Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Dear Singles Christian, Hear This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Singles Christian, Hear This (269 Views)

Once You Hear This My Sister Run Away Ooooo / Dear Singles / I Think Everyone Should Hear This Truth. No Disrespect To The Female Folks Pleas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Singles Christian, Hear This by LoveUdie: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
If you are one of those who attack virgins online or offline through your words, posts, or even actions, know this today: your knowledge of God's word is deficient and your experience of salvation through Jesus Christ is questionable.
Please stop it!

Life is about choices, and you made your choice of losing your virginity. Please leave the virgin brothers and sisters alone!
You keep saying that virgins lack character. Virginity isn't synonymous with good character or good character synonymous with virginity. They are two different things altogether. Virginity is a sexual virtue while a character is a personality virtue.
We have successful marriages out there where the two spouses entered them as virgins. We also have successful marriages where the two spouses entered them as non-virgins. On the other hand, we also have failed marriages where the two spouses entered them as virgins and non-virgins. So what's your stress?

In the Old Testament, one condition for the payment of the bride price was the virginity status of the lady in particular (Exodus 22:16-17). If she wasn't a virgin, the family won't collect her bride price. Non-virgins were embarrassed to their families. Some risked being single for life. To tell you how serious virginity was upheld, even after the marital rites, the couples were asked to enter a special room prepared for them with a white apron to have their first sexual intercourse. The essence of the white apron was to bring it out stained with fresh blood as proof that the new bride is a virgin (Deuteronomy 22:13-21). When the opposite happened, the family of the man will be returned their bride price and the other gifts they brought to the lady's family and the marriage will be canceled, giving the family of the lady a bad name for a very long time.

In the New Testament, the Bible not only talks about virginity but sexual abstinence, chastity, sexual purity, and holiness unto the Lord. In the Old Testament, the men were kind of being exonerated from the virginity status test that the ladies were often subjected to (because we don't really have such accounts in the scriptures). But in the New Testament, the balance is struck. The Apostles Paul, Peter, and others spoke often of not committing fornication (1Corinthians 6:18). Fornication is when two unmarried individuals (male and female) have sex. Now that has addressed the two genders.
God's standard for entering marriage is virginity. Therefore if you got married as a virgin you should be proud of yourself. If you are still single and a virgin you should also be very proud of yourself. Ignore all those non-virgins mocking you and making light of God's word on virginity and fornication. They should be ashamed of themselves and keep quiet. Is it easy to abstain from sex? It's not!
Now let me balance things here:

Non-virgins are also special to God (2 Corinthians 5:17; 1Corinthians 6:9-11). I'm talking about those who are no longer virgins but are NOW leading a pure sexual life. That is, they are no longer involving themselves in pre-marital sex also called fornication. Their sins have been washed and they are now spiritual virgins (Ephesians 5:24-28). If you are no longer a virgin, that is okay, but please be sexually pure. Say NO to fornication!
My advice to virgins:
Please could you stop telling people that you are still a virgin? You don't have to. It's unnecessary. Keep it to yourself; it's your pride.
Stop moving with friends who undermine virginity and sexual purity. They will only encourage you to lose your virginity just as they lost theirs (1 Corinthians 15:33)

Don't mind those who tell you that as a virgin during your first sexual intercourse with your spouse you will experience serious pains. That's a lie! When a lady is being deflowered, she only experiences mild pains which are almost overshadowed by pleasure during sex.
The pleasure of her first sex makes her forget almost immediately the mild pains of her first penetration.
A virgin can never worry herself after each month with calculations to know if she missed her period or if she is pregnant because she has been having sex.
A virgin can't be dealing with issues of abortion in her marriage because she never had sex before let alone been pregnant.
A virgin can't be sexually distrusted by their spouses because they married as virgins.
Dear friends, if you are still a virgin single man or woman, please be proud of yourself. You're a real man and woman. "To hold body till marriage no dey easy o". You're special to God and I encourage you to remain a virgin till your wedding night.
I hope you have heard me very clearly, and... https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com

Written by Coach Joshua

1 Like

Re: Dear Singles Christian, Hear This by Cypress042(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
Men stress is just that all these woman claiming virgin ain't utililising their God's gift, Keeping virginity is wickedness cool. Let them utilise their natural resource and stop being stingy grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs You Are Not Ready For Marriage / Why We Have Many Bad Husbands. The Theory Of Redpill / When We See Someone Dating And Loving Someone That Don't Love Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.