Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu (30732 Views)

Nigerians Won't Forget Tinubu If He Implements 2014 CONFAB Report - Bode George / "APC Have Won With This Ticket" - Bashir El-rufai Says / Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 4:57am On Jun 12, 2022
Babinski:

If Muslims in the North do not see Tinubu, a Southern Muslim as being equal to a Northern Muslim, then those Northern Muslims are hypocrites. They value ethnicity more than Islam.
it's even more of a deeper religious stuff

They feel a Yoruba Muslim doesn't take Islam serious e.g why would tinubu have a pastor for a wife and half his children when Islam says they are apostates that should be stoned to death
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Ekpeitit(m): 5:26am On Jun 12, 2022
Nigerians won't bother about a Muslim/Muslim ticket but Biafrans will bother.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:37am On Jun 12, 2022
Benmob:
Nigeria can be Christianiz but u want Christian to support muslim Muslim,that u can not accept Christian Christian tickets
Nobody asked Christians to support Muslim Muslim ticket. Let them support whoever they like

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by mhmsadyq(m): 5:49am On Jun 12, 2022
blacknoir:

We are talking about a country and not the state. Why is that people can't understand this.if it's Not aout religion but region then Let me ask you a question will a Muslim support the idea that if a southern Christian ruoes this country for 8 years should now hand over power to a northern Christian to continue,do u think they will ever agree?

Christians and noise making na 5&6!

In 2015 when the north was no longer comfortable with Jonathan continuing, they did the needful to get him out.

You have other choices.
You might not even vote APC even if the VP is a Christian.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by mhmsadyq(m): 5:52am On Jun 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
it's even more of a deeper religious stuff

They feel a Yoruba Muslim doesn't take Islam serious e.g why would tinubu have a pastor for a wife and half his children when Islam says they are apostates that should be stoned to death

Then, why are crying upandan?
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by mhmsadyq(m): 5:57am On Jun 12, 2022
aumeehn:

Let me educate you a little.

You said Tinubu should campaign in the NE states of Bauchi, Gombe, Yobe and Borno to get bloc votes right?

Even though Bauchi was an APC state just like Adamawa in 2015, it's now in firm control of the PDP from Head to Toe. You forgot that the Executive Governor of Bauchi is hardcore PDP man with strong structure and Cult like fan base. Just go to Facebook and search for Random Bauchi indigene and ask him about KAURA. APC will not get %30 in Bauchi that's for sure, especially with Muslim/Muslim ticket. Because even the Christian minorities will vote against the Ticket, while the Muslims will rather shoot for the top seat than settle for VP, in Bauchi Tinubu Is not considered a Muslim, because of his non Muslim children and wife.

Talking about Yobe, you have forgotten so fast that Mai Mala Buni who is an arch enemy of Tinubu is the present serving Gov if the state.
Have you seen him at the convention or among the 11 Northern Governors that endorsed Tinubu?
Getting Bloc votes from Yobe is a pipe dream.

Borno.
I laugh in Swahili, the average Kanuri recognize only the Fulanis as true Muslims even in the North. If a group of Kanuri men are living or conducting business in an area, they always hijack the Leadership of the Mosque in that area. So how can someone who is an extremist that only recognize the Fulanis as the only true Muslims in the North, vote for a Southern Muslim? Forget about the Media hype. Just screenshot this post and keep it for reference sake, Tinubu is not getting %30 in Borno.

Adamawa
If you mistakenly insult Atiku or Endorsed Tinubu publicly in Adamawa state, you are on your own. I don't need to talk much About TARABA. you already know what will happen. Same with GOMBE.

The NW will also vote against a Southern Muslim and also Kwankwaso will destroy the votes over there. No Bloc votes for either PDP or APC. With a Muslim Muslim ticket, NC is already gone. Tell me how can SW alone make Tinubu the president??

Where did you get these nonsense?
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by egunna(m): 6:33am On Jun 12, 2022
Bomboiy:
Bashir is a cretin,how did Muslim/Muslim help kaduna.

