Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,230 members, 7,853,192 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) (4180 Views)

Breaking News!!.. Is Tinubu Originally From The North ? (pix) / 2023: Peter Obi Set To Join Presidential Race, Releases Portfolio / Sanusi Lamido's Wife Asks Miss Nigeria To Speak On Insecurity In The North (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Balogunodua(m): 11:06am On Jun 11, 2022
perez100:
Peter Obi will win in 2023. Nigerians are tired of criminals ruling and now want good leadership and they cannot afford to vote looters again.

Listen, they don't want people to point out the looting attributes of other aspirants. That is why they will always tell you that Peter Obi supporters are castigating other aspirants. But Nigerians are smarter than them. Looters have zero chance in sane countries to win elections.

A wise man cannot say it is a waste of vote to vote the best and right candidate because of his party. Do the right thing and free your conscience.

Can God abandon one upright man contesting with criminals to be a king? Does God pick His servant base on his popularity and wealth? Nigerians must think.
Hope you won't go into hiding when he loses....? grin
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Dboyisnoturmate: 11:08am On Jun 11, 2022
The movement have started already
Join the moving train now

I'm OBIdient
#Peterobi2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by IgOga(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Tone down your hope and ego
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by jom28gy(m): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2022
Why won't they love him? people of Goodwill must love him
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Lovelive: 11:34am On Jun 11, 2022
blazingblender:
They never see something
Vote Peter obi
Vote freedom
We are taking over
Don't be tribalistic
Your vote is for your children's and your future to
Don't let tribalism kill your future
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Saao(m): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2022
I'm voting for the first time, I will be 40 next year, I can only cast my first vote for Peter Obi not the drug lord and the bigger thief in pdp. Call it waste vote, na my vote. I'm representing middle belt

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Lovelive: 11:38am On Jun 11, 2022
perez100:
Peter Obi will win in 2023. Nigerians are tired of criminals ruling and now want good leadership and they cannot afford to vote looters again.

Listen, they don't want people to point out the looting attributes of other aspirants. That is why they will always tell you that Peter Obi supporters are castigating other aspirants. But Nigerians are smarter than them. Looters have zero chance in sane countries to win elections.

A wise man cannot say it is a waste of vote to vote the best and right candidate because of his party. Do the right thing and free your conscience.

Can God abandon one upright man contesting with criminals to be a king? Does God pick His servant base on his popularity and wealth? Nigerians must think.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by gift2xl: 11:39am On Jun 11, 2022
From day 1 my vote goes to Peter obi
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Lovelive: 11:43am On Jun 11, 2022
Nice one !

Right choice !

God bless you and your generations.

Saao:
I'm voting for the first time, I will be 40 next year, I can only cast my first vote for Peter Obi not the drug lord and the bigger thief in pdp. Call it waste vote, na my vote. I'm representing middle belt
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Lovelive: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Great !

You will never be disappointed.

Stay safe and be blessed

gift2xl:
From day 1 my vote goes to Peter obi

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Donsheddy: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2022
All P.O NEEDS TO WIN THE ELECTION...

S.E 80%
S.S 65%
S.W 31%
N.C 45%
NE. 16%
NW 10%

And it's done ✅✅

Obi Got My Vote

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Lovelive: 11:46am On Jun 11, 2022
+1 vote for Peter Obi

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Polchiz(m): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2022
thesicilian:
The only way Peter Obi can win this election is if it will be free and fair. Unfortunately you can't challenge the devil and expect a fair fight.

Buhari has nothing to lose. He has done his 2 tenures.

Trust me, only northern governors who were promised VP and key ministerial positions are fighting for APC/tINUBU
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
We need a peter obi walk in all northern states from undecided
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
onedayatime:
Take over north my foot
I feel your pain. Cardiac arrest is real, take it easy man
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Laggafin: 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:
*P.O.S.:* Peter Obi's Supporters.
*P.V.C.:* Peter's Voluntary Campaigners.
*P.D.P.:* Peter Deserves the Presidency.
*A.P.C.:* Actualization of Peter's Conquest.
*L.P.:* Leveraging on Peter.
*A.P.G.A.:* Alliance with Peter Gives Assurance.

Honestly Peter Obi have a hell of hard work to do accross the country.
so hard for a party with no structure.
i hope he has the strength to do that.
Very simple, read de signs.. Human beings hav become his structures.. My wife works wit inec and she told me from wat they are seein in dia office.. A subtle revolution headed mostly by the youths has started
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by onedayatime(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mrfixitt:
I feel your pain. Cardiac arrest is real, take it easy man
Na cardiac arrest go kill you
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
onedayatime:

Na cardiac arrest go kill you
Kpele. I can understand your frustrations. God help you
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by gift2xl: 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lovelive:
Great !

You will never be disappointed.

Stay safe and blessed

God bless you

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
SATANICALLY:
I give kudos to his campaign team! Peter Obi that's almost unsellable here months ago. Today, the music has changed. Peter Obi is now seen as a "principled, incorruptible man" like Buhari.

The former Anambra state governor is becoming very popular among Northerners both online and offline. I thought it was only online until I had discussions with peeps here in Kano. Even people who despised him before are now singing his praises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDPA09fiS4U

Ina don't start with these una noise, if peter obi was loved by the north, why didn't he win PDP primary?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Changes Of Top Security Chiefs Soon / Abia Inaugurates Committee For Ubani Market / PHOTO: INEC Letter Confirming Registration Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.