Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187367 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2012
temmytanny: If you believe you will achieve
my brother, i have so much believe oooo, pray for us too, i believe that God that did yours have done ours too. Ask and it shall be given unto you says the bible.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2012
dridowu: @ all nairalanders, pls pray for me all my people that i did it for to be among dos dat will b selected for DV-2013
Amen ooo my brother and me too in Jesus name including the rest of the nairalanders that want thingz like this, (amen).

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2012
temmytanny: Guys,I went tru same process Obasekola went tru and its true that they are looking for mistakes or lies from you. Always feel free when you are interviewed. At first i was scared but later summoned courage and faced the lady that interviewed me. am stil outside Nigeria and i have a success story to tell but that would be by march ending. keep you posted.
Yes we can't wait to hear 4rm you.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2012
Emmancy: Amen ooo my brother and me too in Jesus name including the rest of the nairalanders that want thingz like this, (amen).
which u success in the DV program ALSO
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ADEREMISON(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2012
@temmytanny How far have you had from this pple i mean the embassy has the lady call u to come and again wat about ayodeji
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2012
U guys are doing a wonderful job here temmy n odas n I hope u all get your visa. Plz for we guys dat did d dv 2013, could u plz give us the steps u took starting from hw u were notified,d papers u presented to dem n all gud info dat can b helpful. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ADEREMISON(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2012
@pelumiv my friend is not by our power but God grace, just pray that u are seleted about notification when u are selected we will guilde u wat to do and wat to print and write on ur form once again is by his grace n't by our power. just wait when u reach the riverside nairaland will guilde how to crossover to the otherside.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2012
@ Ade, thanks 4 d lovely reply. I cant wait for may to come. Jah wil do d best 4 all. Thks n hw abt ya processing?

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ADEREMISON(m): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2012
@pelumvic, check page 4 i posted my interview right now am just. preparing 4 my traveling to usa by end of dis month or next month, i ve a in the his name is temmytanny i pray dat the consular handle is case shld give him is visa ooo and also does going 4 interview. Does of u waiting 4 2013 Dv lottery.

