Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) (17069 Views)

Leaked KGB Footage Showing Aliens On Earth. / Sex story: Its All Alien To Me / She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by logicalhumour: 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
larryUG:

Why will an alien race who has colonized more than 40 planets and have superior technology (you said they share advanced tech with USA and USSR) bargain with inferior race to share technology just for freedom to abduct humans? If they are good at colonizing planets and have superior tech, why do they require permission from governments for freedom to abduct? Why them no just abduct anyone wey dem want?

Well, I'll like to hear OP's answer to this if he knows one or two things about the rules these beings follow.

Here's my own theory:

Our assumptions here are:
1. Different alien species exist and interact with each other
2. These species co-exist on earth (i.e., mostly exploiting us)

If they do exist (as in our assumption), then it's very likely that they monitor each other just so a single species does not monopolise earth's resources (which include humans)

It's kind of the same reason why Russia, in all her power, will not just come and forcefully take Nigeria's resources without a bargain. They fear the U.S (which also has a lot to gain from us) will deal with them. A literal war in the heavens. grin

And what if the US want to form rogue? Well, they'll also remember that Russia can drop atomic bombs on them if they go overboard. Something like a United Nations for Aliens that set the rules so every one can enjoy/exploit humans in peace.

Example of a rule for them can be:
"Thou shall only take what you can legitimately convince the humans to give." Hence the speculated approach of "Hey human, look at our tiny little flying saucer! We can give you the blueprints if you give us 3000 human heads." LOL

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by SisterFire(f): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Premiumwriter:

See nonsense wey my eyes the see for nairaland.

You came up with a something you say is truth.

You say you have evidence that it is the truth.

You explained that truth

And then when it's time for evidence to support that truth, you say that you can't provide any evidence.

How stup*d can a man go beyond that?

If you read something 7 years ago and you must present it to the public then you must find the supporting evidence.

Does that mean these pictures are not the real pictures from the documents but random pictures from Google probably made from people's imagination using photoshop?

How good is your memory that we'll trust it that it holds all the above information true for 7 years without you mixing them up?

How excellent is your memory that we should trust it for seven years solid years when it cannot even remember how it found a particular document 7 years ago to be able to find it again?

Just how good is your sanity to think everyone will swallow this garbage hook, line and sinker without asking for any evidence?
... ENOUGH !!! will u shut up and get lost my child for been excessively numb. Allow him be will you!?

2 Likes

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
SisterFire:
...ok sorry for the child thing

You shud believe what I say ?.

And if u want to know things ask me in my Universal code thread not here.
OK...
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Itzurboi(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
logicalhumour:

Well, I'll like to hear OP's answer this if he knows one or two things about the rules these beings follow.

Here's my own theory:

If they do exist (as in our assumption), then it's very likely that they monitor each other just so a single species does not monopolise earth's resources (which includes humans)

It's kind of the same reason why Russia, in all her power, will not just come and forcefully take Nigeria's resources without a bargain. They fear the U.S (which also has a lot to gain from us) will deal with them. A literal war in heaven.

And what if the US want to form rogue, they'll also remember that Russia can drop atomic bombs on them if they go overboard. Something like a United Nations for Aliens that set the rules so every one can enjoy humans in peace.
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Rickmann: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
OurTruth:
I'm going to share a document compiled by the Russian government and released to the KGB, detailing allegedly all Alien races that have visited planet Earth. It also includes other information about these aliens, including pictures.

I'll ask to keep an open mind.

We are not alone..

1 Like

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by SisterFire(f): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
luminouz:

Lol...but you believe in Jesus and Mohammed imported from Europe? Edo witchcraft and flying brooms?

You are the joke bro
...Don't mind d fool. So luminous u are this sensible ?
I thought u are same low level as okorobufo
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Premiumwriter: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
logicalhumour:
Haha.

It's funny that some people who think they're intelligent here find it hard to accept the striking similarities between humans and aliens, and yet they accept that all selestial bodies are spherical!

If everything we know in space are spherical, doesn't that mean everything that live on them should be similar?

Sometimes, to learn, you only need to shove your "intelligence" down the drain, and think afresh without biases.

Jesus Christ! Some of you (the "smart" ones) are dumber than the gullible ones on this thread drinking all the info.

Cc: Premiumwriter

Edit:
And don't shill me that "there are different species of animals on earth" crap. If you measure their (goat, etc) intelligence with yours, you'll realize that it's practically impossible for you to have evolved alongside them and given them that much gap. Some of you just find it hard to believe that the other unintelligent animals were created as food.

