Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187331 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ifeomamicheal: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2012
Thanks for your advice.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ifeomamicheal: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2012
Thanks for the advice so far, but someone mention agent please can you explain what you mean by agent b/c I did't not applend though any agent . I registered online .
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2012
Bussyme: .
Let us know the mistake and i will advice that you should go wth it and don't allow that to boardng your mind. Know that the work experience without olevel is not accepted. Kindly go wth NABTEB to embassy and ready defend it.

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2012
Adegokenath: pls house is NABTEB accepted as o level at the US embassy?

Well accepted & if you chect dv site and click nigeria you will see requirement for 9ja.WAEC,NECO & NABTEB is accepted. So fear not my guy. Tell ur wife to prepare well.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2012
Bussyme:

Well accepted & if you chect dv site and click nigeria you will see requirement for 9ja.WAEC,NECO & NABTEB is accepted. So fear not my guy. Tell ur wife to prepare well.
@bussyme am not the person that ask the question about NABTEB hope i win in the dv2013.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2012
Adegokenath: @bussyme am not the person that ask the question about NABTEB hope i win in the dv2013.

@adegokenath, we members that av not win will surely win 2013 IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by moozza67(m): 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2012
[quote author=Bussyme]As frm 13th april 2012,the dv visa fees have been reduced to $330

What a very good development for dv2012 lottery winners, The most important thing is that we that are yet to be selected are being selected first for us to enjoy this reduction. i pray every member of this forum wins 2013dv.[/color][/color]
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2012
moozza67: [color=#006600]
amen for dos us for DV 2013
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:39am On Apr 02, 2012
temmytanny: There is also children clinic at raymond njoku in ikoyi. You can also do your medicals there.

@temmytanny what of the cost of medical for children frm a day old to 7 yrs of age. What hospital recommended for childs. Moreover its realy compulsory for kids.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 6:42am On Apr 02, 2012
@ Dramenda, pls update me abt lyf in Yankee and hw lng does it tke 2 receive d Green card & get a job upon arrival.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dramenda(f): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2012
@ d

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2012
@ Dramenda,Thanks so much 4ur responce. Can i get a job b4 d Greencard and SSN is ready? Please, let me have ur email 4 som personal yarns.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by osram(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2012
We wud win by Gods grace..if u bliv u can achieve.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Rocktation(f): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2012
Dejie4live: @ Dramenda,Thanks so much 4ur responce. Can i get a job b4 d Greencard and SSN is ready? Please, let me have ur email 4 som personal yarns.

Dejie, no disrespect intended but you've always seemed to have this tendency of running faster than your legs can carry you. You should be careful cos America is not like Lagos. Any small irregularities in abiding with the law can land you in serious trouble. You've heard the dude say that it'd take only about a month to get the SSN and greencard, so why not use this little time to relax and be familiar with your neighbourhood after the stress and long flight from Nigeria? Cos believe me you, you'll be begging for time to rest when you eventually start working. I suggest that you try for befitting jobs that usually only come with greencards and social security numbers. Unless of cos, you're suspecting that you'll be totally broke on arrival, which is not advisable at all.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2012
dramenda:
@dramenda,thanks for updated. Kindly send ur email.

@ deji4life
Life in united state can be so sweet and at the same time so frustrating.if you have settled well in nigeria,as in if you started earning a living starting all over is not easy here at all.one thing aboout this system is there is no continuity from where u stop in africa.when u get here u need to learn so so many new thing,like how to twist ur tongue to sound like them else weting you go dey na na" I din get that" or xcuse me.them no go hear you.generally its fun to relocate here u know the new experience n stuff.how far you succeed in america depends on the person place wey you land.if the person dull na so him go dey dull you too.but if you land for where people dey make things happen bro sky na your limit oooo.what I mean by make things happen no be runz oo.america is not the place trust dem go fish you.that our social security just be like leash wey dey dog neck.I mean people wey dey into the system wey understand the system.imagine coming from the village to lagos n staying with a vulcanizer and staying with a banker.first before coming learn how to drive,cus here virtually every drives a car.most jobs need you to get a licence before dey can employ you.when you come you will get your greencard let 3 to 4 weeks after your arriver.u will need to apply for social security from any nearby shola shola office.most nigerian here are into nursing care giving and customer sales service job.but the best thing is after doing those job for some time go back to school.there is government aid for you.there are some state I will not advise some people to go.there so many state you will find so many nigerians like maryland,philly,new york,texas chicago,atl .the best way to enter is if you married.it may be tough at the begining but trust me una go enjoy soon.its better than keeping a long distance relationship.advise for woman get mr rigth to sure before u come.we have lots of nigerian guz but ... Broda I no no weting to write again ooo.sleep dey my eye na work I dey,lolask me anything I go dey try answer you with ma lit2 knowlegde.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Mavor: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2012
By his Grace, we go enter US or Canada soon. Imagine, I lost my DV-13 registration code. Now I have to wait till the next DV application commences. kai!!! God's time is the best. smiley
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2012
Bussyme:

