Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War (55297 Views)

Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right' / Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) / Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by ejimatic: 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by frog12: 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
please tell us why and how General Murtala was killed for wanted change. and what change was that?

abbey621:

So you agree that technorats are not suitable for the Nigerian political system because even if you had a supportive president, you must still navigate the cabals, the Senate & House members, religious and tribal factions. This is why I laugh at those suypporting Osibanjo and Obi, this present Nigeria requires a mean ass businessman, a shrewd negotiator and someone not afraid to make enemies.

Think about it, if you're old enough to remember, a certain general named Murtala was killed because he decided to do things with immediate effect, he saw the direction the country was heading and wanted change immediately. Another example, the mean old Obasanjo who made it his mission to attract investors to Nigeria's communication sector when most of our politicians wanted Nitel. Even Tinubu is an example, we all know how he showed Obasanjo that Lagos is self sufficient and how he saw the opportunity and importance of developing Lekki.

My point is simple, technorats without action are as useless as the P in psychology. Nigeria needs a visionary that is not a nice guy, an action man that will say f*ck this, this country will be great I don't care if I have to break some heads grin grin
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by JosephXavier: 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Spherical17:
Who know Obi for North biko? I'm very sure he hasn't stepped his foot in Yobe, Borno and Adamawa before. Who is deceiving you guys that Obi will win the presidency? You guys are just making me laugh seriously grin

Obi won't come 3rd in the general election

Of course he won't come rhird, because he'll definitely win it

I guess you've not had enough data to know that Peter Obi traveled to 35 states and Abuja under two weeks to campaign to delegates

You don't know that Peter Obi visited Borno several times during the attack by Boko Haram and also donated money to schools in Borno, Yobe, Sokoto, kogi, Kaduna, Katsina, Nasarawa, Zamafara, Niger, Benue, Adamawa, Kebbi, Kwara, Taraba, Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano and Plateau?

Go and verify, don't just depend on what I just told you

By the way, who doesn't know that Atiku's running mate in 2918 was Peter Obi?
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by elsiusgr8t(m): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
etrange:
So the "New Nigeria" battle has already been lost with BAT as the flag bearer? Is he saying BAT can't bring about the "New Nigeria"? On what bases is he still supporting him then? To sustain the old Nigeria till the new one is won?

Politicians just say things.

I can decode that he may be indirectly campaigning for someone
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by fof1: 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dannyset:
grin

A very good man, that was deceived that he has everything to go against a renowned politician. No be juju be that?

He was thought a serious lesson that was difficult for him to understand.

Hopefully, he would use the remaining 11 months of this administration to showcase some of his plans, except he doesn't wish his principal well.

Do You understand what U have put Forward here? It is a Trash with No Direction for insights...Think again and Rephrase ur Jargon Pls.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by dadavivo: 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Froshloaded:
Clown
You should have stepped down, your political career is about to become history .

Close your smelly mouth. Someone who is your current vice President.

Be concern about the poverty your generation is suffering now

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by jimmynauty: 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Vp abeg no try to be independent candidate oh me I de feel peter obi since them deny u
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by faoogoke(m): 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dannyset:
grin

A very good man, that was deceived that he has everything to go against a renowned politician. No be juju be that?

Hopefully, he would use the remaining 11 months of this administration to showcase some of his plans, except he doesn't wish his principal well.

The same fate awaits Peter Obi and his

supporters.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Ekugbeh(m): 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dannyset:
grin

what if he had won
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by joyandfaith: 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/10/we-lost-the-battle-not-the-war-osinbajo-says-new-nigeria-remains-possible/

1. Most political associates don't share the same vision. They are associates because of mutual benefits. Osinbajo v Tinubu.
2. Osinbajo was used and dumbed. Cabal v Osinbajo. He was used to gather votes for APC. Trader moni.
3. All politicians are selfish. He couldn’t speak up against unfavourable policies of Buhari and havoc by herdsmen. Atiku fought Obasanjo.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Dannyset(m): 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
faoogoke:

The same fate awaits Peter Obi and his

supporters.

Those ones are not even worth being called an opposition. So need to waste time on them.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Dannyset(m): 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ekugbeh:
what if he had won

IF!

That would have been possible if he was endorsed by the President because it was obvious his campaign was built on that chance. But the circumstances that trailed the eve of the election made the President to stand aloof.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by ofuonyebi: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
useless yoruba VP.....
You thought being a vice-president like Atifku is an easy ticket to win a presidential elections
you were not deceived but allowed your-iselfish ambition to blindfold you..
you simply thought being a prof. wins elections..

those useless youths you gathered did so for you bcause you are a vice-president and they know that bread will be available
you forgot to tell them that Bola Tinubu made you what you are
Afterall, you are not a politician...you deceived yourself as a pastor and spent billions of money to run a vain exercise in futility../
a dream that would always be dead on arrival.....Rotimi Amechi would defeat you again....
you are have created a great image of a political supplanted for yourself...
you fit into the warning songs of Late Hubert Ogunde....Yoruba e ronu!
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by abbey621(m): 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
frog12:
please tell us why and how General Murtala was killed for wanted change. and what change was that?