2 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2012
Glory be to God. My fellow Nairalanders, i had a successful Dv interview. It was just as if hell was let loose with the female consular that interviewed me with about 20 questions in all but God himself grandted me the visa. So, i pray dat as many of you out there saying and thinking when will my own come? It will come very soon when u least expect it IJN. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2012
Congrat bro, i which u safe journey and d best of good tins to happen to u as u embark on anoda journey of life
Dejie4live: Glory be to God. My fellow Nairalanders, i had a successful Dv interview. It was just as if hell was let loose with the female consular that interviewed me with about 20 questions in all but God himself grandted me the visa. So, i pray dat as many of you out there saying and thinking when will my own come? It will come very soon when u least expect it IJN. Cheers!
Dejie4live: Glory be to God. My fellow Nairalanders, i had a successful Dv interview. It was just as if hell was let loose with the female consular that interviewed me with about 20 questions in all but God himself grandted me the visa. So, i pray dat as many of you out there saying and thinking when will my own come? It will come very soon when u least expect it IJN. Cheers!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2012
Congrats Deji, but u still have to tell us about the whole interview process for people to learn from you. How you were able to get your results and what and what you were asked. Please, your testimony is highly needed cos i could remember how panicky you were last week.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ADEREMISON(m): 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2012
@Deji4life o boy how far nw u don 4get ur friend na so life be o.k. So u are interview by dat woman kai the woman na magret tersha o boy we dey wait 4 ur interview story make u post hw ur interview successful so that pple may learn 4rm it u no mail me again and i dey pray make ur interview to be successful, make will dey 4 pray our friend temmytanny make dis pple call my guy.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2012
Congratulations to all the winners... one question, do you decide the state to go after winning and how about accommodation ?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2012
Accommodation is at your own peril. You decide where you want to go,where you know people you can stay with pending when you get your own accommodation . KCC will not help you when you enter US. you are O.Y.O
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 5:40am On Mar 18, 2012
@ Aderemison,e stil dey b lyk joke 2me a beg no vex 4me. @ Temmytanny, guy u too much, am sure ur visas (family inclusive) are ready, d woman jst dey play bt lets continue to pray she will nt hv rest of mind until she favors u wt ur visas- Amen.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 6:48am On Mar 18, 2012
MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE. I was called to window 16, a female Consular office. CO- GDMRNG SIR. ME- GDMRNG MA. CO-YOU ARE HERE TO KNOW IF YOU QUALIFY FOR THE DV-VISA. ME- YES. CO-RAISE UR RIGHT HAND UP & SWEAR U WILL SAY D TRUTH. ME- I DID SO. CO- ARE U MARRIED. ME- NO, AM SINGLE. CO- HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU HAVE? ME- NONE. CO- YOUR WAEC IS 2001, THAT'S 10 YEARS AGO WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT IT? ME- D EXAM IS ALWAYS IN TWO FORMS, OBJ AND THEORY, EXCEPT FOR SCIENCE SUBJECTS THAT HAVE PRACTICALS . CO-WHAT SUBJECT WAS HARD 4 YOU? ME- BIOLOGY. CO- IT'S NOT WRITTEN ON UR CERTIFICATE. ME-YES because I HAD F9 IN IT BUT ITS ON MY TESTIMONIAL. CO- WHAT IS BIOLOGY? ME- I ANSWERED. CO- WHAT PRACTICAL DID YOU DO IN YOUR BIOLOGY EXAM? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-ARE YOU IN ANY INSTITUTION PRESENTLY? ME-YES CO-WHICH ONE? ME- UNIV OF ... CO- DO U HAVE ANY DOC TO PROVE DT? ME-YES CO-SHOW ME. ME- I GAVE HER THE LETTER FROM MY SCHOOL,PAYMENT RECEIPTS AND MY STUDENT I.D CARD. CO- WHT ARE U STUDYING? ME- YORUBA LANGUAGE. CO- WHT COURSE HV YOU TAKEN? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-WHT IS ORAL LITERATURE? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-FROM UR RECORD HERE I SEE U HAVE AN OND IN ACCOUNTANCY, CAN YOU PROVE THAT? ME- I GAVE HER MY TRANSCRIPT. CO-WHY DID U SWITCH TO YORUBA LANGUAGE? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-HOW DO U INTEND TO SELL YORUBA IN D U.S? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-WCH COURSE WAS HARD 4 U IN UR OND? ME- COST ACCTING. CO-WHT IS COST ACCOUNTING? ME-I ANSWERED CO-DID U WRITE ANY PROJECT FOR UR OND? ME- YES. CO- WHAT WAS UR TOPIC? ME- I ANSWERED. CO- TELL ME ABOUT IT. ME- I ANSWERED. CO-WCH TXTBOOK DID U USE FOR YOUR PROJECT? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-DID U WRITE A REPORT ON IT? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-HOW MANY PAGES? ME- ABOUT 4O PAGES OR MORE. CO- YOU ARE ACADEMICALLY QUALIFIED FOR THE DV-VISA. Congratulation and Welcome to America. Please, use this letter to pick-up ur visa at the circled address. My bros & Sis, never mind! For as many people who are reading my testimony and desire it, IT WILL SURE COME FOR YOU TOO IN THE NAME OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, THE ONLY KING THAT KINGS ALL OVER THE WORLD BOW DOWN TO-AMEN. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 6:54am On Mar 18, 2012
In addition, all you need for your interview is DIVINE FAVOURS, CALMNESS, SMARTNESS,TRUTHFULNESS AND ABOVE ALL, ALL THE DOCUMENTS YOU HAVE JUST TO PROVE YOUR POINTS. Gudluck to you all... Please do not hesitate to email me if u still nid infos frm me- dejie4live@yahoo.com. Its our turn if u bliv...

