Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,700 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert (37081 Views)

Fact Check: Did INEC Prevent Igbos From Registering For PVC In Lagos? / APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by after4: 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
See the nonsense poverty make you dey type just because of 30k?

Zico5:
Some people are bent on forcing their candidate on everyone the same way they claimed they own 95% of Lagos. But to be sincere, they are living in illusion. By the time the tsunami of votes hit them, they will know they are just DOT in the circle with no bearing. I love Peter Obi but the way these people are pushing him and discrediting BAT gave me reverse. They can do their worst the way they have started causing nuisance up there. Jagaban is the real deal.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by lexxwiz(m): 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Zico5:
Some people are bent on forcing their candidate on everyone the same way they claimed they own 95% of Lagos. But to be sincere, they are living in illusion. By the time the tsunami of votes hit them, they will know they are just DOT in the circle with no bearing. I love Peter Obi but the way these people are pushing him and discrediting BAT gave me reverse. They can do their worst the way they have started causing nuisance up there. Jagaban is the real deal.

When you think you’ve read it all, someone will just type another thing..

So because people carry their future for head, you decided to trade yours because some people carry their own for head Lmao…

You can never make it. Cest finis!
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Zico5(m): 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
after4:
See the nonsense poverty make you dey type just because of 30k?

U think everyone is like u guy that can kill Ur brother cos of money. I wonder where some of u keep Ur reasoning. Even if I don't want to vote Tinubu before I have made that decision cos of u ungrateful that are full of entitlement. You are just a dot in the circle. You are not relevant in the politics of this country. Peter Obi can never come fifth mark my words today.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by kogof51050: 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
Zico5:
Can you rephrase this without sounding like a pathetic LOSER?
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Zico5(m): 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
lexxwiz:

When you think you’ve read it all, someone will just type another thing..

So because people carry their future for head, you decided to trade yours because some people carry their own for head Lmao…

You can never make it. Cest finis!
I have made it already. U just need to check Ur life where u are missing it. Presidency cannot even get to Igbo land if we are distributing it tribe by tribe. Who will vote u guys into power. U will sell this country and collect change. U forgot what u did during Gej era.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Obyino: 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
Esama:
grin who is deceiving you.
Nobody is deceiving him,you are the one fooling yourself
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by odimbannamdi(m): 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
Zico5:

Tell Jagaban to do something as simple and trivial as putting a thread though a needle... grin...

1 Like

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Toks2008(m): 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

I don't think Obi can win with this kind of campaign, ethnic (Yoruba and Hause have more population), tribal (more Easterners are more distributed across the country than any other tribe) and religion (80% of Hausa are Muslim while about 50% of Yoruba are Muslim, also the number of voters in the North and west are more than East).

I support Obi among other contestants not because he's a Christian or he's from the Eastern part of the country but because of his antecedent in politics

"credibility check:" he is better than others in the race

Zoning: At least for once Ibo man should be on the "wheel" time to try new twice

Whether he wins or not...

VOTE PETER OBI

Let's start from there
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by odimbannamdi(m): 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
There will still be a problem if they expect us all to vote where we register

Those registration may eventually not lead to votes

All those people won't come back to that same location for voting

I agree. There has to be an effective way to allow people vote where they wish because movement will be restricted on election day. Nobody wants to be travelling long distances to vote

1 Like

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Mendy101: 11:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Zico5:
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Mendy101: 11:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Zico5:
yes jagaban is the realest deal to sufferings
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by omoharry(f): 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Zico5:
it's a free world ..let everyone vote according to thier conscience. Leave these micreat alone . Have you not notice that the hatred of ipob have been diverted toward politics.. I think they are the ones . They are not longer talking about Biafra or nothing or Nnamdi Kanu .. They have now transferred Thier hatred to Peter obi camp. I am a fan of Peter obi and I intend to vote for him ,not becos he is an Igbo man but because I believe he is the best man for the job ..So also would you have your own conviction about your candidate. It's a free world . Let these micreant be.Vote who you think is the best man for the job .
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by layinkamike(m): 12:04am On Jun 11, 2022
AUCTION STARTS JUNE 16 - JUNE 23RD @ RUKEN FASHION HOUSE.CLOTHINGS FROM USA & UK ONLY

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by VEE2010(m): 12:25am On Jun 11, 2022
I really commend the efforts of those who use their platforms to raise awareness, especially among young people, to get their PVC. It is a welcome and very thoughtful development but a big challenge remains; most of these people would still be disenfranchised because the current electoral law allows voters to vote only at the registration unit.
Most of these guys who are registering at event locations wouldn't leave their homes to go and vote, already we know there won't even be free movement on election day.
The only way this can work is if the registration automatically directs their details to the nearest polling unit based on the residential address they provided on their registration forms, otherwise, it will be counter-productive.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by scottsammy: 12:43am On Jun 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Do you know where The Labor Party office in your town is located?

who cares?
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by EmekaBlue(m): 1:38am On Jun 11, 2022
flexyrule:
Idiots. So they know what is good.