@temmytanny what of the cost of medical for children frm a day old to 7 yrs of age. What hospital recommended for childs. Moreover its realy compulsory for kids.

it depends on the immunization he has taken, for my baby of 6months old then he paid N4500 at KAMORASS but i dont know of other accredited hospitals
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2012
GUYS IN THE HOUSE, I FINALLY MADE IT OOOOOO more infos tomorrow
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2012
Mavor: By his Grace, we go enter US or Canada soon. Imagine, I lost my DV-13 registration code. Now I have to wait till the next DV application commences. kai!!! God's time is the best. smiley

@mavor,how did u lost ur confirmation code,u has missed 2012 dv.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2012
temmytanny: GUYS IN THE HOUSE, I FINALLY MADE IT OOOOOO more infos tomorrow

@temmytanny ,congrat! we need detail of ur interview pls. America u come. God ll do our own.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
dramenda:

@ deji4life
Life in united state can be so sweet and at the same time so frustrating.if you have settled well in nigeria,as in if you started earning a living starting all over is not easy here at all.one thing aboout this system is there is no continuity from where u stop in africa.when u get here u need to learn so so many new thing,like how to twist ur tongue to sound like them else weting you go dey na na" I din get that" or xcuse me.them no go hear you.generally its fun to relocate here u know the new experience n stuff.how far you succeed in america depends on the person place wey you land.if the person dull na so him go dey dull you too.but if you land for where people dey make things happen bro sky na your limit oooo.what I mean by make things happen no be runz oo.america is not the place trust dem go fish you.that our social security just be like leash wey dey dog neck.I mean people wey dey into the system wey understand the system.imagine coming from the village to lagos n staying with a vulcanizer and staying with a banker.first before coming learn how to drive,cus here virtually every drives a car.most jobs need you to get a licence before dey can employ you.when you come you will get your greencard let 3 to 4 weeks after your arriver.u will need to apply for social security from any nearby shola shola office.most nigerian here are into nursing care giving and customer sales service job.but the best thing is after doing those job for some time go back to school.there is government aid for you.there are some state I will not advise some people to go.there so many state you will find so many nigerians like maryland,philly,new york,texas chicago,atl .the best way to enter is if you married.it may be tough at the begining but trust me una go enjoy soon.its better than keeping a long distance relationship.advise for woman get mr rigth to sure before u come.we have lots of nigerian guz but ... Broda I no no weting to write again ooo.sleep dey my eye na work I dey,lolask me anything I go dey try answer you with ma lit2 knowlegde.
Thanx for these infos,nothing differenet from what my uncle in US told me. God bless you
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2012
CONGRATULATION, share your interview experience with us bro.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Mavor: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2012
Bussyme:

@mavor,how did u lost ur confirmation code,u has missed 2012 dv.
Men i saved the page on my laptop and the silly machine went and crashed on me. sad
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2012
Bussyme:

cheesy
Bussyme:

cheesy Amen.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2012
moozza67: [color=#006600]
cheesy Amen IJN
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2012
dridowu: amen for dos us for DV 2013
cheesy yes my brother, Amen
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2012
Mavor: Men i saved the page on my laptop and the silly machine went and crashed on me. sad

[size=15pt]IF you have not formatted the system, I can help you recover it. Just send the Hard disk to me cool[/size]
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Mavor: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2012
I don format am tay tay. It's a lost cause my brother
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2012
@ Temmytanny, cheesy Congratulations! I thank JAH for you oooo cheesy pls let the house feel your interview. One love. United States, here you come, Delta or Arik Airline, here you board. cheesy
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dramenda(f): 1:37am On Apr 03, 2012
Deby
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 2:55am On Apr 03, 2012
@ Dramenda, thnx so vry much. Will mail u nw.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 6:45am On Apr 03, 2012
@ Temmytanny,victory @ last! Welcome ma awaiting Americana.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.