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:23am On Mar 18, 2012
As have always said in this forum, truthfulness,boldness and courage are very important during the interview. Thanks for the testimony,am sure many will gain from this. I hope you teach Americans Youruba language. grin grin grin grin grin grin
All the best bro.

Guys and Ladies reading in this forum, your success story is around the corner,just pray and believe.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 11:11am On Mar 18, 2012
So in essence,there won't be provision for those that don't have any relative over there ? How am i gonna survive ? undecided

Initially, i tot the winners will be given flight ticket, accommodation and also provided with job - Lottery grin

If people are well educated about this program, there will be less participation undecided

Thanks!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2012
@ Lifestyle, there's no prblm wt dat. U'll sure gt sm1 2 stay wt in the U.S till u're financially stable 2 get an apartment of ur own. Bro, its a rear opportunity if u can think deeply. Cheers!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2012
ADEREMISON: @pelumvic, check page 4 i posted my interview right now am just. preparing 4 my traveling to usa by end of dis month or next month, i ve a in the his name is temmytanny i pray dat the consular handle is case shld give him is visa ooo and also does going 4 interview. Does of u waiting 4 2013 Dv lottery.
Amen oooo my brother, so by May 2012 we can create our own thread with your help and support. God grace and Fate (Ori).
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2012
Dejie4live: MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE. I was called to window 16, a female Consular office. CO- GDMRNG SIR. ME- GDMRNG MA. CO-YOU ARE HERE TO KNOW IF YOU QUALIFY FOR THE DV-VISA. ME- YES. CO-RAISE UR RIGHT HAND UP & SWEAR U WILL SAY D TRUTH. ME- I DID SO. CO- ARE U MARRIED. ME- NO, AM SINGLE. CO- HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU HAVE? ME- NONE. CO- YOUR WAEC IS 2001, THAT'S 10 YEARS AGO WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT IT? ME- D EXAM IS ALWAYS IN TWO FORMS, OBJ AND THEORY, EXCEPT FOR SCIENCE SUBJECTS THAT HAVE PRACTICALS . CO-WHAT SUBJECT WAS HARD 4 YOU? ME- BIOLOGY. CO- IT'S NOT WRITTEN ON UR CERTIFICATE. ME-YES because I HAD F9 IN IT BUT ITS ON MY TESTIMONIAL. CO- WHAT IS BIOLOGY? ME- I ANSWERED. CO- WHAT PRACTICAL DID YOU DO IN YOUR BIOLOGY EXAM? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-ARE YOU IN ANY INSTITUTION PRESENTLY? ME-YES CO-WHICH ONE? ME- UNIV OF ... CO- DO U HAVE ANY DOC TO PROVE DT? ME-YES CO-SHOW ME. ME- I GAVE HER THE LETTER FROM MY SCHOOL,PAYMENT RECEIPTS AND MY STUDENT I.D CARD. CO- WHT ARE U STUDYING? ME- YORUBA LANGUAGE. CO- WHT COURSE HV YOU TAKEN? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-WHT IS ORAL LITERATURE? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-FROM UR RECORD HERE I SEE U HAVE AN OND IN ACCOUNTANCY, CAN YOU PROVE THAT? ME- I GAVE HER MY TRANSCRIPT. CO-WHY DID U SWITCH TO YORUBA LANGUAGE? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-HOW DO U INTEND TO SELL YORUBA IN D U.S? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-WCH COURSE WAS HARD 4 U IN UR OND? ME- COST ACCTING. CO-WHT IS COST ACCOUNTING? ME-I ANSWERED CO-DID U WRITE ANY PROJECT FOR UR OND? ME- YES. CO- WHAT WAS UR TOPIC? ME- I ANSWERED. CO- TELL ME ABOUT IT. ME- I ANSWERED. CO-WCH TXTBOOK DID U USE FOR YOUR PROJECT? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-DID U WRITE A REPORT ON IT? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-HOW MANY PAGES? ME- ABOUT 4O PAGES OR MORE. CO- YOU ARE ACADEMICALLY QUALIFIED FOR THE DV-VISA. Congratulation and Welcome to America. Please, use this letter to pick-up ur visa at the circled address. My bros & Sis, never mind! For as many people who are reading my testimony and desire it, IT WILL SURE COME FOR YOU TOO IN THE NAME OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, THE ONLY KING THAT KINGS ALL OVER THE WORLD BOW DOWN TO-AMEN. Cheers.
Amen ooo my brother, Congratulations bro, but this your interview is very technical, i so much thank God for you, even the interviewer was so logical, Victory at last, thanks to Jah.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2012
temmytanny: As have always said in this forum, truthfulness,boldness and courage are very important during the interview. Thanks for the testimony,am sure many will gain from this. I hope you teach Americans Youruba language. grin grin grin grin grin grin
All the best bro.

