Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu (30737 Views)

Nigerians Won't Forget Tinubu If He Implements 2014 CONFAB Report - Bode George / "APC Have Won With This Ticket" - Bashir El-rufai Says / Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Babinski: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
it's even more of a deeper religious stuff

They feel a Yoruba Muslim doesn't take Islam serious e.g why would tinubu have a pastor for a wife and half his children when Islam says they are apostates that should be stoned to death

Someone had this theory that Northern Muslims really see Southern Muslims as munafiqun and are only tolerating and giving them a sense of kinship for the sake of the strength in numbers. They are happy to use the numbers but wouldn't allow same Southern Muslims to lead prayers in Northern region mosques.

Some people in the North are actually wielding religion as a tool with subtle discrimination contrary to the true tenets of the religion. That is why after a religious Jihad and the dust settled, a particular ethnic group of relatives were the ones manning the Emirates and Caliphate that emerged.

Was the outcome because the descendants of Dan Fodio were more righteous than others or were they descendants of the Prophet or it was it because of a deeper underlying objective that was obfuscated at first and only surfaced after the dust cleared?
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by egunna(m): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I don't have time for argument Kogi and nassarawa are equally split 50/50 in religion and the actual indeginous locals here are Christian's just like fct indeginous people

Tinubu would loose benue, Plateau, Fct (atiku second base), and Kogi which goes with Abuja in national decision

Out of nassarawa, Niger, I still see tinubu loosing one because these guys votes like core northernerns coupled with the christian 40% votes here

Atiku would pick his region North East which is clamouring for the first time to have power, he would pick SS and pick SE

He would still pick NC with the reality on ground

He would share north west 50/50 since no buhari, the sentiment in north west actually supports power to go to the North East for once and a fulani Muslim is better placed than a Yoruba Muslim in this r gard
I am from kogi state.ever wondered y no christian has governed kogi?or nasarawa or Niger or Kwara?it's coz it's not d fifty-fifty voting strength as u claim.niger can never be fifty fifty coz am from d nupe speaking part of kogi and we are separated by river Niger from Niger state,so I know what am saying.abeg,make una vote d combination wey una want,no b fight.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Metrofox(m): 2:26am On Jun 13, 2022
fiizznation:
El Rufai is at the forefront of this Muslim - muslim ticket because he wants to be tinubu's VP. I'm a muslim myself and I will never support any injustice. An already divided country like Nigeria doesn't need more division. If buhari couldn't run with a muslim-muslim ticket, I don't see how tinubu will succeed. APC can't tell us they can't find any northern Christian to be tinubu's VP.

Funny; And this was exactly what the chairman was trying to avoid. Had it been APC gave it's ticket to Amaechi or osibanjo, all this muslim-muslim ticket won't have arise in the first place.

Nothing but the truth, Tinubu's greed made him goof on this one, he could have easily stepped out of the way for Osinbajo but Lagos money never reach am. . master strategist for gutter.
I'm just waiting patiently for election debates to begin as him no even sabi talk. grin

What Buhari could not even think of doing even with his cult following in the north..na Tinubu wan run am on top this APC induced poverty in present day Nigeria..
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Metrofox(m): 2:33am On Jun 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
the thing is tinubu sees "south" from the prism of Yoruba alone

When he says south only Yoruba exist in his mind, but they say he is not a bigot undecided

I remember his response when buhari said he can't have him as vp because of his religion, the man said in Yoruba land religion have no place

While buhari was looking at balancing the entire south beyond Yoruba and even the south tilumbu was seeing something else

I don't think he knows Christian's split the population in North Central 50/50, with the growing subjugation of Christian's in southern kaduna they know it's only a matter of time for them to be targets if Christian's no longer have say in aso rock, because this is actually a precident been set for future

Many would be voting against this like their lives depends on it

I just look at these APC low-lifes and laugh, they're in for a shocker.. talking about block votes from North, let them go and collect it from Benue state where herdsmen are using people as target practice or Jos where people can't sleep with both eyes closed.. grin
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Metrofox(m): 2:45am On Jun 13, 2022
Mandate2023:

Do u intend to vote for tinubu b4 werey......am a southern Christian and I don't mind tinubu picking a northern muslim as VP...his first lady is a pastor

first lady Kee you there grin .. the same Muslim Muslim that refused when Tinubu wanted to be VP under Buhari,e reach South turn and they don't mind . dingBAT
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by orisa37: 6:04am On Jun 13, 2022
NO.
NIGERIA WILL BOTHER AND WORRY.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by orisa37: 6:06am On Jun 13, 2022
WOE BETIDE SUCH ARRANGEMENT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members / Jimi Agbaje And His Wife Arrive Their Polling Unit To Cast Their Vote (Photos) / Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.