Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,534 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert (37079 Views)

Fact Check: Did INEC Prevent Igbos From Registering For PVC In Lagos? / APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:48am On Jun 11, 2022
DesChyko:

Before the complain is that they don't show interest. Then they began to talk about it.

It changed to they only talk about it, they don't publicize it to people. Then they began to campaign on social media.

It changed to they only campaign on social media, how many of them have PVC? Then they began to register en masses for their PVCs.

Now it is 'dem go use am'

Man is insatiable.
Yeah, okay.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:50am On Jun 11, 2022
DesChyko:

It's a good indicator. I like the sensitisation and aggressive registration for PVCs amongst the younger generation. Never before in the history of this Republic, have youths been this motivated to vote.
Only time. Soon these expired goods will begin to take their rightful places in nursing homes at the proper time. Instead of influencing Nigerian lives with their unavoidable laws of diminishing return.
You'd be reminded when the 'expired goods' wins, that elections are not won online.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Tundex911: 5:53am On Jun 11, 2022
If BAT don't know about this, my left ball

Suddenly we forgot Lekki-Massacre

Smh
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by LadySarah: 6:09am On Jun 11, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
There will still be a problem if they expect us all to vote where we register

Those registration may eventually not lead to votes

All those people won't come back to that same location for voting

You go just dey online dey cap rubbish.

You can register in TBS Lagos and vote in Abia or Abuja.The form asks for your residential address or where you wish to vote in which then opens up the voting centers nearest to it so you can choose.

Most ppl where I reg chose their villages.
Do you get it now?
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by LadySarah: 6:14am On Jun 11, 2022
Zico5:

U think everyone is like u guy that can kill Ur brother cos of money. I wonder where some of u keep Ur reasoning. Even if I don't want to vote Tinubu before I have made that decision cos of u ungrateful that are full of entitlement. You are just a dot in the circle. You are not relevant in the politics of this country. Peter Obi can never come fifth mark my words today.

I have bookmarked it.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Eidris01(m): 6:38am On Jun 11, 2022
When will they start rolling out the PVC?
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by tonexman18(m): 7:00am On Jun 11, 2022
Zico5:

U think everyone is like u guy that can kill Ur brother cos of money. I wonder where some of u keep Ur reasoning. Even if I don't want to vote Tinubu before I have made that decision cos of u ungrateful that are full of entitlement. You are just a dot in the circle. You are not relevant in the politics of this country. Peter Obi can never come fifth mark my words today.
Oga rest!!!
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by tonexman18(m): 7:05am On Jun 11, 2022
odimbannamdi:

I agree. There has to be an effective way to allow people vote where they wish because movement will be restricted on election day. Nobody wants to be travelling long distances to vote
You choose your polling unit when registering for pvc, And that is also where you will pick up your pvc…
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by ProfAmaben(m): 7:08am On Jun 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The irony is that I do not even support Tinubu, but that doesn’t change the fact that Peter Obi is wasting his time.

No one cares boy, support whoever you wanna support, it's his time he's wasting not yours, when it's time to travel abroad, you'll be the one that would suffer to buy dollar at over 600. Please vote for Jagaban, no one bloody cares.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Allisgud: 7:11am On Jun 11, 2022
This is the very first time this is happening,and am very sure this love is for obi,I pray God make it work
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 11, 2022
Esama:
grin who is deceiving you.

For using this name alone na cause I cause ur self so better change it
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Bfly: 7:27am On Jun 11, 2022
Incentifying PVC is just manipulative and pointless.

The bitter Obidient revengers have been forming get-your-PVC-crew lately.

To make your message clear just say get your PVC and vote Obi.

Confused and dangling Clowns everywhere.

Obi ain't a match anyway. He is too myopic and narrowly minded.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Fahdiga(m): 7:33am On Jun 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Like I said it is not about 1 man, what is the ideology of the platform he is running on?

Democratic or Republican Parties Where not built by one person.
WWe all know what labour party represents in true essence. We have to start from somewhere instead of going round the circle with PDP and APC
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by DesChyko: 7:42am On Jun 11, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
You'd be reminded when the 'expired goods' wins, that elections are not won online.

