Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water (21838 Views)

Anambra Firetruck Fail To Dispense Water To Quench Fire; Bucket Used (Video) / Lagos State Fire Service Did Not Use Buckets To Quench The Balogun Market Fire. / Gov Ugwuanyi Orders Demolition Of Caves Serving As Hideouts In Agwu Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by Cantona05: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
BuhariNaWah:
Hmmmmm in 2022?!
For dis Nigeria?!

This Buhari sef na wah
NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dikaveli2:
Please how can i get in touch with mtn glo or airtel

I have a land where they will lease for the mask

Which of the masks, masquerade mask or face mask?

It's "Mast", bro... And there are steps to follow to contact the service providers for that. You contact them online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by VeryWickedMan: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
This is wickedness......

and I love it grin

1 Like

Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by Bellotelli: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
What is 50 million naira budget
Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by ngBuild: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by Meajor(m): 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
So what is Philip Aduda doing as senator? Na wao
Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by Golan007: 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Rexymania:
They've ruled more than any enthicity in Nigeria, but look at the kind of water their people are drinking lol... Yet they will vote them again and again and again. Illiteracy is a desease. Well, I know something will happen one day and we'll all go our separate ways. Biafra till death!

Go to Abakaliki and see River blindness.
Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by Golan007: 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
9gerian:
In Abuja

Yea, but in the Rural areas.

This has been sọ from time and didn't suddenly happen.
Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by alizma: 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Buharionomics!

A wicked and senile leader!
As the ones wey Jonathan and Obj drill for them don spoil abi or the people no dey there before Buhari government
Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by nijanigga: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
And yet they were sharing dollars to delegates just this week
Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by befar78550: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hfh

Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by Anticrime77: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
In all dont transact any biz with d idiot scammer spamming all thread with his outdated free class.. D guy na fraudster
Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by Eriokanmi: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Na today dem know say Water and Street lights no dey abuja again?
Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by seunayantokun(m): 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
The capital of the scam.
Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by Akummili: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dikaveli2:
Please how can i get in touch with mtn glo or airtel

I have a land where they will lease for the mask
even me too bro
Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by Bobbiee: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
I curse the gods that sent me to live in Nigeria amongst these swines. Imagine that these same disgusting people will still come out and vote people like Buhari, Tinubu, or Atiku just because these men would just flash them 2k to buy their votes. In fact, I curse the gods that sent me to this hellhole
Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by Clasmanj(m): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Horrible
Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by SarkinYarki: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
APC again
Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by Panda7(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Abuja will continue to frustrate it's inhabitants unless it becomes a state. the power of a state can not be underated when it comes to development.
Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by Amah70: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
It's like politicians in Nigeria swear the same oath to punish the ordinary people.

First werk in office, Imo's present governor said water borne diseases was what most of the patients he visited in hospitals in Owerri were suffering from. Every body started to have high hopes that water supply shall be restored to the state.
Two and half years after, no pipe borne water in Imo.

1 Like

Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
fijiano202:
Jeez... May God help us in this country
Do you have your PVC....?
That should be ur god in d forthcoming Election
Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by 4gunners(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Buharionomics!

A wicked and senile leader!

It’s not just Buhari, it is the people- Nigerians. If a saint becomes the president of a nation like Nigeria, not thing really will change. Insincerity across all strata of the country.
Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by Angelfrost(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
A whole nation's capital city...
Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by SOFTSKILL: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Offpoint1:
It's good, it helps strengthen their immune system...

Those are considering voting Tinubu will be drinking from same source in few years time.

Osu and hatred, Tinubu's records speak otherwise. I challenge you to compare Tinubu and Obi's achievements as then sitting governors
Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by Georgejeez: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Until you travel to and stay in Abuja , you will never know that there is a difference between Abuja and FCT .

Some places in the city are worse than even your rural village
Re: To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water by AntiMahdi: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Still far better than the feces tainted borehole water lagosians gulp and cook with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari / Ribadu Stands Down / Breaking News: GEJ Declares State of Emergency in selected LGAs in Borno, Yobe, Niger and Plateau.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.