Christian minorities are being killed in kaduna daily but Bashir wants to convince us that it helped kaduna.
two quick question:
1.did d Muslim Muslim ticket bring about d killings in Kaduna?
2.did the Muslim christian ticket at d federal level stop the killings in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by egunna(m): 6:40am On Jun 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Those urging tinubu on the Muslim Muslim ticket would never tell him it's still not equal to north having a fulani president which they can have in atiku.

Christian's are not limited to SS/SE which they believe they can risk, Christian's are very much about 50% in the North Central of Plateau, Benue, Nasarrawa, Fct, Kogi, Niger, "taraba" and these are the areas that knows the implications of their faith been targeted by northernern Muslims should Christianity say in aso rock be dwindled

Essentially the North East would rally round atiku since they have never had it, atiku would still pick SS/SE and go neck to neck in North West

So Tinubu is really gambling with the North Central when only SW which don't give block vote is the only sure zone for him
wrong permutation.taraba is north east bros.secondly,Kwara is off ur list.u?thirdly,Muslims are majority in kogi,nasarawa,Kwara and Niger, that is 4out of the six NC states.so how are christians up to 50 percent?
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by ofoka: 6:44am On Jun 12, 2022
Competence is what we want. We won't bother if both comes from the same state or same geopolitical zone
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Techmac00: 7:54am On Jun 12, 2022
ofoka:
Competence is what we want. We won't bother if both comes from the same state or same geopolitical zone

Lol. You Nigerians are too naive. And it's actually unbelievably that in over 50years of existence, you guys haven't learnt nothing.

I really feel for those that will be in Nigeria after 2023.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by aumeehn: 7:54am On Jun 12, 2022
Taliya:
Bauchi state may be PDP at state level but at federal level, they'll vote APC, see your analysis is flawed Bornu is block APC, it's an APC state, same with gombe, as for Adamawa, Atiku is not liked the way you think, and tinubu may get up to 40% I know Adamawa like the back of my hand and the mentality of the ppl,

So rest, BAT is coming Insha Allah

I was born and raised in Adamawa. How can you know my state more than I do?

Tinubu getting Bloc votes in Borno hehehehe. I laugh in Yoruba grin grin
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by aumeehn: 7:55am On Jun 12, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Where did you get these nonsense?
Muhammad Sadiq. Kaima sanin kanka ne, babu Wanda zai zabi Musulmi deputy yaki zaban Musulmi president. Ka karyata ni mana indan karya nakeyi

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by blacknoir: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Christians and noise making na 5&6!

In 2015 when the north was no longer comfortable with Jonathan continuing, they did the needful to get him out.

You have other choices.
You might not even vote APC even if the VP is a Christian.
What makes u think that only northerners removed Jonathan? Southerners participated as well. The entire country came together and removed Jonathan. Accusing Christian's of noise making shows ur lack of concern for fairness and been your brothers keeper. The country is already divided and apc is dividing it even more. Believe me or not I tell u the truth Christian's voters will vote like never be4. A majority of Christian's voter will go for Peter obi or atiku. And by the grace of God apc will not return to power
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by HausaIgboYoruba: 8:24am On Jun 12, 2022
Bomboiy:
Change the Muslim/Muslim ticket to Christain/Christian and watch bigots like Bashir and Elrufai oppose it with their lifes.

Northerners must think Nigeria belongs to them.

I won't be surprised if Tinubu picks a northern Muslim,he has been known to a$$lick them.

Anyways,he should pick a northern Muslim so that Obi can sweep Christain votes.
politics is a game of number! Nigerian Muslims vote more than christians or have more swing states. Should we start considering atheists, traditional worshippers in choosing vp?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Taliya: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Both candidate are Muslim

And fulani Muslim is actually the superior Muslim to Yoruba Muslim

There are other parties with Christian presidential candidates. That's your opinion and you are entitled to it.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Taliya: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2022
aumeehn:

I was born and raised in Adamawa. How can you know my state more than I do?

Tinubu getting Bloc votes in Borno hehehehe. I laugh in Yoruba grin grin

Ok same here, so you still don't know the state more than I do.