After all, it's Nigeria.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:53am On Jun 11, 2022
DesChyko:

After all, it's Nigeria.
POTUS is 79
The man in Kremlin is 69
The one in China is 68
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Flows001(m): 8:08am On Jun 11, 2022
Zico5:
Some people are bent on forcing their candidate on everyone the same way they claimed they own 95% of Lagos. But to be sincere, they are living in illusion. By the time the tsunami of votes hit them, they will know they are just DOT in the circle with no bearing. I love Peter Obi but the way these people are pushing him and discrediting BAT gave me reverse. They can do their worst the way they have started causing nuisance up there. Jagaban is the real deal.
You were never interested to vote Obi if mere social media push could make you change your mind.
I'm a Northerner, but I doubt if any Igbo person loves Peter Obi the way I do.
How long are we going to continue voting base on ethnic and religious sentiments?
We want Nigeria to work again, enough of desperate old Politicians!
Buhari was obviously just a desperate old Politician who won based on sentiments and not what he had to offer, see where we are now, are we going to continue this way
I get ashamed each time I read of how baby African countries of yesterday are growing speedily and making waves in development and the so called giant of Africa keeps recycling desperate old Politicians for years!
Both Tinubu and Atiku will offer nothing to Nigerians, it's rather an opportunity for them to recoup all the millions of dollars they have been spending for years. If either Tinubu or Atiku wins, then I doubt if this Country will survive it, by the time they are done, Abacha's loot will be a child's play.
Sit down and observe how prices of ordinary commodities have sky rocketed with no corresponding increments in salaries, USD keeps increasing by the day and the ordinary Nigerian keeps suffering to eat. cry
Ask yourself, why does an average Nigerian youth sees as golden any opportunity leave the country? The Country is messed up big time!! cry
YES PETER OBI IS AN IGBO MAN, BUT THIS IS NOT AN IGBO MOVEMENT!...
I beg and appeal to everyone's conscience in God's name, let's all get it right this time cry

2 Likes

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Zico5(m): 8:16am On Jun 11, 2022
Flows001:
You were never interested to vote Obi if mere social media push could make you change your mind.
I'm a Northerner, but I doubt if any Igbo person loves Peter Obi the way I do.
How long are we going to continue voting base on ethnic and religious sentiments?
We want Nigeria to work again, enough of desperate old Politicians!
Buhari was obviously just a desperate old Politician who won based on sentiments and not what he had to offer, see where we are now, are we going to continue this way
I get ashamed each time I read of how baby African countries of yesterday are growing speedily and making waves in development and the so called giant of Africa keeps recycling desperate old Politicians for years!
Both Tinubu and Atiku will offer nothing to Nigerians, it's rather an opportunity for them to recoup all the millions of dollars they have been spending for years. If either Tinubu or Atiku wins, then I doubt if this Country will survive it, by the time they are done, Abacha's loot will be a child's play.
Sit down and observe how prices of ordinary commodities have sky rocketed with no correspondence increments in salaries, USD keeps increasing by the day. cry
YES PETER OBI IS AN IGBO MAN, BUT THIS IS NOT AN IGBO MOVEMENT!...
I beg and appeal to everyone's conscience in God's name, let's all get it right this time cry
U guys are not wise at all. You want to force Peter Obi on everyone. It can't work that way. Know this know peace.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by DesChyko: 8:20am On Jun 11, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
POTUS is 79
The man in Kremlin is 69
The one in China is 68

POTUS came off Senate to become Vice President before becoming President after a party switch at the top. I doubt if he would have this shot with a dilapidated health and justifying youth murder on the side.

Putin assumed office when he was 47 and has been there at the helm ever since. That is not something to aspire for especially with the current happenings.

