Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,954 members, 7,848,880 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert (37050 Views)

Fact Check: Did INEC Prevent Igbos From Registering For PVC In Lagos? / APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by DesChyko: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Lol, Trump was 70 when he was sworn in. He held no political/government office nor serve in the military prior, let it rest.

He also had no real ailment and no speech impairment prior. Let it rest.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by nonut: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zico5:
Some people are bent on forcing their candidate on everyone the same way they claimed they own 95% of Lagos. But to be sincere, they are living in illusion. By the time the tsunami of votes hit them, they will know they are just DOT in the circle with no bearing. I love Peter Obi but the way these people are pushing him and discrediting BAT gave me reverse. They can do their worst the way they have started causing nuisance up there. Jagaban is the real deal.
Nothing gave you any reverse. You've always wanted to vote for Tinubu. People like you encourage corruption and tribal wars. If you wanted to vote for someone else asides Peter Obi, why not vote for kwankwaso or Sowore? Abi Sowore no be Yoruba?
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by abimic(m): 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
flexyrule:
Idiots. So they know what is good.

Why aren't they replicating this nationwide?

This was the registration centre I visited in Abuja today. The sight of the crowd alone did not allow me to alight from the car.

Why can't we pursue this voters registration like immunization? Churches, Schools, Parks, Event centers, etc. There should be a registration center within every 10 minutes walking distance.

This sh*t is even supposed to be a continuous process, by the way, INEC staff don't do anything six months after elections.

Fun fact
It is easier to get an International Passport than a PVC.

I got mine within 10 days.

You're right.

So long it's government institutions, they make things difficult. Renewing international passport or even getting a new one doesn't even come timely as it's suppose.

Things don't have to degenerate to this level before acquiring what would make you exercise your civic duty. How would someone who works Mondays to Fridays, 8-5 storm here and get his without been absent from work or they think the youths are jobless.

There is no certainty that when you storm here, you can get it done in one day.

Like you rightly stated, after elections, INEC officials practically do nothing after some months election passed, so registration and collecting your pvc should never end.

They intentionally make things difficult here on southern side.

1 Like

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by TheExclusive: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
VEE2010:
I really commend the efforts of those who use their platforms to raise awareness, especially among young people, to get their PVC. It is a welcome and very thoughtful development but a big challenge remains; most of these people would still be disenfranchised because the current electoral law allows voters to vote only at the registration unit.
Most of these guys who are registering at event locations wouldn't leave their homes to go and vote, already we know there won't even be free movement on election day.
The only way this can work is if the registration automatically directs their details to the nearest polling unit based on the residential address they provided on their registration forms, otherwise, it will be counter-productive.
During registration, there is a place in the form they ask for your preferred polling unit. There is where you fill the polling unit closest to your home and that is where you will vote.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Zico5(m): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
nonut:
Nothing gave you any reverse. You've always wanted to vote for Tinubu. People like you encourage corruption and tribal wars. If you wanted to vote for someone else asides Peter Obi, why not vote for kwankwaso or Sowore? Abi Sowore no be Yoruba?
Can u see where Ur wisdom is? I should vote for Sowore that has no value and structure. How can someone be this stupid? I will vote Tinubu and he will win with wide margin. If Ur Peter Obi get 3000 votes come call me any name
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Inosky: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Buhari has spoken

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by rollywise(m): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
Like for Peter Obi
Share for Tinubu
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Wwwq: 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oh
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by MrColdsweat: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education.
The reason for the constant underfunding of the education sector.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by nonut: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zico5:

Can u see where Ur wisdom is? I should vote for Sowore that has no value and structure. How can someone be this stupid? I will vote Tinubu and he will win with wide margin. If Ur Peter Obi get 3000 votes come call me any name
With all your wisdom, you choose to vote for a man suffering from parkinson disease? Oh! I forgot you're part of Tinubu media campaign, paid to force shaky shaky daddy down our throats.
I wouldn't wish this job on my worst enemy. How do you even begin to package pee-poo? Lol
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by VEE2010(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ok, this is welcome, then. Thanks for the clarification.

TheExclusive:

During registration, there is a place in the form they ask for your preferred polling unit. There is where you fill the polling unit closest to your home and that is where you will vote.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. / Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " / Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.