Why aren't they replicating this nationwide?

This was the registration centre I visited in Abuja today. The sight of the crowd alone did not allow me to alight from the car.

Why can't we pursue this voters registration like immunization? Churches, Schools, Parks, Event centers, etc. There should be a registration center within every 10 minutes walking distance.

This sh*t is even supposed to be a continuous process, by the way, INEC staff don't do anything six months after elections.

Fun fact
It is easier to get an International Passport than a PVC.

I got mine within 10 days.
True

Too difficult to get this pvc of a thing but easier in the core north.

I searched for at local areas like kurudu today i couldn't find a single place

Fvck Nigeria. They should open d online portal let us all register and print out ourselves. Atleast one man to one BVN or NIN

These fvcktards at d top want to frustrate Nigerians till thy kingdom come
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by limeta(f): 1:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Leaders of tomorrow
Tomorrow has come today is the new tomorrow.
I stand obediently
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Yankee101: 1:52am On Jun 11, 2022
The only way to change the country is to get everyone to vote in an informed manner
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by maybet081: 2:02am On Jun 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Do you know where The Labor Party office in your town is located?
so labour party office is now the pulling unit where we will cast our votes? We know where to cast our votes that day so never mind sir.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by ukahrawah: 2:23am On Jun 11, 2022
Cutehector:
yorubas will normally vote for tinubu..

Bros, don't say that. So many Yoruba folks now know better.

Many of them see what good governance has done in europe, asia and america.

People want a guaranteed future for their children.

There's always time for everything. Tinubu has paid his dues in Lagos, he has also benefitted from that.

He needs to take care of his health. His left hand isn't functional. His ability to speak is compromised.

Nigeria can't afford another Buhari in Aso Rock come 2023.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 11, 2022
Zico5:
You are a big fool! I swear you Yorubas are something else! Who forced you to Vote Obi? So people can no longer promote who they want? You make noise here and there shouting Jagathis Jagathat who has stopped you! There is no amount of hoax that will make us vote Tinubu! Rubbish! And yes, we own half of the properties in Lagos! There is nothing you can do about it!
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Blueelf: 3:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
people will attack me for this comment but I have to say it , your votes don't count

Yet politicians pay voters money to sway them?

Listen to yourself
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by DesChyko: 5:19am On Jun 11, 2022
Esama:
grin who is deceiving you.

Who is deceiving you?

There's an obvious reason Obi dominates social media.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by DesChyko: 5:21am On Jun 11, 2022
Zico5:
I love Peter Obi but the way these people are pushing him and discrediting BAT gave me reverse

Oga vote BAT if you want. Nobody dey beg shit to smell. We gather dey this Nigeria. If you decide to sell eight years of your life for peanuts, that's totally your personal decision. undecided
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by Cutehector(m): 5:23am On Jun 11, 2022
ukahrawah:

Bros, don't say that. So many Yoruba folks now know better.

Many of them see what good governance has done in europe, asia and america.

People want a guaranteed future for their children.

There's always time for everything. Tinubu has paid his dues in Lagos, he has also benefitted from that.

He needs to take care of his health. His left hand isn't functional. His ability to speak is compromised.

Nigeria can't afford another Buhari in Aso Rock come 2023.
bros, the yorubas i know,will vote for apc. Leave all these talk.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:31am On Jun 11, 2022
No be by collecting pvc, dem go use am?
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by biginob665: 5:32am On Jun 11, 2022
Hdg

Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:32am On Jun 11, 2022
DesChyko:

Who is deceiving you?

There's an obvious reason Obi dominates social media.
Yeah and that's where he's gonna win, SM.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by deewhydoski(m): 5:37am On Jun 11, 2022
alsudan:
Buhari once said Muslims should vote only Muslims, Guess Christian’s wanna borrow a leaf.

After all, APC and PDP denied Christians a Christian Presidency Candidate.

It is when it come to election that they know yoruba Muslim as their brother's. They don't care one bit about them
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by DesChyko: 5:38am On Jun 11, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Yeah and that's where he's gonna win, SM.

It's a good indicator. I like the sensitisation and aggressive registration for PVCs amongst the younger generation. Never before in the history of this Republic, have youths been this motivated to vote.
Only time. Soon these expired goods will begin to take their rightful places in nursing homes at the proper time. Instead of influencing Nigerian lives with their unavoidable laws of diminishing return.
Re: Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert by DesChyko: 5:42am On Jun 11, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
No be by collecting pvc, dem go use am?

Before the complain is that they don't show interest. Then they began to talk about it.

It changed to they only talk about it, they don't publicize it to people. Then they began to campaign on social media.

It changed to they only campaign on social media, how many of them have PVC? Then they began to register en masses for their PVCs.

Now it is 'dem go use am'

Man is insatiable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ / Obidients March For Peter Obi In Agbor, Delta State(video & Pictures) / Buhari's Gift To Outgoing Ambassador Of Saudi Arabia To Nigeria. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.