You haven't told me how many % Atiku got in Adamawa 2015 and 2019?
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by mhmsadyq(m): 9:53am On Jun 12, 2022
blacknoir:

What makes u think that only northerners removed Jonathan? Southerners participated as well. The entire country came together and removed Jonathan. Accusing Christian's of noise making shows ur lack of concern for fairness and been your brothers keeper. The country is already divided and apc is dividing it even more. Believe me or not I tell u the truth Christian's voters will vote like never be4. A majority of Christian's voter will go for Peter obi or atiku. And by the grace of God apc will not return to power

Well, we know what took Janathan out!

Exactly my point, there are alternatives for those against the Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by aumeehn: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2022
Taliya:

Ok same here, so you still don't know the state more than I do.

You haven't told me how many % Atiku got in Adamawa 2015 and 2019?
Which tribe and from which LGA?
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Exceed15: 10:06am On Jun 12, 2022
Fanatic... Extremist
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Shemadex(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Muslim/Muslim ticket is how we're going to do it,if you don't like it please go and smoke your meth.
simple as ABC
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by mhmsadyq(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2022
aumeehn:

Muhammad Sadiq. Kaima sanin kanka ne, babu Wanda zai zabi Musulmi deputy yaki zaban Musulmi president. Ka karyata ni mana indan karya nakeyi

Argue with 2019 results from the NE.

If Tinubu can get Buhari on his campaign, the result won't be any significantly different from 2019 in the North East.

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by mhmsadyq(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2022
aumeehn:

Let me educate you a little.

You said Tinubu should campaign in the NE states of Bauchi, Gombe, Yobe and Borno to get bloc votes right?

Even though Bauchi was an APC state just like Adamawa in 2015, it's now in firm control of the PDP from Head to Toe. You forgot that the Executive Governor of Bauchi is hardcore PDP man with strong structure and Cult like fan base. Just go to Facebook and search for Random Bauchi indigene and ask him about KAURA. APC will not get %30 in Bauchi that's for sure, especially with Muslim/Muslim ticket. Because even the Christian minorities will vote against the Ticket, while the Muslims will rather shoot for the top seat than settle for VP, in Bauchi Tinubu Is not considered a Muslim, because of his non Muslim children and wife.

Talking about Yobe, you have forgotten so fast that Mai Mala Buni who is an arch enemy of Tinubu is the present serving Gov if the state.
Have you seen him at the convention or among the 11 Northern Governors that endorsed Tinubu?
Getting Bloc votes from Yobe is a pipe dream.

Borno.
I laugh in Swahili, the average Kanuri recognize only the Fulanis as true Muslims even in the North. If a group of Kanuri men are living or conducting business in an area, they always hijack the Leadership of the Mosque in that area. So how can someone who is an extremist that only recognize the Fulanis as the only true Muslims in the North, vote for a Southern Muslim? Forget about the Media hype. Just screenshot this post and keep it for reference sake, Tinubu is not getting %30 in Borno.

Adamawa
If you mistakenly insult Atiku or Endorsed Tinubu publicly in Adamawa state, you are on your own. I don't need to talk much About TARABA. you already know what will happen. Same with GOMBE.

The NW will also vote against a Southern Muslim and also Kwankwaso will destroy the votes over there. No Bloc votes for either PDP or APC. With a Muslim Muslim ticket, NC is already gone. Tell me how can SW alone make Tinubu the president??

If Tinubu can get Buhari on his campaign, the result won't be any significantly different from 2019 in the North East.

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Everlastingson: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1535576683411128324?t=wC5ZoUyurKcYZbajk7B9Fw&s=19

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1535612226656260099?t=uIfQ-ks8jfzHmvN3MQOZig&s=19

Why are people here complaining about Muslim- Muslim ticket for APC? Is it not better? Are we voting for APC? Actually this will enhance our candidate Peter Obi' s chances of becoming the next President.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by mhmsadyq(m): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 11:49am On Jun 12, 2022
CilicMarin:
Exactly!

Those who are crying over Muslim-Muslim ticket are never going to vote Tinubu/APC- They are majorly IPOB terrorists and PDP supporters. They want APC and Tinubu to fail in the North by picking a Christain VP...

