when in reality it's disgusting at best, child abuse at worst.
The guy in the picture is clearly unhappy - it's almost as if he's a slave.

If you're married to a LAND WHALE or ELEPHANT, my condolences - sincerely. I can't imagine and don't want to imagine what you're going through but I know it's beyond sad.
That boy is above 18... So no, it ain't child abuse...

Preach to the married 40+ year old men who defile girls who are underage... undecided

Secondly... It's stupid to bodyshame... Only lowlives do that... Hence the positive comments from the women...

Thirdly, the boy wasn't forced to date her... He actually shows her off online... He's a sugar baby... He's dating her for money... You think hes miserable? He's making cash the only way he knows how...

Why blame the woman? undecided

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Care What People Say, He � Loves Her Just Like She Is... by Shapeaso: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Jeon:
BEAUTIFUL.
Let's be like that. Huh
Re: He Doesn't Care What People Say, He � Loves Her Just Like She Is... by InfinityFabric: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Datboredberri:
That boy is above 18... So no, it ain't child abuse...
Any marriage to that LAND WHALE is child abuse, unless the the husband is an ELEPHANT also.
The guy is clearly not smiling.

Preach to the married 40+ year old men who defile girls who are underage... undecided
When was the last time we ever supported that ?

Secondly... It's stupid to bodyshame... Only lowlives do that... Hence the positive comments from the women...
- No, women are emotions first and logic last. That's why they have words like chubby, plus-size which are synonyms for walrus, elephant, land whale.
- The ones saying "cool" are either whales or planning to be so no surprises in there.

You're probably fat and that's why you're angry. Or you're just reserving right to be fat in the future.

Thirdly, the boy wasn't forced to date her... He actually shows her off online... He's a sugar baby... He's dating her for money... You think hes miserable? He's making cash the only way he knows how...
So the woman is so down bad she had to rent a guy instead of spending that money gym and good diet ?
Exactly why women give bad advice. See the nonsense you're typing.

As for the guy... L.O.L

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Care What People Say, He � Loves Her Just Like She Is... by princeemmma(m): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
wahala dey ooo

mother and son playing hid and seek

Re: He Doesn't Care What People Say, He � Loves Her Just Like She Is... by 9182736455O1999(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
airminem:
MadamVanessa
I sight you! Gorgeous

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are Awesome! / Marrying A Virgin Will Make Your Marriage Last Longer (see Reason) / Why So Much Hatred For UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.