Guys and Ladies reading in this forum, your success story is around the corner,just pray and believe.
Yes my brother we all believe you and have faith in God.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ADEREMISON(m): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2012
wink@Deji sharp guy smiley@Deji sharp guy, wat i no about dis pple i mean the consular is u ve to think fast on the question they ask u. Deji am very happy 4 u did u remeber wat u and temmy, said in page 1 dat when u get to usa u wil start looking 4 5dollar job my friend tink big oo 5dolar is 2 small cos voice of man is voice of God. Once again congrat.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2012
@ ADEREMISON, its nt dat we want to look for $5 jobs bt dt's abt d cheapest one can get. From my search online today, some jobs pay btw 15, 20, 25, 50 dollars and so on per hour bt d lowest u get on the US site is $7 per hour. Truly,gettng a job in the U.S is a bit turf as dey say bt we wl surely get one once you have your SSN. Gudluck bro.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2012
Dejie4live: @ Lifestyle, there's no prblm wt dat. U'll sure gt sm1 2 stay wt in the U.S till u're financially stable 2 get an apartment of ur own. Bro, its a rear opportunity if u can think deeply. Cheers!

I hope so...
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2012
Dejie4live: MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE. I was called to window 16, a female Consular office. CO- GDMRNG SIR. ME- GDMRNG MA. CO-YOU ARE HERE TO KNOW IF YOU QUALIFY FOR THE DV-VISA. ME- YES. CO-RAISE UR RIGHT HAND UP & SWEAR U WILL SAY D TRUTH. ME- I DID SO. CO- ARE U MARRIED. ME- NO, AM SINGLE. CO- HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU HAVE? ME- NONE. CO- YOUR WAEC IS 2001, THAT'S 10 YEARS AGO WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT IT? ME- D EXAM IS ALWAYS IN TWO FORMS, OBJ AND THEORY, EXCEPT FOR SCIENCE SUBJECTS THAT HAVE PRACTICALS . CO-WHAT SUBJECT WAS HARD 4 YOU? ME- BIOLOGY. CO- IT'S NOT WRITTEN ON UR CERTIFICATE. ME-YES because I HAD F9 IN IT BUT ITS ON MY TESTIMONIAL. CO- WHAT IS BIOLOGY? ME- I ANSWERED. CO- WHAT PRACTICAL DID YOU DO IN YOUR BIOLOGY EXAM? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-ARE YOU IN ANY INSTITUTION PRESENTLY? ME-YES CO-WHICH ONE? ME- UNIV OF ... CO- DO U HAVE ANY DOC TO PROVE DT? ME-YES CO-SHOW ME. ME- I GAVE HER THE LETTER FROM MY SCHOOL,PAYMENT RECEIPTS AND MY STUDENT I.D CARD. CO- WHT ARE U STUDYING? ME- YORUBA LANGUAGE. CO- WHT COURSE HV YOU TAKEN? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-WHT IS ORAL LITERATURE? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-FROM UR RECORD HERE I SEE U HAVE AN OND IN ACCOUNTANCY, CAN YOU PROVE THAT? ME- I GAVE HER MY TRANSCRIPT. CO-WHY DID U SWITCH TO YORUBA LANGUAGE? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-HOW DO U INTEND TO SELL YORUBA IN D U.S? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-WCH COURSE WAS HARD 4 U IN UR OND? ME- COST ACCTING. CO-WHT IS COST ACCOUNTING? ME-I ANSWERED CO-DID U WRITE ANY PROJECT FOR UR OND? ME- YES. CO- WHAT WAS UR TOPIC? ME- I ANSWERED. CO- TELL ME ABOUT IT. ME- I ANSWERED. CO-WCH TXTBOOK DID U USE FOR YOUR PROJECT? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-DID U WRITE A REPORT ON IT? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-HOW MANY PAGES? ME- ABOUT 4O PAGES OR MORE. CO- YOU ARE ACADEMICALLY QUALIFIED FOR THE DV-VISA. Congratulation and Welcome to America. Please, use this letter to pick-up ur visa at the circled address. My bros & Sis, never mind! For as many people who are reading my testimony and desire it, IT WILL SURE COME FOR YOU TOO IN THE NAME OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, THE ONLY KING THAT KINGS ALL OVER THE WORLD BOW DOWN TO-AMEN. Cheers.