We have simulated the process of evolution, and animals other than humans will NEVER evolve human intelligence (unless engineered).

True wisdom comes when you realize you're just a lab rat.

First off, no one says aliens can't look like us.

But we say they mustn't look like us

Secondly, the spherical shape of the planets is not responsible for life. If it is, the universe will be full of life.

But as we all know life is scarce in the universe. So the shape of planets is not really a factor.

In the first search for extra terrestrial life, humans were only interested in searching for life in the goldilocks zones.

These are planets which are roughly in the same position from their sun as the earth. Scientists then believe that since the earth is teeming with life, then the region it occupied in space is probably the sweet spot for life in the universe.

One thing will be certain, life found in any planet within the goldilocks will almost have the same characteristics.

But What if we venture out from that zone? What if we move further from earth down to a cold planet like pluto?

Would you expect to see life with the same the same characteristics as those on earth?

Or we move to a boiling planet like mercury or venus, would you expect the same things?

Life adapt to their environments within their planets, not to the size or shape of the planet.

Except all the aliens you supposed have visited the earth are from the goldilocks zone, they should not bear any similarities to humans.

Talk more of being able to survive our atmosphere.

Do you that as close as Mars is to us, you can't survive on Mars?

Now think about aliens from outer space, think of what they live on if they even eat any of the elements found on our planets

2 Likes

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by 917modupeore: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Op. Where is JADUOp. Where is JADU...
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by luminouz(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
SisterFire:
...Don't mind d fool. So luminous u are this sensible ?
I thought u are same low level as okorobufo
K
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Premiumwriter: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
SisterFire:
... ENOUGH !!! will u shut up and get lost my child for been excessively numb. Allow him be will you!?
you can shout from the rooftop.

But if what you say is wrong, it'll always be wrong.

Point out one single thing I have said that is dumb and I'll delete everything I have posted in this thread one after the other.
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by SisterFire(f): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Datboredberri:
If I were an alien I would be offended...

Depicting me as a bloodsucking monster? That's alien version of racism...

Like many living things they wouldn't be so exciting... The usual competition for food and territories and mates... Not some grand scheme to dominate the cosmos... It's just ridiculous...

And why do they all have vocal cords? So great they can even learn and speak our languages... And they shapeshift too! How convenient...

And the op doesn't tell us how the aliens got here... Their fuel... How they evolved... Their internal systems... Etc...

The op's aliens are lame... There are more fascinating species of animals and plants on earth...
...Heyy Don't be ignorant @datborry ,we have a caste of dracs( not reds but grey ) that feeds on humanflesh and make use of different organs for some biochemical technology needs.
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by SisterFire(f): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Lol people that are triggered by this thread because it’s from Russia. Just change it to USA and they’ll be dic k riding your content
know this dat USA hates aliens according to the ideologies of the satanists having roots there, but Russians and Scandinavian worlds at the order of Antichrists love aliens and welcome them .

Christians & African atheists ( whom are majority ) programmed by USA are those u refer to ,they don't matter in schemes of things though.
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by SisterFire(f): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
TechbI0gger:
that's to show you the power and authority the West controls cool
...They( satanists ) are the ones who made bibles to enslave you forever , they wield no power my child ,just crush Religion and see them as common as south Africa. Then E.T antichrists in Russia will organize earth as it shud be without satanists politics killing us.
USA is weak , Israel is alone and UK has no fangs ,so don't masturbate Mr slave.
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Premiumwriter:

First off, no one says aliens can't look like us.

But we say they mustn't look like us

Secondly, the spherical shape of the planets is not responsible for life. If it is, the universe will be full of life.

But as we all know life is scarce in the universe. So the shape of planets is not really a factor.

In the first search for extra terrestrial life, humans were only interested in searching for life in the goldilocks zones.

These are planets which are roughly in the same position from their sun as the earth. Scientists then believe that since the earth is teeming with life, then the region it occupied in space is probably the sweet spot for life in the universe.

One thing will be certain, life found in any planet within the goldilocks will almost have the same characteristics.

But What if we venture out from that zone? What if we move further from earth down to a cold planet like pluto?

Would you expect to see life with the same the same characteristics as those on earth?

Or we move to a boiling planet like mercury or venus, would you expect the same things?

Life adapt to their environments within their planets, not to the size or shape of the planet.

Except all the aliens you supposed have visited the earth are from the goldilocks zone, they should not bear any similarities to humans.

Talk more of being able to survive our atmosphere.

Do you that as close as Mars is to us, you can't survive on Mars?

