Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center (30454 Views)

Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum / 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Onetenth: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
I think it's high time every citizen in Nigeria wants to troop out and vote their preferred candidate for 2023 elections. We need to vote what our hearts wants and getting the PVC is the first important step.

Everyone has started doing their part because they still love their fatherland, we all can't JAPA because we can't afford the bills or probably we can't leave some of our loved ones behind. So what's the way forward to make our dear nation Great again? Voting the right candidate is the answer.

The youths eyes are now cleared, they all want to vote for their choice. And as a Nigeria youth who is also a young father, who wants the best for himself and his born and unborn children, I will be donating my dad's church as a PVC center if it is needed from INEC.

Any information or suggestions regarding this idea will be highly welcome.

Let's all join hands together and fight to regain our dear nation from bad, corrupt and tribalistic leaders.

This should be in front page for wider audience

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by money121(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Gentlerespect76: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Onetenth:
I think it's high time every citizen in Nigeria wants to troop out and vote their preferred candidate for 2023 elections. We need to vote what our hearts wants and getting the PVC is the first important step.

Everyone has started doing their part because they still love their fatherland, we all can't JAPA because we can't afford the bills or probably we can't leave some of our loved ones behind. So what's the way forward to make our dear nation Great again? Voting the right candidate is the answer.

The youths eyes are now cleared, they all want to vote for their choice. And as a Nigeria youth who is also a young father, who wants the best for himself and his born and unborn children, I will be donating my dad's church as a PVC center if it is needed from INEC.

Any information or suggestions regarding this idea will be highly welcome.

Let's all join hands together and fight to regain our dear nation from bad, corrupt and tribalistic leaders.

This should be in front page for wider audience
Lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
Mynd44
Nice intention and move!! Part of the reason you are doing this besides your love for the nation is because there is an opportunity for Nigerians to vote a particular credible candidate during the polls. If you give your late father's Church premises for the facilitation of voting in some other candidates (B or A) his spirit will be disturbed. But you are blessed because come 2023 Nigeria shall get it right.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by DDfruitful: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Nice intention and move!! Part of the reason you are doing this besides your love for the nation is because there is an opportunity for Nigerians to vote a particular credible candidate during the polls. If you give your late father's Church premises for the facilitation of voting in some other candidates (B or A) his spirit will be disturbed. But you are blessed because come 2023 Nigeria shall get it right.
Exactly

28 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by blackpanda: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ok nice one

We will collect our PVCs and vote Tinubu! cheesy

45 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by blackpanda: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

We are voting Tinubu dear, forget the scammer Obi

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nice

Nigerians can't wait to vote APC out

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Onetenth: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

yeah thanks.

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Onetenth: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
blackpanda:

vote with ur conscience sir. You are blessed

106 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by blackpanda: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Onetenth:
vote with ur conscience sir. You are blessed

Thanks dear. My conscience overwhelmingly says Tinubu 2023

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Onetenth: 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
blackpanda:
Ok nice one

We will collect our PVCs and vote Tinubu! cheesy
before u vote, just remind urself it's a vote for another 8years. Vote wisely, u are blessed sir..

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Tunechi5(m): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
blackpanda:

Thanks dear. My conscience overwhelmingly says Tinubu 2023
your conscience no clear, check again

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by dboo442: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nice gesture but vote wisely. ......

1 Like

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Adesina18111(m): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tffff
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Rosarie(f): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Thank you so much

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Klington: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Please do it ASAP!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Authoreety: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
That's it...

That's the way to go...

OBI-dient sons of men

grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Yesterday, our man of God announced that INEC officials will be within the church premises to do voters' card registration, collection and transfer of polling units of voters.

Nigerians are waking up to the realities of the situation in the country

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Sultty(m): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
just think it through. To me is an unnecessary risk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Onyenna(m): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Okay
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nice move we all should be involved in politics come 2023

I’ll fix your dead phones and laptops at affordable prices

Contact me via siggy for more information

Location is ikeja
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by specialmati(m): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
cool cool cool cool good move anything to rescue our beloved country from the same set of people that messed it up is a welcome idea. Just position yourself well for the company to send away any riff-raff that want to come collect pvc to vote any of the old money bags. Stone the person join na enemy of this country
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by verybadmouth(m): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Igbos are crying Peter Obi because of Marginalization. Youths from other tribes dey cry Obi for a better Nigeria. Now I understand Nigerians are far away from understanding what they want. Una still dey joke.
The same man that was dancing and singing with PDP chieftains months ago. Make una no wise

Obi na confirm scam

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by smatt1711: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Anything you can do to help save the situation is welcoming , even the people that traveled out can’t wait For Nigeria to be fixed so that they can all come back home , many are tired of different levels of discrimination they face in foreign lands.

If people can add another 8 years to there current age, most people will realize they have wasted there journey on this Earth ,another 8 years of darkness (without electricity) is what people should really give a serious thought about , the world has far gone ahead of us , even some lower African countries we normally give help to now has a better life than us.

We now have more poor people than India and China put together, this are countries we where at pare with, the only thing they got right was leadership, may God help us .

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by asobo1: 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
blackpanda:

The movement right now in the north.

#Atiku2023

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Crixxx: 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Do so and God will bless you. PO23

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Onyi22(f): 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
My brother you are only wasting your time n strength. Obi will not win

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Help2020: 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
blackpanda:

Why do you want to vote tinubu bro?
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Kingzeez10: 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
We are voting BAT there

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? / Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow / President Jonathan & Patience During Christmas Service (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.