Gowon was ousted because after Gowon got his revenge on the Igbos, he had no real plan for the country(Same way Buhari did in 2015), Murtala ousted Gowon due to this, Murtala tried to implement a series of executive orders aimed at revamping the public sector especially civil servants who were ineffective/ghost workers. People that were supposed to be working for the Nigerian public were often lazy, ineffective, nonchalant, he dismissed over 10,000 of them. If that man had time, he would have revamped Nigeria completely, oh by the way he was only in his thirties.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Jamesmusa123: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Your mandate was for a greater Nigeria in that I stand.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Spherical17: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
JosephXavier:

Of course he won't come rhird, because he'll definitely win it

I guess you've not had enough data to know that Peter Obi traveled to 35 states and Abuja under two weeks to campaign to delegates

You don't know that Peter Obi visited Borno several times during the attack by Boko Haram and also donated money to schools in Borno, Yobe, Sokoto, kogi, Kaduna, Katsina, Nasarawa, Zamafara, Niger, Benue, Adamawa, Kebbi, Kwara, Taraba, Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano and Plateau?

Go and verify, don't just depend on what I just told you

By the way, who doesn't know that Atiku's running mate in 2918 was Peter Obi?
Good i like you. Please let's place a bet on this

My view is Obi will not win the general election while yours is that Obi will win and become the president. Please let's place a bet on it. Even if it's 50k. I want you to eat my money please

Please do not give excuse that you don't bet please please. It'd be a free money for you come February next year

Are you in?
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Wilson2013(m): 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Your entry into the race really gave hope to millions of youths who have long been thirsty of a new breed of leaders in government. It's unfortunate we don't value honour, integrity and competence. Nigeria has missed a golden opportunity. Osinbajo comes once in a generation
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Now that he has lost? Will he come back to APC Lagos?
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Dannyset(m): 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
fof1:

Do You understand what U have put Forward here? It is a Trash with No Direction for insights...Think again and Rephrase ur Jargon Pls.

Thank you I will do just that. Even though your correction was bored out of anger, it made me revisit my post.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by izubext007: 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
That deep
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Adelekan40(m): 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nigeria has just missed the opportunity of a New Nigeria. Osinbajo is a man of vision.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Ekugbeh(m): 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dannyset:

IF!

That would have been possible if he was endorsed by the President because it was obvious his campaign was built on that chance. But the circumstances that trailed the eve of the election made the President to stand aloof.
things can take a turn, they can tilt to your advantage. There's no qualms in trying
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Jamesmusa123: 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
They can buy the vote but they can never buy the love, this is the reality.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Cajal(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Judasi dey speak grammar
U were part of the mess in the last 7 years
A bottle of coke is now 200#
Which new Nigeria again
Na judiciary fits u not executive
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by jaxxy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dannyset:
grin

If he plays his cards right he can still be president.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by nwokoocha: 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Spherical17:
Who know Obi for North biko? I'm very sure he hasn't stepped his foot in Yobe, Borno and Adamawa before. Who is deceiving you guys that Obi will win the presidency? You guys are just making me laugh seriously grin

Obi won't come 3rd in the general election
cool

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Mandate2023: 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
DMerciful:
With the state of Nigeria economy, insecurity,
education etc...can you honestly say you've won? You think this is a game? 7yrs wasted and you wanna waste 8 more years? When life expectancy is 60yrs!

This is not a game!

Tinubu is d best person to reposition Nigeria and take it from d northerners....he knows hw to use d best brain trust me, stop being a tribal bigots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Spherical17: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
nwokoocha:
cool
I'm done with you fool and emotionally unbalanced youths judging the outcome of general election based on online poll

If you are convinced that your Obi will win then let's place a bet

Simple!!!
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Cajal(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
FAILED RCGINIZATION
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Mendy101: 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Oga na you loose o and e good, you cannot rule silently for this 8 years of suffering and pretend that your hands are tied, na Peter Obi now we dey.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Originakalokalo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
omowumi9:

He has been part of the administration for close to 7 years, what has been his contributions so far except Trader moni and N Power? He is part of the current uncelebrated administration. What good can come from him?

Tell me who he appointed into a ministerial position?

Can he appoint the ministers of finance?

Chief of Army staff?

CNN governor?

His powers are very limited. He cannot do more than he is allowed.

I thought everyone who blames Osibanjo for the failure of this administration will und this....

It is well.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by nwokoocha: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
Spherical17:
I'm done with you fool and emotionally unbalanced youths judging the outcome of general election based on online poll

If you are convinced that your Obi will win then let's place a bet

Simple!!!
If I slap you the way you're pushing me you will not reincarnate again cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times / Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) / Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.