Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage (3831 Views)

Nigeria To Pay New York $1m Parking Fees / Niger State Can’t Pay New Minimum Wage - Governor Aliyu / Policemen To Earn New Wage From October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage by dayokanu(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2011
I dey laff
Re: Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage by doctokwus: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2011
Evn if d minimum wage were to b cut down to less dan 9k,dat disaster calld orji wil stil refuse to pay.But I don't blame him if he leads his state to utter ruin,wen I gave up on dat state and its people is wen dey allowed him to rig himself bak to office,evn if 1 person had openly resistd it wud av sent a msg to him,afterall it tuk jst 1young tunisian 2 ignite a revolution in d entire arab world.D abians won't av 1 single strand of my sympathy bc dry choose either by omission or commission to live in servitude.A pple so docile dey wud allow a fool rule dem!I SPIT OUT MY DISGUST,YUCK!!!
Re: Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage by amumex: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2011
Ochendo will surely pay. No shaking.
Re: Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage by lagcity(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2011
this is why ibo need Nigeria. they can't take care of themselves cheesy. can you imagine a state with so much economic activity but zero IGR? ibo ibo. all mouth and no action cry cry. ndo
Re: Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage by lagcity(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2011
to all d whiners in here, vote APGA or STFU!!!
Re: Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage by Bawss1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2011
Off course the state can't pay the minimum wage but car pledges to traditional rulers will be redeemed somehow.
Re: Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage by highland(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2011
Backlog of workless force.
Re: Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage by Gbenge77(m): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2011
Although the minimum wage will take a large chunk of the statutory allocation,its still ok than to have it looted by those thieving governors.
Re: Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage by dayokanu(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2011
All you PDP voters enjoy your fresh air.

You saw APGA you rejected it, Saw ACn rejected it.

Abeg sharrap and enjoy the 0rgyy
Re: Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage by DeGenius3(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2011
not all states can pay but they should do it because it is a law now in nigeria
Re: Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage by ektbear: 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2011
Bawss1:

Off course the state can't pay the minimum wage but car pledges to traditional rulers will be redeemed somehow.

+1

Makes no sense to me
Re: Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2011
Abeg no the same governor wey dey boost dat he has delivered on his promise to purchase cars for the traditional rulers in that state, why is he complaining
Re: Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2011
easy peasy

adjust governor and co wages accordingly

can only pay 9000, slash their salary by half
Re: Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage by drgica74: 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2011
Aba alone can pay the whole work force in Abia
Re: Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage by Hilundi: 11:19am On Jul 22, 2011
I am from Abia State,and alot of times i cry as to how our God's own state is not a shadow of the past.The governor definately lacks the mental well-being to run a modern state like Abia,and who would blame him when he rigged his way in.Build up the decadency in Aba to a world class standard i thought Aba is the Japan of Africa? Get a public-private mix and build a refinery given the proximity of Abia to oil.Is it that our rulers are bereft of ideas or what?Sometimes i cannot decipher whether some of them cannot think straight or just refuse to think at all.Give me Abia and in four years other states would go green with envy.The human resources and the zeal to deliver is abundant in Abia,i know what im talking about,i once did a local study on the industrialization of Abia and the potentials are over enormous.I rest my case.
Re: Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage by uchem2000(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2011
The problem of Abia state is not T A Orji but the former governor ORJI kalu,When he was challenging OBJ, all of us were laughing. OBJ finished Abia by making Abia the least in allocation of fedral government.
Remember Abia has so many traditional rulers,super high chief,high chief and Ndi Ezes to pay very little allocation.
T A,Just do your best ok,
Re: Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage by kasiem(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2011
Infact, na only God fit settle our case with T.A orji. I dont know whether he was trained by a Yoruba administrator.
Re: Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage by ak47mann(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^^
his cabinet is full of Yoruba people undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage by seanet02: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2011
ak47mann:

^^^
his cabinet is full of Yoruba people undecided undecided undecided undecided

Yoruba Invasion!!!

kasiem:

Infact, na only God fit settle our case with T.A orji. I dont know whether he was trained by a Yoruba administrator.
Yoruba Invasion again?
Re: Abia: We Can’t Pay New Wage by UpDates1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2011
cool shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Forsee A Military Coup Soon / French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria / ISIS Carries Out Its Worst Executions, Crushes Heads With Huge Croncrete [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.