Now think about aliens from outer space, think of what they live on if they even eat any of the elements found on our planets
You made a good point.......but are you trying to say the possibility of aliens visiting earth at a point in time is false?

We have had many testimonies of people who claim to have seen one...like USA Naval Commander David
Fravor who said a wingless craft was toying with his fighter jet off the southern coast of California.
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Premiumwriter: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Balogunodua:

You made a good point.......but are you trying to say the possibility of aliens visiting earth at a point in time is false?

We have had many testimonies of people who claim to have seen one...like USA Naval Commander David
Fravor who said a wingless craft was toying with his fighter jet off the southern coast of California.
I'm not saying that.

But at the moment they are all word of mouth.

Which makes me to ask, what makes you think an alien will need a craft to visit the planet?

More so, one as little as our planet? If aliens have perfected ways of interstellar travels, then they probably have ships as large as our sun. So why a small craft?

Why hide from people who are still using stone and sticks compared to their technology?

Such aliens would be gods compared to us.

I'm not saying alien life is impossible. God knows I wish every day we even find a tiny living organism so we can rest from all these religious guys.

But I'm saying all these sightings are just people's imaginations.

1 Like

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by cuffee: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
SisterFire:
...They( satanists ) are the ones who made bibles to enslave you forever , they wield no power my child ,just crush Religion and see them as common as south Africa. Then E.T antichrists in Russia will organize earth as it shud be without satanists politics killing us.
USA is weak , Israel is alone and UK has no fangs ,so don't masturbate Mr slave.
you you will just be saying nonsense all the time. are you ok or is sth wrong with your head? You need serious deliverance. i will make sure i fúck the delusion out of your body. Bitch
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Premiumwriter: 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
SisterFire:
from one mental slavery to another.

Quite pitiful.

So the believing the Bible is bad

But believing that the Bible is bad, that USA and Israel are bad is not bad but freedom.

Come on girl, you can do better with that grey mass within your skull.

1 Like

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by fattprince(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Premiumwriter:
we are not derailing the thread

This is a public forum. It's not healthy to post things you say are legit without proper backup.

He didn't say they are legit. He said these are what he found from research and you should keep an open mind and draw you conclusions. I guess you have drawn your conclusion that they aren't real then fvck off with it. Nobody cares about what you think if this are lies or not.

4 Likes

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Premiumwriter: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
logicalhumour:

Well, I'll like to hear OP's answer to this if he knows one or two things about the rules these beings follow.

Here's my own theory:

If they do exist (as in our assumption), then it's very likely that they monitor each other just so a single species does not monopolise earth's resources (which includes humans)

It's kind of the same reason why Russia, in all her power, will not just come and forcefully take Nigeria's resources without a bargain. They fear the U.S (which also has a lot to gain from us) will deal with them. A literal war in the heavens. grin

And what if the US want to form rogue? Well, they'll also remember that Russia can drop atomic bombs on them if they go overboard. Something like a United Nations for Aliens that set the rules so every one can enjoy/exploit humans in peace.

"Thou shall only take what you can legitimately convince the humans to give." Hence the speculated approach of "Hey human, look at our tiny little flying saucer! We can give you the blueprints if you give us 3000 human heads." LOL
grin grin grin

Guy you bad.

The aliens wan do money ritual?
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Premiumwriter: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
fattprince:

He didn't say they are legit. He said these are what he found from research and you should keep an open mind and draw you conclusions. I guess you have drawn your conclusion that they aren't real then fvck off with it. Nobody cares about what you think if this are lies or not.
he said KGB documents.

All we ask is that we see the KGB documents too.

Abi eyes go pain us if we look am?

Keep an open mind does not mean don't question.

1 Like

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Highman56: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
I have one question.You said an is-be never dies but in your post you said the aliens live 230 years.its contradictory
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by SisterFire(f): 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
cuffee:
you you will just be saying nonsense all the time. are you ok or is sth wrong with your head? You need serious deliverance. i will make sure i fúck the delusion out of your body. Bitch
...You want to fúck delusions out of me ,
As what kwanu ! Holydick exorcist or what ?
If I no use ur penis cook indomie call me bastard grin grin
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by SisterFire(f): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Premiumwriter:
from one mental slavery to another.

Quite pitiful.

So the believing the Bible is bad

But believing that the Bible is bad, that USA and Israel are bad is not bad but freedom.

Come on girl, you can do better with that grey mass within your skull.
...I don't want to derail further this thread with satanists and antichrists analogy ur dumbness made me spring those up.
My dear U lack Mountain full of knowledge ,n don't belittle me because I'm a woman ok .

