Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu (30728 Views)

Nigerians Won't Forget Tinubu If He Implements 2014 CONFAB Report - Bode George / "APC Have Won With This Ticket" - Bashir El-rufai Says / Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by lokho(m): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Okay let him try it jare
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by homegirl1: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
CilicMarin:
Exactly!

Those who are crying over Muslim-Muslim ticket are never going to vote Tinubu/APC- They are majorly IPOB terrorists and PDP supporters. They want APC and Tinubu to fail in the North by picking a Christain VP...

Give us Elrufai, we would win the election before 2PM..

Actually El Rufai ticket with Tinubu is a loss for APC. In fact El rufai's name stinks to the ears of sensible Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by auwal83(m): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Allow Tinubu to choose a Muslim VP and tell Obi to pick a Christian VP.
We are done. Shi kenan!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Basiljoe: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
This same idiot that said he preferred death for blasphemers.
Stupid religious bigots and power mongers.

Islam is an evil blood letting cult of destruction, can never be close or friends to anyone sick enough to engage in such archaic barbarism, they are enablers and part of the major problems of the world.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by caracas: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Zulum.. There'd be no contest.
Olodos every where
Zulum , hell rufai, or even usman danfodio will not stop the northern Muslims from voting Atiku n kwankwaso. They might be uneducated but they know the difference between president n Vice President….
Your Tinubu is left with nothing but ekiti, ondo, ogun , osun n oyo. As for Lagos forgerrit we know who we are OBIDIENTLY Voting for…..
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
I have said this often and often, the Muslim north will never want to be second fiddle to the christain north. No matter what, they would not relinguish their political position to christain in the north.
Giving Tinubu the APC ticket was a miscalculation and they know it.
No one can tell me that there is no competent and capable northern christain. But fear north.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by WhizdomXX(m): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=Spherical17 post=113704031]what's the percentage of Christians compare to Muslim?

Northern region is predominantly Muslims with few Christians [/quote
Kebbi, Borno,Niger, Kwara, Bauchi, Kaduna, Adamawa, Nassarawa, Kogi, FCT, Plateau,Taraba,Benue.
From 5% increasing in that order, in Borno out of 10 people, 1 is a Christain. In Plateau, Taraba and Benue, Christains are the clear majority.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by WhizdomXX(m): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
caracas:

Olodos every where
Zulum , hell rufai, or even usman danfodio will not stop the northern Muslims from voting Atiku n kwankwaso. They might be uneducated but they know the difference between president n Vice President….
Your Tinubu is left with nothing but ekiti, ondo, ogun , osun n oyo. As for Lagos forgerrit we know who we are OBIDIENTLY Voting for…..
Lol Dan Fodio might convince them.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Mrsimpleworld: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
The plan of the Hausa/Fulani is to orchestrate any means through wish a Fulani man will become the next Nigeria president. But, it won’t happen, God pads everyone !

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by TrumpDonald2: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
He should continue deceiving himself. APC has lost the election even before the election.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by WhizdomXX(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
we resist this foolishness

You cannot begin to undermine Christian's because they are "minority" in the north

Beyond the north this country leadership must be balanced both by polar ends and religious end

You would not accept northern northern ticket

There are numerous competent northernerns to choose from if it's about competence

Christains are actually over 30% of the Northern population. Muslims are barely over 20% of the Southern population.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by WhizdomXX(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mrsimpleworld:
The plan of the Hausa/Fulani is to orchestrate any means through wish a Fulani man will become the next Nigeria president. But, it won’t happen, God pads everyone !
God pass them
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by storm001(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
This people think we are fools. Why not choose a Christian Christian ticket.

After relegating the South East, they also want to relegate the Christian.

We will reject this devilish move with all we have.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by kevclin(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
the thing is tinubu sees "south" from the prism of Yoruba alone

When he says south only Yoruba exist in his mind, but they say he is not a bigot undecided

I remember his response when buhari said he can't have him as vp because of his religion, the man said in Yoruba land religion have no place

While buhari was looking at balancing the entire south beyond Yoruba and even the south tilumbu was seeing something else

I don't think he knows Christian's split the population in North Central 50/50, with the growing subjugation of Christian's in southern kaduna they know it's only a matter of time for them to be targets if Christian's no longer have say in aso rock, because this is actually a precident been set for future

Many would be voting against this like their lives depends on it
Christians are more in North Central not the ratio you are giving
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by TruthinAction: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
He is deliberately trying to cause distraction from the security issue on ground. Besides, election might not hold if they try to carry out their hidden agenda. But they will not succeed in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by integrity16(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
We are not suppose to be talking about a Muslim/christian ticket, it is injustice to do so because the APC flag bearer is supposed to be a Christian after buhari being a Muslim ruled for 7 years plus going to 8years.

