Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,823 members, 7,844,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking (40437 Views)

Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

Atiku doesn't have any thing to offer Nigerians either.... He just want to be a president...

I am routing for Peter Obi... He's going to turn things around... I see Tinubu in him...

You are just for one Nigeria,no focus ,no plan ,no agenda,obi has never spoken about restructuring of Nigeria the does not talk about devolution of powers,he does not talk about does things ,only economic jargons written for him.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2022
onedayatime:

Guy, dem still dey correct you and you still dey claim say you right. How can Tinubu impose himself as president of Nigeria? Is that possible. If he ruled Nigeria, it is the voters that put him there. Stop behaving like a KG class pikin now

Olodo, to impose is to force the acceptance of something...

I wonder the type education you got....

Tinubu is imposing himself to become the president...

Go and collect your tuition fees you paid and destroy that paper you carry around as a degree...
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by vannessa7(f): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2022
Flier:
Even though TINUBU is a certified thief i still prefer him to ATIKU,Tinubu feeds hundreds of people everyday,he is extremely close to the poor apart from that he always work with technocrats and choose the best that can manage every post and will probability stop North power monopoly.
Atiku on the other hand has nothing to offer,just coming back to steal again

I'm really surprised at the inability to analyse and process simple information by these people, they cannot comprehend anything beyond their tribal sentiment. In as much as nobody like Tinubu least of all me but simple logic will make one realise he is the best for Nigeria for now. A man who run Lagos State without federal allocation for how long and started the facelift of Lagos State. Nobody ever envisioned oshodi in another light or thought it could ever turn to what it is now except Tinubu, BRT nko, he is not docile or inactive but very pro active. He knows how to select the best hands for his team and he created many opportunities and job for the youths, LASMA is one of them. He respects his wife and that says a lot. He has wide connections and political experience, his large ego will make him to want to prove himself as a President of the nation by making a big difference. He can never leave Nigeria the same. He has a active brain and that's all we need not his steady hands, those that had steady hands didn't do better.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Killerbag36: 7:54am On Jun 12, 2022
Tinubu can never b president trust me apc has failed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by LadeeE: 7:54am On Jun 12, 2022
Why mock him because of his age and health?

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by TimmyTen(m): 7:55am On Jun 12, 2022
A flag bearer that can not hold flag, talk less of handling a complex country like Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Jonesfrido: 7:55am On Jun 12, 2022
Esama:
You have never being his supporter but a bloody coward hypocrite liar. It's you that sick not Tinubu its unfortunate that average Nigerians can't differentiate disability from sickness. Someone that moving across the country without help from anyone you said sick.

Trying to impose himself how? Did you go school at all?

But Buhari was seen helping him to hold the flag…flag bearer way no fit hold flag….
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2022
olas24u:

You are just for one Nigeria,no focus ,no plan ,no agenda,obi has never spoken about restructuring of Nigeria the does not talk about devolution of powers,he does not talk about does things ,only economic jargons written for him.

At this point, Nigeria needs a good economist to make life easier for us all...

He will not give politicians the privilege they're enjoying and putting every other citizens in pain..

Peter Obi will balance the country and everyone will have enabling environment to do business and strive...
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Spherical17: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2022
yahoosurepass:
I will vote Tinubu on one condition....

If he can put thread inside niddle cheesy

It is good to be obedient wink
your Obi Pandora who lie for a living won't come third position in the general election

If e sure for you come bet am
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Mandesz(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Coming from a sick mentally deranged Dino!

Has Dino been mentally healthy in the last decade? I just don’t put much blame on his existence, I blame Kogi electorates who sent an illiterate and villager to the senate to represent them.

If such statements should be uttered, it shouldn’t be coming from someone who is mentally deranged and sick.

A thief who had no impact on his people for 8 years and was stocking automobiles with public funds, talking about health and well being.

Does Dino think he is healthy. His doctors should have told him that he is obese.

And with the fvcking loots he stashed, he couldn’t still make his legs straight.
I laugh in pilgin when I hear an illiterate, low-mannered, and of-course a retarded brain like yours insults a highly educated man who schooled home n abroad with master degrees in two disciplines and still counting and u called him illiterate! When has d word 'illiterate' so loosely use? Hello, I am one of the kogites that voted for him into that senate and never regretted it. Blame yo senator for yo woes not dino. Ijumu n kabba/bunu n kogi west in general always happy with dino.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2022
Digmygold:

Even you wey you think say you dey healthy cannot be sure of when death will come calling. So no be by age nor stamina. Seemingly healthy people can become sick too, they can also die suddenly. I come in peace.