Contact my code thread and we shall talk why america( UK ), UK and israel has been at peace since b4 ur forefathers foolishly been brainwashed by the schemes as planned by nephilim feralikirinscu my brother.
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Teeneyo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mehn
All of una just get issue
Just enjoy OP's research

Op pls continue

Were u a Fan of david icke's books
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by larryUG(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
logicalhumour:

Here's my own theory:

I like your analogy.
It is entirely based on assumptions though which sounds logical albeit a lil bit speculative.

Waiting for OP's answer
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Premiumwriter:
I'm not saying that.

But at the moment they are all word of mouth.

But they can't all be wrong... another incident occurred in the year 1989, at a US military base in the UK where alien craft turned off all electrical power, and then LANDED in a nearby forest called Rendlesham Forest, where several military officers bore witness to the invasive craft which then departed at high speed into the night sky.

Premiumwriter:

Which makes me to ask, what makes you think an alien will need a craft to visit the planet?

More so, one as little as our planet? If aliens have perfected ways of interstellar travels, then they probably have ships as large as our sun. So why a small craft?

What if it really isn't a craft? what if it something different and not considered a craft in their own definition...what if it just an accidental visit?...there is so much explanation for this.

Premiumwriter:

Why hide from people who are still using stone and sticks compared to their technology?

Such aliens would be gods compared to us.

What if they are not actually hiding and just studying us? what if there is something stopping them from fully invading or showing themselves...like our atmosphere does not support their system or something.

Premiumwriter:

I'm not saying alien life is impossible. God knows I wish every day we even find a tiny living organism so we can rest from all these religious guys.

But I'm saying all these sightings are just people's imaginations.
Only then can we really make progress....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Premiumwriter: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
SisterFire:
...I don't want to derail further this thread with satanists and antichrists analogy ur dumbness made me spring those up.
My dear U lack Mountain full of knowledge ,n don't belittle me because I'm a woman ok .

Contact my code thread and we shall talk why america( UK ), UK and israel has been at peace since b4 ur forefathers foolishly been brainwashed by the schemes as planned by nephilim feralikirinscu my brother.

Do you always insult your way out of logic?
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by SisterFire(f): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Do you always insult your way out of logic?

...NOPE!!!
But u won't understand what I feel inside for humanity and their overlords.
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Premiumwriter: 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Balogunodua:

But they can't all be wrong... another incident occurred in the year 1989, at a US military base in the UK where alien craft turned off all electrical power, and then LANDED in a nearby forest called Rendlesham Forest, where several military officers bore witness to the invasive craft which then departed at high speed into the night sky.

What if it really isn't a craft? what if it something different and not considered a craft in their own definition...what if it just an accidental visit?...there is so much explanation for this.

What if they are not actually hiding and just studying us? what if there is something stopping them from fully invading or showing themselves...like our atmosphere does not support their system or something.

Only then can we really make progress....
I'm not trying to argue why the aliens are here.

God knows if they can come in from outer space, then their logic will be as far from ours as the sky is from the ground.

But all I'm saying is that there has not been any documented evidence of alien visits apart from blurred pictures and videos from conspiracy sites.

Those are not really evidence to me.

1 Like

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Premiumwriter: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
SisterFire:
...NOPE!!!
But u won't understand what I feel inside for humanity and their overlords.

Oh that's good to hear because by the number of insults in your post I was starting to think otherwise.

But that's by the way for now.

Are you above or below humanity because by your statement, you exclude yourself from the human race.
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Premiumwriter:
I'm not trying to argue why the aliens are here.

God knows if they can come in from outer space, then their logic will be as far from ours as the sky is from the ground.

But all I'm saying is that there has not been any documented evidence of alien visits apart from blurred pictures and videos from conspiracy sites.

Those are not really evidence to me.

OK...I get your point.

I heard NASA sent some message from it pioneer satellites to a certain planet...I have forgotten the name though, since 2008 which is expected to reach the planet in 2027...Let hope for a positive answer, at least if there is life on that planet that can decode this messages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Premiumwriter: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Balogunodua:

OK...I get your point.

I heard NASA sent some message from it pioneer satellites to a certain planet...I have forgotten the name though, since 2008 which is expected to reach the planet in 2027...Let hope for a positive answer, at least if there is life on that planet that can decode this messages
you mean the golden plate depicting a naked man and woman.

It was just sent into space with hope that an alien will find it. It doesn't have any direction at all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

April Born Lets Meet Here / Old Man Shows Off Amazing Dance Steps With Old Woman At An Event (Photos, Video) / Big Ass Girls Serving It Hot....bring Your Vaseline Along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.