They are now suggesting a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by ebbo(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
CilicMarin:
Exactly!

Those who are crying over Muslim-Muslim ticket are never going to vote Tinubu/APC- They are majorly IPOB terrorists and PDP supporters. They want APC and Tinubu to fail in the North by picking a Christain VP...

God bless u my brother for saying the truth.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by ebbo(m): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
auwal83:
Allow Tinubu to choose a Muslim VP and tell Obi to pick a Christian VP.
We are done. Shi kenan!

Good advice my brother. But Iam afraid they won't take ur advice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by integrity16(m): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
You divided the nation along religious lines and now you don't want to accept christian VP.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by kizyalex10(m): 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
CilicMarin:
Exactly!

seriously if only I have the power as God,I would have made ur life be like what u wish Nigerians,I swear where are ur conscience,is it the money u intend to steal when these men enter?d money is fast becoming a tissue paper right before ur eyes and will end up not getting a single value,after 8years of misrule u are still clamoring for a man who could barely stand on himself or even sign a document,someone with memory loss,a known thief,like everything is wrong with his candidacy even certificate and age are dubious.yet u still prefer him over someone who is a direct opposite of what I mentioned above,by CV and everything I don’t think any candidate is even close to dust Peter obi’s shoes but his only crime is that he is Igbo Abi?don’t worry hardship does not know any tribe,u voted pmb based on tribe and religion and u saw where it landed us,gradually the rich are crying cos Nigeria is fast becoming unsafe for them,even police are overwhelmed don’t worry if u re such a person it will soon get to u soon and u won’t have a hiding place,even if u run abroad,it will hit ur family members,u see this Nigeria you and ur likes are helping to destroy due to tribal and religious sentiments,let’s see how it plays out.I’m not in Nigeria but I have family in naija and that’s why I’m concerned in making naija a better place and also no place like home

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by ebbo(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
mhmsadyq:

I think it is about North and South and not about Christian/ Muslim.
Though i understand the sentiment, but should Tinubu surrender his mandate because the Muslim majority North won't allow the Christian minority represent them in the presidency?

How many states in the SS/SE to a lesser degree the SW, give their Muslim minority a representation in their governments?

Heaven didn't fall!

Pls help me ask them oh?
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Njc1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Who is speaking for who here ??
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by EzekielAkins: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Bomboiy:
Bashir is a cretin,how did Muslim/Muslim help kaduna.

Christian minorities are being killed in kaduna daily but Bashir wants to convince us that it helped kaduna.
You dey minded the blood sucking mofo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by bongap1: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Spherical17:
what's the percentage of Christians compare to Muslim?

Northern region is predominantly Muslims with few Christians
not in plateau, Benue, parts of Nassarawa and so on
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Nafizzey(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
To me allow the political parties to choose whom they want as their running mate. You have the constitutional right to vote whom you want.. Simple
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by clerkent(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
They are afraid of tinubu dyeing on that sit leaving it for Christian to run

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Michaelbjune(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oplomo:

Ekpeitit say him be yoruba, him say him na oron muslim from Obomoshor. grin

gringringrin so ORON Muslim dey
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by winterfell007(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
clerkent:
They are afraid of tinubu dyeing on that sit leaving it for Christian to run
Flesh and blood didn’t reveal this to you
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Diligence: 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Muslim-Muslim ticket. Prayer answered.
E remain Atiku to nominate Wike as VP

Old, corrupt, insensitive, selfish politicians must be voted out. 1999-2022: EnofIsEnof.

Mr Peter Obi needs only 4 years to turn this country around!
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by petermichaels(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
VERY STUPID SETS OF PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by RALPHOW(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Stupid talk!!
Useless talk!!!
WE WILL RESIST THE NONSENSE FROM NORTH CENTRAL TO SW TO SE AND TO SS
IT WILL NEVER WORK IN JESUS NAME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason / Lauretta Onochie Accuses PDP Candidates Of Sponsoring Herdsmen Killings / Military Discovers Illegal Security Training Camp In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.