Give us Elrufai, we would win the election before 2PM..
this is no 1993, niether was it gowon era . politics don change . what we started 1999 a muslim /christian ticket must continue . anyway wetin concern me. By the time atiku divide north vote, and christian in south vote for him , tinubu eyes will clear
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by TemmyT002(m): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
The same people that will never allow a Christian-Christian ticket.
They will start making laws tbat will prevent people from going to church.
They will start making laws to prevent Christians from building more churches.
We already saw what they are doing in Kaduna.
Nah. We reject you people.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
egunna:
wrong permutation.taraba is north east bros.secondly,Kwara is off ur list.u?thirdly,Muslims are majority in kogi,nasarawa,Kwara and Niger, that is 4out of the six NC states.so how are christians up to 50 percent?
I don't have time for argument Kogi and nassarawa are equally split 50/50 in religion and the actual indeginous locals here are Christian's just like fct indeginous people

Tinubu would loose benue, Plateau, Fct (atiku second base), and Kogi which goes with Abuja in national decision

Out of nassarawa, Niger, I still see tinubu loosing one because these guys votes like core northernerns coupled with the christian 40% votes here

Atiku would pick his region North East which is clamouring for the first time to have power, he would pick SS and pick SE

He would still pick NC with the reality on ground

He would share north west 50/50 since no buhari, the sentiment in north west actually supports power to go to the North East for once and a fulani Muslim is better placed than a Yoruba Muslim in this r gard
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Number 1 buhari would not be interested in any Campaign as he demonstrated in the primaries, he would ensure an open field especially as a fulani man is in the contest

Number 2 that 2019 results was largely doctored by buhari rigging machine, what happened with apc in Kano even when ganduje and shekaru was in same party explain how apc struggled even using inconclusive election

They got away with many of this in the north because after all a northernern would still be the beneficiary

In 2023 buhari is going to allow every one to fight for themselves, this one no be delegates when you fit share millions for a few

How many masses you fit bribe
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by Sedentary: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bomboiy:

Anyways,he should pick a northern Muslim so that Obi can sweep Christain votes.

Don't fall for this. It is not sacrosanct. Not every Christian subscribes to it.

Cheers.
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by mhmsadyq(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Number 1 buhari would not be interested in any Campaign as he demonstrated in the primaries, he would ensure an open field especially as a fulani man is in the contest

Number 2 that 2019 results was largely doctored by buhari rigging machine, what happened with apc in Kano even when ganduje and shekaru was in same party explain how apc struggled even using inconclusive election

They got away with many of this in the north because after all a northernern would still be the beneficiary

In 2023 buhari is going to allow every one to fight for themselves, this one no be delegates when you fit share millions for a few

How many masses you fit bribe

The same permutation you did that finished Amaechi a distant second.

Now, instead of you to start to work for Atiku or Obi, you've started another permutation that may end in premium tears for you once again!

For me, it's a win-win!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by DEROX: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Those urging tinubu on the Muslim Muslim ticket would never tell him it's still not equal to north having a fulani president which they can have in atiku.

Christian's are not limited to SS/SE which they believe they can risk, Christian's are very much about 50% in the North Central of Plateau, Benue, Nasarrawa, Fct, Kogi, Niger, "taraba" and these are the areas that knows the implications of their faith been targeted by northernern Muslims should Christianity say in aso rock be dwindled

Essentially the North East would rally round atiku since they have never had it, atiku would still pick SS/SE and go neck to neck in North West

So Tinubu is really gambling with the North Central when only SW which don't give block vote is the only sure zone for him
grin Dan amanar you don come back? how is our buhari palm oil annointed candidate
Re: Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu by basseeafricana: 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
drakeli:
If he picks a Muslim, he should forget votes from both northern and southern Christians including myself. Whether by Muslim/Muslim or Muslim/Christian, Tinubu will lose. Muslim/Muslim will only make the loss a landslide
Cry cry people. How is market? If u rant till eternity, Tinubu is d next President by d grace of God. Before d APC primary, all of u said different things, today, Tinubu is a winner. General election is d most simplest thing for Tinubu. So go and seat down and resign to faith.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter / Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos / El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.