Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship (2433 Views)

The Peaceful and Wise Ways of Women / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Premiumwriter: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
No dey disguise

Say you need a simp
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Greatersttar: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jeon:

okay
I chatted the lady up, she asked me for airtime, I refused, she asked me to delete her number. Now what do you have to say about that since you mentioned Earlier that all the men here are no reasonable
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Fairview1: 12:40am On Jun 14, 2022
Princessebi:
[color=#000099][/color]

Let's get talking. I sent you a mail.

Reach me here....

talk2bobugee@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Princessebi(f): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by jericco1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
You no add money.
Lol all these pretentious girls
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by EmiDon11: 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jeon come and see you fellow women
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by EmiDon11: 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jeon:

They're both the same.
probably switching monikers to operate.
The reason why I don't friend on NL. My troll might be the one using another moniker to interact.
no wonder,
Chaiiiii, i am finished.
Who knows the easiest way to die that is not painfull

Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by EmiDon11: 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jeon i am different, na only one moniker i get.
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by ogbenifamouz(m): 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hi me on femioloye91@gmail.com, Am a male though.
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by EmiDon11: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Datboredberry, talk to your sister
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Princessebi:
[color=#000099][/color]
You fit chop beating?
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by toujurs: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
It's a gay with hairy balls, guys keep off.
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Greatersttar:

I chatted the lady up, she asked me for airtime, I refused, she asked me to delete her number. Now what do you have to say about that since you mentioned Earlier that all the men here are no reasonable
Lol.. with the way she's sharing her number I knew she was up to something. So na recharge card business grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Truvelisback(m): 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Princessebi:
[color=#000099][/color]
Amene Izon ye?

Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by phazotron(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Greatersttar:

The girl na ebinna

Hungry somebody
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Na Op open thread and still first Comment. Serious problem dey this country lol. Na one small boy dey use you Adults dey catch cruise and cash out with his numerous monickers..
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by EmiDon11: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2022
Op is a nigga man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Marry Her 2 / +18: See How I Unlock Her Heart And Get Her To Drop Her Panties (photo) / Oraimo Or New Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.