Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,441 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO (35400 Views)

Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / Has President Buhari Appointed Kingibe as New Chief Of Staff? (Fact Check) / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Mandate2023: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
That means his getting paid monthly as vice president

Good
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by oz4real83(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
chloride6:

Na you Sabi...

He will be accorded all privileges of ex VPs including pension and health care.

not surprising, our politicians arrogate powers they don't have to themselves. They will use state resources to finance such illegality and nothing will happen. This is Nigeria, there was once a country indeed.
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
redcliff:

una don come again. you dirty scammers.
No be scam O, na obinomics
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
chloride6:

Na you Sabi...

He will be accorded all privileges of ex VPs including pension and health care.

Lol you guys are just destroying this country. Turning it into a lawless country and hoping to japa when the consequences of your actions begin to manifest
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Mandate2023: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Obified234:
.Make person just help me with 5h to sort myself out today.... At this point, everything just seems meaningless.... Kinda frustrated at everything at the moment..

... Alot of things going on in my life now...but one thing is certain, i will survive... It is just a phase.

I just need the 500 naira for feeding..... Atleast make i use am see front and think well......
Thank you....2•4•64•46•9•39•9 zen!th

Obified don't worry obi ppl will gather money for u

I for give u but am Batified
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by vikstandon(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Are all of this necessary... Please work for peace and stability of our dear Country.

You (Mr President) have destabilized it the more through your acts of omission and commission.

Your dear brothers now kill, maim and kidnap with reckless abandon... They commit atrocities and brag that law can't deal with them.
It is a hard truth to admit, but the law can't deal with them.
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Obified234:
God knows im not scamming anyone.. Im not asking for anyone bank details .... All i am asking for , is your help.... And i will be so grateful

No worry, jus dey Obidient.
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by redcliff: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Obified234:
God knows im not scamming anyone.. Im not asking for anyone bank details .... All i am asking for , is your help.... And i will be so grateful

use your normal account beg with your full chest, you fit go be .
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by MetaPhysical: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Buhari should have also invited Obasanjo and Atiku. Since Goodluck was there, Namadi Sambo should also have been there.

Democracy Day is not property of APC.

Abeg scatter this nation and its yeye democracy day.

Give me a real Democracy, give me Yoruba Nation.
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Obified234: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mandate2023:

abeg boss... Let us put humanity first ...abeg
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Vinnie2000(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Jus call Peter Obi, make him obify yar stomach with him consumption to production speech. Now you see why stomach infrastructure good
Meaning you can sell your future for a plate of Amala and Ewedu or N100 data
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mandate2023:

Haba na. So na so Tinubu wan do him government. So na only him boys go dey enjoy for him government
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Obified234: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
redcliff:

use your normal account beg with your full chest, you fit go be .
my real acct is *holuwajobar*...i have been ban by the mod.... I have nothing to hide.... If you check the name on my acct details, you will see that it correlates
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Meaning you can sell your future for a plate of Amala and Ewedu or 100 data

Make I chop today. Tomorrow still far
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Mandate2023: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Make I chop today. Tomorrow still far

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by pat077: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ballack1:
I am very sure APC will field Muslim/Muslim ticket ..
they are clearing the ground already
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by snowball11(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
oz4real83:
When did he take the "oath of the office of the Vice-president of Nigeria"? Without taking that oath as administered by the Chief-Judge of Nigeria, anybody that calls him by that title is either an ignoramus or just making jest of him cheesy

That's exactly what the president of zombies is! grin
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Front0lane: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
I rather anything like the Pandora Criminal not happen to me.

nony43:
May anything like Buhari not happen to us again. After Buhari’s tenure every Christian suppose give survival testimony.
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Masterito(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
You said it all.
jlinkd78:
The electoral umpire/body who conducted d election then didn't pronounce them so . As much as nobody liked d truncation of that process adjudged as d most free and fair, somethings can't be done through Fiat and presidential "body" odour
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Kellie069(m): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Don’t take it too serious and personal!
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by chloride6: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Razgas:
Lol you guys are just destroying this country. Turning it into a lawless country and hoping to japa when the consequences of your actions begin to manifest

Lol, they won the fairest election in the history of Nigeria. What are you talking about? Even Military coupist get full privileges
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by AntiMahdi: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
This is what treachery and betrayal will net you in the God foresaken Nijeriya.

This is someone who quickly renounced the June 12 mandate and served under Abacha for 5ys.

This is the same person Tinubu is aiming for as his running mate.
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by CheapHomes1: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
oz4real83:
When did he take the "oath of the office of the Vice-president of Nigeria"? Without taking that oath as administered by the Chief-Judge of Nigeria, anybody that calls him by that title is either an ignoramus or just making jest of him cheesy

You are blessed for this comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by CheapHomes1: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
chloride6:

Lol, they won the fairest election in the history of Nigeria. What are you talking about? Even Military coupist get full privileges

When they won, they were president elect and vice president elect. Where they sworn in after they won the fairest election the history of Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by casualobserver: 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
ganisucks:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/13/buhari-govt-finally-recognizes-mko-abiolas-deputy-babagana-kingibe-as-vice-president/

somebody that was officially recognised as VP at the same time as Abiola when he was given GCON award by Buhari. GCON is only given to vice presidents, senate presidents etc and GCFR to presidents
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by redcliff: 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Obified234:
my real acct is *holuwajobar*...i have been ban by the mod.... I have nothing to hide.... If you check the name on my acct details, you will see that it correlates

but bro, na almost everyday you dey beg now. thats not good. if you are fully able find something menial and do that will give you daily 2k.
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by yusluvad(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aldebaran:

Babangida, the Maradona, destroyed the Nigerian Dream...
Babagana not Babangida...
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Fergusleo1: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bros y u dey stress ur self on top another man matter, Mr constitution
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
chloride6:

Military leaders were sworn in...these pair were not. I don't expect you to understand though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Bomb Blast In Kaduna / Sex-For-Food Destroying Girls, Women In North-East IDPs Camps / “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.