Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? (15331 Views)

Be Sincere! Where Is The Weirdest Place You Have Had Sęx? / Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex / Guys, Lets Talk! Where Is The Strangest Or Weird Place You’ve Ever Had Séx? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by yetunsbay(m): 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Demigod22:

I think we had an issue, Khadija and I, and I want to travel the following day, she got angry and left my house. The following day, her class had a fashion show and I was there, she sent someone to me that she was outside waiting for me. When I got there, she apologized and I did too, then I asked her to follow me let me show her something. It was afternoon, so when we got to the lecture hall, it was empty then and then the thought came and I can't overcome it. I put her hands on the seat, bend her a little, pulled down the pant, she was protesting because if we are caught that means we are leaving the school and it was afternoon, before you say jack, I was penetrating. People were passing outside and some even stood in front of the hall, but we did it anyway.

She was the one that spoil me in school. Even in the Theatre hall watching drama we can start fingering ourselves. But now I don't do that again. I only want to have sex responsibly now.
You be part of 9ja prob grin
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
weird. You mentioned you'd always been a virgin all this while. Now you lost yours way back in secondary school. That's mind blowing. Did you go back in time?
grin

No... Sex doesn't mean intercourse... I gave him ôral sex... I think it counts...

When's your birthday?
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Happened some yrs back. She was with a group of guys who were busy talking nonsense while she needed attention. I was with a group of my guys splurging part of our wins but i noticed her eyes were on me. I looked we locked eyes she smiled. Invitation. I got up because i new I had just been granted free access. So getting up I signalled her. We were at the outdoor bar tho. I went through to the back of the building which was dark ( It's fenced) and she went through the kitchen to meet me behind. No much talking. Hot bîttch grabbed my D nd i was already hard. She went on all fours while I served her a quick doggy. We exchanged numbers. I left first to my seat and she got back to hers in another like 10 mins. She kept stealing glances. Fûcked her a couple more times.. She had very good pussy too.

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Hacks4dummies: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Datboredberri:
grin

No... Sex doesn't mean intercourse... I gave him ôral sex... I think it counts...

When's your birthday?
nawa. The way you define sex funny die angry :Dmy heart don cut. Was afraid I was the only virgin left In this world. November 7th. You wonna make it something special? embarassed
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Hacks4dummies: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
killmods:
Happened some yrs back. She was with a group of guys who were busy talking nonsense while she needed attention. I was with a group of my guys splurging part of our wins but i noticed her eyes were on me. I looked we locked eyes she smiled. Invitation. I got up because i new I had just been granted free access. So getting up I signalled her. We were at the outdoor bar tho. I went through to the back of the building which was dark ( It's fenced) and she went through the kitchen to meet me behind. No much talking. Hot bîttch grabbed my D nd i was already hard. She went on all fours while I served her a quick doggy. We exchanged numbers. I left first to my seat and she got back to hers in another like 10 mins. She kept stealing glances. Fûcked her a couple more times.. She had very good pussy too.
bad guy

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by okoroemeka(m): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mystique1996:
Mine was in a car along a busy road in Abuja.

And I’m an uncompleted building ;

Share yours!
in front of my babes house on a busy street in the back of my tinted sienna in broad daylight,cars,okada,Keke, pedestrians are passing we no send,the babe need am seriously and cannot endure any more delays,oyibo baby after you na you,I beg
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
nawa. The way you define sex funny die angry cheesy my heart don cut. Was afraid I was the only virgin left In this world. November 7th. You wonna make it something special? embarassed
Lol... Don't mind me... grin

I'll wait till next week... 7 days from now and you'll be the only virgin left...

November 7th... We have time... I really wanted to know your sign...

You keep disappearing! And only thesóurcerer is allowed to! angry

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Hacks4dummies: 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Datboredberri:
Lol... Don't mind me... grin

I'll wait till next week... 7 days from now and you'll be the only virgin left...

November 7th... We have time... I really wanted to know your sign...

You keep disappearing! And only thesóurcerer is allowed to! angry
no nau.. don't leave me Who's the lucky guy? Lol I keep disappearing how? Haha. I do come around...is thesourcerer the lucky bastard? