Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,026 members, 7,849,144 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10-0 (I'm not Impressed) Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10-0 (I'm not Impressed) Opinion (490 Views)

Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10-0 (I'm not Impressed) Opinion by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
truth be told, I'm not impressed. I can't hide it my people. we played a team that enugu rangers can defeat hands down. This is not to discredit our eagles, the fact that we couldn't defeat Ghana to secure the ticket to world cup just few months ago says it all and today we wining 10 0 for afcon qualifers?. what a pathetic joke.

I'm so angry right now, the more the goals were coming the more my angrier grew. the super eagles just showed other african countries their weak spot.
They showed other african countries they can't stand an average team talkless of a stronger opponent.

I Know I share same thought with lot of nigeria's out here.

so what do you think are you impressed or not?

click like if your not, click share if you are
lalasticlala
seun

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10-0 (I'm not Impressed) Opinion by Candidlady: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
sad
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10-0 (I'm not Impressed) Opinion by dat9jaguy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
truth be told, I'm not impressed. I can't hide it my people. we played a team that enugu rangers can defeat hands down. This is not to discredit our eagles, the fact that we couldn't defeat Ghana to secure the ticket to world cup just few months ago says it all and today we wining 10 0 for afcon qualifers. what a joke
I'm so angry right now, the more the goals were coming the more my angrier grew. there super eagles just showed other african countries their weak spot.

I Know I share same thought with lot of nigeria's out here.

lalasticlala
seun

Hey, grow up. In life you win some and you lose some, life goes on.
Enjoy the wins and endure the loses, that is what makes life interesting.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10-0 (I'm not Impressed) Opinion by HopeNeverDies: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Damnnn!!!! You aren't the Only one brother!

Oh well,, would I have blamed The-then coach or The senseless Players. Like Granit Xhaka would say and I quote ''if you aren't ready to die for the Ball, then make Your way Home Lad"

They couldn't beat just Ghana to secure the best tournament, now they're beating a small team which isn't even among FIFA 190.. Lmao.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10-0 (I'm not Impressed) Opinion by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Hey, grow up. In life you win some and you lose some, life goes on.
Enjoy the wins and endure the loses, that is what makes life interesting.
your still immature, only grown ups will understand my plight
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10-0 (I'm not Impressed) Opinion by ayubaski: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Move on
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10-0 (I'm not Impressed) Opinion by Lifestone(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
OP should go and replay the game against Ghana for world cup slot. That was a dead game.
We need to win this game and we won handsomely period. This is arguably our biggest ever win at least in recent years, let's enjoy it.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10-0 (I'm not Impressed) Opinion by eldervine: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
OP be like say dem cut ur ticket
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10-0 (I'm not Impressed) Opinion by Slynation(m): 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Move on...!! Unless you will keep lamenting and see nothing good until the next world cup in year 2026...
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10-0 (I'm not Impressed) Opinion by emmynoel999: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
If you need more WhatsApp status views, get a vcf file containing 1000+ contact at a cheap token, send me a DM on whatsapp

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10-0 (I'm not Impressed) Opinion by dat9jaguy(m): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

your still immature, only grown ups will understand my plight

Which plight?Abegi go sit and stop forming 'sensitive'

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Voice Comment / Why Is It That I Don't Like These Foods? / Holly Sh!t, I Just Discovered Life In Mars !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.