Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center (30443 Views)

Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum / 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by erubati: 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
#nairalandmodsarebigots
If there was an agency to report u guys to,be sure u guys won't be in business
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Zico5(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by PAWG(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Nice intention and move!! Part of the reason you are doing this besides your love for the nation is because there is an opportunity for Nigerians to vote a particular credible candidate during the polls. If you give your late father's Church premises for the facilitation of voting in some other candidates (B or A) his spirit will be disturbed. But you are blessed because come 2023 Nigeria shall get it right.

Senior adviser. Why don’t you give your own father's property.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by maleekberry: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Don't try it.
Nigeria / Nigerians won't appreciate it
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=blackpanda post=113761154]Ok nice one

I will collect my pvc and vote for Tinubu.

Corrected!
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
We Christains are getting wiser

1 Like

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Cleto44(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Please bro go ahead God will bless you for this act of yours

1 Like

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Jack005(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
blackpanda:

We are voting Tinubu dear, forget the scammer Obi
Did he call Tinubu or Obis name? If you feel Tinubu is your choice, vote for him without calling names

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Kennyprince: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
blackpanda:

Thanks dear. My conscience overwhelmingly says Tinubu 2023

The same old Tinubu that is urinating everywhere. U try,

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by OscarJaden(m): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
I'm ready to offer my car for the campaign of peter Obi when the times comes

My car should be designed with the pictures of Peter Obi

It time to take back our country from all this evil politician....all of of us cannot japa,we can still make this country work for our younger ones before we japa if you want to

On Peter Obi's mandate i stand anyway anytime

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by kingsmecca(m): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Very wise Decision.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by FLYFIRE(m): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
blackpanda:

OUR COLLECTIVE GODLY CONSCIENCE THINKS PRESIDENT PETER GREGORY OBI IS MOST SUITABLE TO RULE NIGERIA AT THIS TIME

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by wallarwallar(m): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Cheap publicity and useless show off . Do you have to post it on nairaland be4 u do it.. Leaders of tomorrow so we can clap for you and start singing your praise. Major problem abt Nigerians jst make sure others in ur family agree to ur decsion to avoid bloody story..
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Thoughty2(m): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Onyi22:
My brother you are only wasting your time n strength. Obi will not win

Don't predict the future so arrogantly so you won't have to eat your words back in shame

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Onyi22(f): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Thoughty2:

Don't predict the future so arrogantly so you won't have to eat your words back in shame
Stop deceiving yourself, You know the truth already

1 Like

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by ObosiUkwalla: 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
Onyi22:

Don't you know your brother? Abeg park well

1 Like

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by specialmati(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
verybadmouth:
Igbos are crying Peter Obi because of Marginalization. Youths from other tribes dey cry Obi for a better Nigeria. Now I understand Nigerians are far away from understanding what they want. Una still dey joke.
The same man that was dancing and singing with PDP chieftains months ago. Make una no wise

Obi na confirm scam
grin grin grin grin when you are good you are good you don't need preaching to achieve that. Any sensible youth know say Obi good. Beside most of you guys don't know that Igbos always support the best. Have you seen any Igbo supporting the like of rochas, orji, even umahi and the rest. Peter Obi is very good nigeria needs him to get back on track

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by JoshTim: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Cognitivereason: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Good move... I support Obi 100% and the fact younger folks are beginning to see why they should get more involved in politics...Obi will pull a huge amount of vote...but the sad and honest truth is dat he cant win against Tinubu or Atiku...

when PDP had monopoly over the political system in the early 20s.. a group of parties had to come in alliance to defeat GEJ...
if all this smaller parties keep up with their ranting on twitter it will only shock them..
elections are not won on twitter..
IPOB did worse almost everyday they were trendy ..what is the story today/
sowore, obi, kwakwanso,moghalu etc have to come in agreement..it is a must...if they want to come 2nd place not to talk of winning..and this should have happened months ago... otherwise they will only continue to remain what they mostly are twitter warriors...

deji adeyanju has also admitted this fact too
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Help2020:

Why do you want to vote tinubu bro?

Because he has the best track record of success compared to the other candidates.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Freshprince197: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
[Werey na em u be Shaa quote author=verybadmouth post=113775033]Igbos are crying Peter Obi because of Marginalization. Youths from other tribes dey cry Obi for a better Nigeria. Now I understand Nigerians are far away from understanding what they want. Una still dey joke.
The same man that was dancing and singing with PDP chieftains months ago. Make una no wise

Obi na confirm scam[/quote]
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Ekpekus(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
blackpanda:
Ok nice one

We will collect our PVCs and vote Tinubu! cheesy
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Ekpekus(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tunechi5:
your conscience no clear, check again
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by GreyLaw(m): 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
blackpanda:

Lol... suffer suffer. Abeg na play oo
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by maybet081: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
verybadmouth:
Igbos are crying Peter Obi because of Marginalization. Youths from other tribes dey cry Obi for a better Nigeria. Now I understand Nigerians are far away from understanding what they want. Una still dey joke.

Obi na confirm scam
one of the most difficult thing to do is to confuse a convinced man, you may try hard any way, good luck.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Help2020: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
nighter:

Because he has the best track record of success compared to the other candidates.
OK. Pls can you list the record here let me see? I have not made up my mind on who to vote for,kindly let me see the record pls.
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by maybet081: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Onyi22:
one of the most difficult thing to do is to confuse a very convinced man, you may try harder anyway,good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by Hushbingo: 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmmm

Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by fkj950ax(m): 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Onetenth:
I think it's high time every citizen in Nigeria wants to troop out and vote their preferred candidate for 2023 elections. We need to vote what our hearts wants and getting the PVC is the first important step.

Everyone has started doing their part because they still love their fatherland, we all can't JAPA because we can't afford the bills or probably we can't leave some of our loved ones behind. So what's the way forward to make our dear nation Great again? Voting the right candidate is the answer.

The youths eyes are now cleared, they all want to vote for their choice. And as a Nigeria youth who is also a young father, who wants the best for himself and his born and unborn children, I will be donating my dad's church as a PVC center if it is needed from INEC.

Any information or suggestions regarding this idea will be highly welcome.

Let's all join hands together and fight to regain our dear nation from bad, corrupt and tribalistic leaders.

This should be in front page for wider audience

Thank you for this initiative.

I think you can start with making it a community information resource centre on voters sensitization.

Get in touch with @VoterEduNG to provide people to do the actual work.

A 20ft x 10ft banner on the fence will draw people naturally.

Just be wary of politicians trying to hijack the place for their party activities.
Keep it Voter Registration ONLY
Re: I Want To Donate My Late Dad's Church For PVC Registration And Collection Center by tellwisdom: 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
I hope your house is not in the forest??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers / Count Us Out Of Biafra, Itsekiri Tell IPOB, MASSOB / Why Nigeria Must Kick France Out Of West Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.