You said you gat F9 in biology and she still ask you what is biology.. she wan fall your hand ? grin

You also said cost-accounting was hard for you, and she still ask u question on it undecided

I have learnt a lesson from ur interview which is when they ask me the hardest subject in school i will tell her the simplex one grin

Qualifying with education is risky, how about qualifying with job ?

2 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2012
life_style:

You said you gat F9 in biology and she still ask you what is biology.. she wan fall your hand ? grin

You also said cost-accounting was hard for you, and she still ask u question on it undecided

I have learnt a lesson from ur interview which is when they ask me the hardest subject in school i will tell her the simplex one grin

Qualifying with education is risky, how about qualifying with job ?
u have said it all but lets still ask God for is FAVOUR in evrything we do. ..........winks.........
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2012
Am really hapi 4 u. May God allow d land of US favour u. May God Favour those of us for DV-2013 also
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2012
ADEREMISON: MY INTERVIEW AT AMERICAN EMBASSY
I WAS CALL TO WINDOW 13 AND THE GUY ASK ME
CO                                             WHAT IS YOUR NAME
ME                                              ADE REMI   SON
CO                                             DID U HAVE WIFE
ME                                                 NO
CO                                             CHILDREN
ME                                              NO
CO                                           WHAT IS MY HIGHEST EDUCATION
ME                                             SECONDARY SCHOOL
CO                                            WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SCHOOL
ME                                             I MENTION THE NAME OF THE SCHOOL
CO                                             WHAT YEAR
ME                                             MENTION THE YEAR
CO                                             AGAIN DID U HAVE WIFE
CO                                             KIDS
ME                                             NO
CO                                             WHAT DID U DO 4 LIVING
ME                                            COMPUTER MAINTENANCE
CO                                            WERE DID U GET UR CERTIFICATE FROM
ME                                            ONE COMPUTER TRAINING SCHOOL AT IKEJA
CO                                            AGAIN DID U HAVE WIFE
CO                                              KIDS
ME                                             NO
CO                                             HOW MANY BRO AND SIS DID I HAVE
ME                                             I MENTION THEM TO THE CO
CO                                             BEFORE THE TRAINING WHAT HAVE U BE DOING
ME                                             CONSTRUCTION LABOUR
CO                                             SIR THE LETTER IN FRONT OF U SHOW WERE TO PICK UR VISA HAVE A NICE DAY

THAT IS ALL MY INTERVIEW ONLY LAST FOR 5MINS IF U WISH TO CONTACT ME THIS IS MY YAHOO E-MAIL allahwish@yahoo.com AND MY I PRAY GOD WILL SEE U THRU AND WHAT ABOUT DIS GUY AYODEJI

PLEASE WERE CAN I GET CHEATER FLIGHT TO MIAMI FLORIDA ANY SITE FOR BOOKING OF FLIGHT PLEASE OOOOO

Bro Your are lucky... fastest and simplex interview so far!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.