Tinubu's sickness is about his age... He's old and shaky... The flagbearer that wasn't able to hold the flag?

Have you seen his hands? those hands can't hold this country strong...

I can tell you that Tinubu can't bath himself... There must be something to sponge him up and rinse him....
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2022
Mandesz:

I laugh in pilgin when I hear an illiterate, low-mannered, and of-course a retarded brain like yours insults a highly educated man who schooled home n abroad with master degrees in two disciplines and still counting and u called him illiterate! When has d word 'illiterate' so loosely use? Hello, I am one of the kogites that voted for him into that senate and never regretted it. Blame yo senator for yo woes not dino. Ijumu n kabba/bunu n kogi west in general always happy with dino.

Highly educated you said?

Now I know your league.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by descoay(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2022
So a serial loser that headed a privatisation programme that ended up enriching his friends and cronies and impoverishing Nigerians is the answer. Somebody that looted the treasury that Obasanjo attested to is the answer. Tinubu that travelled to the length and breath of Nigeria appealing to the delegates without breaking down is "shaky shaky". Instead of discussing issues that will bring Nigeria back on its feet you are supporting a candidate that has nothing to offer. Atiku has changed parties and contested the presidency more than seven times. What an inconsistent and unprincipled politician. Anybody that Dino Melaye supports is already a failure.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2022
Spherical17:
your Obi Pandora who lie for a living won't come third position in the general election

If e sure for you come bet am

He will remain a better and preferred candidate... Whether he comes first or last...

I hope Tinubu can bath and sponge himself... with his shaky hands....
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Kayrich(m): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2022
Ok Dino thanks and nice point. We all got PVC and we know who to vote for when the time comes. It’s not sensible for you to discredit someone for another. U must be knowledgeable that doing that u re only making that person more popular
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

At this point, Nigeria needs a good economist to make life easier for us all...

He will not give politicians the privilege they're enjoying and putting every other citizens in pain..

Peter Obi will balance the country and everyone will have enabling environment to do business and strive...

How do you grow an economy that generates 4000megawatts of electricity?can you tell me ,what the magic?Cairo is a city in Egypt it generates 25000megawatts, Tokyo is a city in Japan zit generates 70000megawatts.we don't need to waste time ,Ann more restructure or divide the country.You still want to gamble with people's lives.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Invest4growth: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2022
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/essential-tremor/symptoms-causes/syc-20350534

He does not struggle from a sitting position.
I am not a voter or supporter of Tinubu but I do not think shaking is important for him to function as President as long as he is cerebrally competent. In the UK and other developed countries, they have had blind or physical disabled but mentally alert ministers in the past and they performed. Did Ronald Reagan not shake? Dino and Aisha Yesufu have gravitated into deep rooted hatred that has made them to loose relevance. It has turned them into ignoramus in their quest to twist facts. They kept their children in abroad and in private universities and tell the public to support ASUU strike to raise social strife. The presidency is not an Olympic game? Immediate German PM had health issues if not same condition, yet she completed her term. Please counsel Comedian Dina and Yesufu to focus on critical or crucial issues on behalf of their candidates. Democracy is a game of large numbers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2022
olas24u:

I am better educated than atiku ,well travelled than atiku,more experience than him ,but because of Nigeria ,yes because of Nigeria ,that is why he his rich.

Why compare yourself with Atiku and not with Tinubu?

Both Tinubu and Atiku are old and should be retired...

Whatever education and experience that you have should be compared to your class or peers...
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by bhella10: 8:02am On Jun 12, 2022
...and the wailings commences grin
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

Why compare yourself with Atiku and not with Tinubu?

Both Tinubu and Atiku are old and should be retired...

Whatever education and experience that you have should be compared to your class or peers...

Why can't I compare myself ,I also qualify to be president of Nigeria if it was a normal country.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Kruzxx: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2022
Realist12:
Hmm, Tinubu happens to be the most influential candidate in this presidential race . Africa has always been ruled by elders and we don't disrespect them .

And where is African in comparison with rest of the world in development..
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by amp01(m): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2022
ote author= post=113717813]Mumu Melaye.