Xi Jinping has been there about a decade. Still came in younger but such durations are still not what a democratic setting aspires to be.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Kfed4ril(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2022
Zico5:
Some people are bent on forcing their candidate on everyone the same way they claimed they own 95% of Lagos. But to be sincere, they are living in illusion. By the time the tsunami of votes hit them, they will know they are just DOT in the circle with no bearing. I love Peter Obi but the way these people are pushing him and discrediting BAT gave me reverse. They can do their worst the way they have started causing nuisance up there. Jagaban is the real deal.

That’s how you started promoting Buhari until him show you shege before you japa.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Flows001(m): 8:29am On Jun 11, 2022
Zico5:

U guys are not wise at all. You want to force Peter Obi on everyone. It can't work that way. Know this know peace.
Nobody is forcing him on anyone really, we are just frustrated on how the Country is, imagine the Accountant General of the Fed embezzling #80 billion under Buhari's watch and several other embezzlements happening right from Obasanjo's tenure were channeled into improving and developing the Country, do you think any African country would have been able to see our back.. Imagine how Nigerians are trooping into South Africa and other little African countries just for greener pastures while a set of greedy old and desperate men have been holding the country down for decades...
Brother think about this, nobody preached Obi to me, my conscience chose him and I'm glad a handful of Nigerian Youths are having similar view, please join the movement let's rescue the nation.
Yes Labour Party may not have the Political structure and finance, but our unity can make the difference, it's not an IGBO movement because I and my entire Northern friends will be voting for him next year.
#Peace
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by lexxwiz(m): 8:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Zico5:

I have made it already. U just need to check Ur life where u are missing it. Presidency cannot even get to Igbo land if we are distributing it tribe by tribe. Who will vote u guys into power. U will sell this country and collect change. U forgot what u did during Gej era.

Didn’t take a muscle to make you review your tribalistic self.

Now, can you stop saying you liked Obi at a time?

You never did and you’ll never like him. I will say it again, you will never make it mr. It’s not an insult, it’s just common with your tribalistic type.

Purge yourself from hate!
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:38am On Jun 11, 2022
DesChyko:

POTUS came off Senate to become Vice President before becoming President after a party switch at the top. I doubt if he would have this shot with a dilapidated health and justifying youth murder on the side.

Putin assumed office when he was 47 and has been there at the helm ever since. That is not something to aspire for especially with the current happenings.

Xi Jinping has been there about a decade. Still came in younger but such durations are still not what a democratic setting aspires to be.
Lol, Trump was 70 when he was sworn in. He held no political/government office nor serve in the military prior, let it rest.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2022
But what's EU interest in PVC
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Obainomilano: 9:45am On Jun 11, 2022
Zico5:
..you are so pained that people are excercising their right to vote ...just because of you are a tribalistic yoluba Moslem �....you will continue to have sleepless nights for your hatred for the Igbo people who did nothing to warrant so much hatred from u ....
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by after4: 9:49am On Jun 11, 2022
PO doesn't need your vote, you never wanted to vote for him, it has always being your "emi lokan". Who is it that feels entitled, PO or your emi lokan who wants us to reward him for bringing buhari to power? You are just a broke hustler, go get a more decent job

Zico5:

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by lookingfly: 9:55am On Jun 11, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
There will still be a problem if they expect us all to vote where we register

Those registration may eventually not lead to votes

All those people won't come back to that same location for voting
oga, your statement is clear you've not done the registration.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Amumaigwe: 10:00am On Jun 11, 2022
Zico5:

@bolded

We learnt that from the Lagos Landlord aka City boy
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by OurSeun(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2022
alsudan:
Buhari once said Muslims should vote only Muslims, Guess Christian’s wanna borrow a leaf.

After all, APC and PDP denied Christians a Christian Presidency Candidate.

Put religion aside ...
If the general election is to be determined by religion.
Muslim candidate will win
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Schprobs: 11:50am On Jun 11, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
people will attack me for this comment but I have to say it , your votes don't count

So what's counts
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Amazingsmith: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fahdiga:
All because of the love for Peter Obi our incoming president!. Nigerians demands for Peter Obi to rescue our dear country
Your dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari / INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ / Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.