Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,290 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO (35398 Views)

Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / Has President Buhari Appointed Kingibe as New Chief Of Staff? (Fact Check) / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Popesuccess(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
jlinkd78:
The electoral umpire/body who conducted d election then didn't pronounce them so . As much as nobody liked d truncation of that process adjudged as d most free and fair, somethings can't be done through Fiat and presidential "body" odour
You have said all. Any attempt to pay him any money due to an ex vice president should be resisted

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Aldebaran(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
yusluvad:
Babagana not Babangida...

I don't mean Babagana, but Ibrahim Babangida
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by chloride6: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Razgas:
Military leaders were sworn in...these pair were not. I don't expect you to understand though

I expect you think you have a point. Who swears in the Military?

The country decided to move forward by recognising the injustice meted out to someone who secured a mandate through the polls, and you are taking about swearing in.
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by pquaver(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Enoch07:
Abi na the real consensus candidate be this?

Guy u got me bro.. You are legendary
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
chloride6:

I expect you think you have a point. Who swears in the Military?

The country decided to move forward by recognising the injustice meted out to someone who secured a mandate through the polls, and you are taking about swearing in.
every Military head of state takes an oath of office. You can recognise them as former vice-president elect. I'm done with the conversation

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Drakkernoir: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
yusluvad:
Babagana not Babangida...

You go know say these people no dey read,na to jump straight into content....they will soon get tired.
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by pquaver(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Make I chop today. Tomorrow still far

Guy this your answer don kill me.. Yet u get mouth dey abuse Buhari and obi.. Shebi u see some people get, them see food chop.. Na so government be.. As u enjoy for GEJ na so some dey enjoy Buhari no just come out cos u dey suffer now u go dey abuse everyone learn to respect people decision.. Funny enough the government u abuse most fit benefit u most..

Na so my cousin abuse Buhari tire when he dey contest against GEJ but na under Bubu she get job for cbn without knowing anyone.. She had 1st class in economics from university in Switzerland but na house she dey truout GEJ.. Dis life no balance. I know say u be igbo, ndigbo say onunu ube nwanne agba la oso... How I go know say u no be scam first? Before we enter second phase?
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by IrepChrist: 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ballack1:
I am very sure APC will field Muslim/Muslim ticket ..

Let them go ahead... It will make the run easy for Peter Obi/ Labour party.
Watch how some politicians will start moving to Labour party in the coming days as his popularity grows.
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Okhuadams(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
oz4real83:
When did he take the "oath of the office of the Vice-president of Nigeria"? Without taking that oath as administered by the Chief-Judge of Nigeria, anybody that calls him by that title is either an ignoramus or just making jest of him cheesy
afraid make fear catch me
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by KIDfurniture(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Lightorder: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
.talking from every side of the mouth

Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by mayoricid: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
That’s senseless....
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Ifypros: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
It is all politics. They want his support by all means
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by jrusky(m): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
nony43:
May anything like Buhari not happen to us again. After Buhari’s tenure every Christian suppose give survival testimony.

No be small thing bro.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Oyiboman69: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
SarkinYarki:
This is thrash , the constitution is clear that you have to be sworn in , they were never announced as winner , neither did they ever receive any certificate of return and neither were they ever sworn in ...This is crass thrash
june 12 is now democracy day...i gues u are d one on d ballot then. U can quote ur own democracy if u want...
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Diligence: 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
The old order doesn't know who demography is... Can you imagine millions of people given birth to esp in the 90s? Guz they are in their 20s/30s and they HV listened over and over again to a ccertain Candidate called Mr Peter Obi telling his story as a Governor. They HV listened to Mr Peter Obi's videos, tapes, audios telling them and shared them over and over again:

It is your future they're toying/playing with ....
Take back your country
Life no suppose hard, Nigerians
Use public funds on Nigerian masses
Stop the wastes, bribery and corruption
How he cut costs, how he saved billions of naira
How Anambra achieved Millennium Development Goals
How Anambra improved in education and how he paid everyone and owed nobody
How youths should hold their leaders accountable

Guz: these youths are giving Nigeria last chance in 2023!!!
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by yusluvad(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Drakkernoir:

You go know say these people no dey read,na to jump straight into content....they will soon get tired.
Abi ooo
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Ezmans: 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Enoch07:
Abi na the real consensus candidate be this?
consensus vice president
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Ausbalo: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
We All Know ur tricks, Why recognizing MKO First and now Him? Because of Muslim/Muslim ticket right, we are watching and waiting
Una go see fire
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Realguyman1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Front0lane:
I rather anything like the Pandora Criminal not happen to me.

Una just dey joke with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by nony43(m): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Front0lane:
I rather anything like the Pandora Criminal not happen to me.

The good thing is Buhari is happening to you right now. grin What do you even know about Pandora? Look everyone contesting right now are better than your Nepa bill Buhari. An army General that bandits and terrorists defeated. Even in his own home state.
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by nony43(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Realguyman1:
Una just dey joke with Nigeria.

You de mind the cow.
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by clinician2x: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
This kind show de sweet yoruba ppl well well.

Na lamba.
Person way no take oath of office u de recognize as VP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Ballack1(m): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=IrepChrist post=113770116]

Let them go ahead... It will make the run easy for Peter Obi/ Labour party.
Watch how some politicians will start moving to Labour party in the coming days as his popularity grows.
So Buhari intentionally supported Tinubu because of this? Just thinking loud

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by MMWandali: 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
This shows how dumb Buhari is
A person doesn't become a VP by mere recognition or declaratio
He must have taken the OATH of office
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by CompuCart(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
adamsdauptmist:
WHERE IS YOUR CONTACT DETAILS

Abeg na ban I they chop always if I put my contact from the spam bots I even try to post it now thesame issue(prove in the screenshot).I'll DM you and send it via mail I'll try to also to include it in my signature it the ban is over.

Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Khastro(m): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
I would wonder why he had to be recognised on his penultimate democracy day, and why we didn't have discussions (or know government's opinion) about Kingibe's accession to official ex VP
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by TheOmoney(m): 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
I believe they're also considering him as a vice to BAT....if he's a Christian
Re: Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO by Tylerboy15011(m): 7:05am On Jun 14, 2022
Does recognizing him has any positive impact on him or what? All this are non essential to me

My opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting / Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) / FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.