A thief and a criminal. [/quote]

Why showing his cars?
Those those cars make him a thief.
Am getting to understand why some people always counter u in this platform.
Do u know how much they are paid monthly?
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by eldoradoxx: 8:06am On Jun 12, 2022
In 2015, against the warnings, cries and alarms raised by genuine lovers of Nigeria not beclouded by ethnic or religious sentiment or personal aggrandizement, Nigerians were told in plain language that Buhari was too old, too uneducated and harbours performance hampering age related health condition that would massively affected the nation should he win the election. Buhari's Hausa-Fulani North teamed up with the South West and by a well oilled propaganda machine brought the curse of Buhari's regime upon everyone and the result is there to see who was right or wrong.
Now, I see that Hausa Fulanis are planning to team up with the West again after 8 years of disaster of a failed regime, they are not looking for a younger, healthier man from the West. They are looking to impose another apparently sick man to continue where the other is about to vacate.
Is something wrong with all of our senses that only sick and old men rule a country with over 100 million human beings below 40 years?
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Jack005(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2022
Flier:
Obi seems credible but voting for him is a waste of vote in Nigeria of Today,he is Never going to win,it’s just like USA,Uk and rest of the world,3rd party candidates are always better than the traditional big 2 but they will always lose
If Obi is that serious,he would have fought for PDP ticket,just like Donald Trump did
Oga shut up! Vote for Tinubu and let us vote for Obi. I don't care weda he wins or not.. Stop discouraging others for your god tinubu. All these una talk is now stale
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2022
olas24u:

How do you grow an economy that generates 4000megawatts of electricity?can you tell me ,what the magic?Cairo is a city in Egypt it generates 25000megawatts, Tokyo is a city in Japan zit generates 70000megawatts.we don't need to waste time ,Ann more restructure or divide the country.You still want to gamble with people's lives.

Before you get to growing the economy with production of refined materials that will require the use of electricity... Nigeria was better with agro importation and exportation.... This will be very effective and resources gained can help for internal infrastructural development...

We have raw minerals and this can boast the economy of the country...

The Zamfara gold isn't given the necessary advertisement that is required to boast the Nigerian gold...

We are blessed and we just focus on old leaders that think about the power rather than the responsibilities that come with the seat.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2022
olas24u:

Why can't I compare myself ,I also qualify to be president of Nigeria if it was a normal country.

Then I will vote for you instead of supporting Tinubu...
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Digmygold: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2022
[quote author=yanabasee post=113720181]

Tinubu's sickness is about his age... He's old and shaky... The flagbearer that wasn't able to hold the flag?

Have you seen his hands? those hands can't hold this country strong...

I can tell you that Tinubu can't bath himself... There must be something to sponge him up and rinse him.... [/quote/]

Yet he is strong enough to stay that long at the Convention and visit several people afterwards. I bet even you lack the strength to do that. It's his brain i.e level intelligence that's important. He isn't going to the battle field. He is going to use his intelligence to strategize on how to move Nigerian forward. He is not sick.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by emerged01(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2022
JAMO84:
If Atiku knew that Tinubu will win primary, he wouldn't have wasted his millions of dollars buying PDP delegates.

I don't understand why a serial loser like Atiku will rely on other serial losers like Dino.

It is shows people understand Tinubu for who he is that is why you can see all the opponents attacking him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

Before you get to growing the economy with production of refined materials that will require the use of electricity... Nigeria was better with agro importation and exportation.... This will be very effective and resources gained can help for internal infrastructural development...

We have raw minerals and this can boast the economy of the country...

The Zamfara gold isn't given the necessary advertisement that is required to boast the Nigerian gold...

We are blessed and we just focus on old leaders that think about the power rather than the responsibilities that come with the seat.

You need electricity to grow GDP figures ,you are talking the same old theories.Nigeria suffers from Dutch disease ,so all you points are useless and the same old theories.industralization is the key to sustainable development,human resources, education that competes with the rest of the world .,health care system that will generate income for The country and help it's people ,like India medical tourism.Agriculture and it's chains ,processes and finished Good and secondary production from agriculture,example cocoa to chocolate , legalization of Indian hemp and turning them to finished goods toothpaste,creams hair cream ,CBD and the rest.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by fredoooooo: 8:14am On Jun 12, 2022
Werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling / Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week / IMF: Nigerian Economy May Collapse If…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.