Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,996 members, 7,849,005 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War (55280 Views)

Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right' / Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) / Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by adeola538: 8:21am On Jun 11, 2022
Oga rest , lick your wounds and take your L.Oga rest , lick your wounds and take your L....
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Opeyemic01: 8:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Froshloaded:
Clown
You should have stepped down, your political career is about to become history .

If he stepped down, what other political career would he have attained other than being a president?
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Paullo19: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2022
Froshloaded:
Clown
You should have stepped down, your political career is about to become history .
Why? Because he does not have equal right as his running mate or what?
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Deepthoughts: 11:46am On Jun 11, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/10/we-lost-the-battle-not-the-war-osinbajo-says-new-nigeria-remains-possible/
From day 1 Osibanjo was a coward n never ever his own man, it's not surprising at all that he lost,in fact he never had the confidence and balls to break away from Tinubu,he was practically forced to contest,I lost respect for him ever since his feeble actions over the Leah sharibu kidnapp incident,he is only vomiting nonsense.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Geeboy10(m): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
Your last sentence reveals that you may be a terrorist...

Highways:
YOU lost.... Not WE....

You probably would have done worst by continuing where Bubu stopped....

I'll vote Tinubu.....

If he can put thread inside needle
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by abbey621(m): 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
humberjade:

Nah wetin I wan hear you don admit so, that Tinubu didn't keep quiet because he doesn't he doesn't want chaos, but he did because of his Presidential. No one said he should preach violence like Igboho and Kanu, but as a leader the Yorubas were looking up to, at least to speak out in such situation, but he failed in that regard.

And hey Mr Abiodun, before you try to twist it, read thorugh your quotes with an open mind and read meaning into it.

Las las nah una those wey dey naija go suffer Am. grin

Abeg make I try sleep, a long week and a long work.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by humberjade: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Temysteve(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
LedRock:
Most Nigerians are idiots. Don’t expect them to elect anyone sensible, just hustle to make your money and leave this sh*thole for a sane society.
If the sane society has bastardised their country like yours, you won't wish to go there, it's just like you saying you want to go to Ukraine at this time when WAR is still going on.
One of the reason youth like you are not be preferred in Nigeria government is because all you have in your head is to steal and destroy just like your si called leaders. If everybody decide to siphone govt fund and run out of the country just as you're thinking, who will wait to rebuild the nation. Always think beyond your reasonable doubt man.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by orisa37: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
"A DANIEL COME TO JUDGEMENT. YOU ARE THE ANOINTED PRODIGY OF GOD TO REPLACE MUHAMMADU BUHARI. SI VIS PACEM BELLUM GERA. THE BATTLE FOR WAR HAS JUST BEGUN".
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by orisa37: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
THE CABAL AND FUNAM ARE PLOTTING.
THE LORD WATCHES OVER THE WAYS OF THE RIGHTEOUS BUT THE WAYS OF THE CABALS AND FUNAM SHALL PERISH.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by JosephXavier: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Spherical17:
Good i like you. Please let's place a bet on this

My view is Obi will not win the general election while yours is that Obi will win and become the president. Please let's place a bet on it. Even if it's 50k. I want you to eat my money please

Please do not give excuse that you don't bet please please. It'd be a free money for you come February next year

Are you in?

Don't worry, it's too early

Election is still over 8 months to come. So I'll advice you to keep your money, perhaps we can share email to keep in contact with each other

The wave of liberation is blowing and is gradually gathering momentum

Nigerians are hungry and in need of good governance and Obi has it all to offer

You know I'm right and I'll urge you to make a decision you'll be proud of tomorrow

One you'll be able to tell your children and their children that you were part of

Nigeria has all it takes to be better than most Europeean and Asian countries and that's the Nigeria we want for ourselves especially in our lifetime
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Spherical17: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
JosephXavier:

Don't worry, it's too early

Election is still over 8 months to come. So I'll advice you to keep your money, perhaps we can share email to keep in contact with each other

The wave of liberation is blowing and is gradually gathering momentum

Nigerians are hungry and in need of good governance and Obi has it all to offer

You know I'm right and I'll urge you to make a decision you'll be proud of tomorrow

One you'll be able to tell your children and their children that you were part of

Nigeria has all it takes to be better than most Europeean and Asian countries and that's the Nigeria we want for ourselves especially in our lifetime
oya send me a PM i will respond ASAP
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by my3name(m): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lightorder:
hear it again. It is because you have been acting deaf
grin grin grin
Oga shetap

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign / Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.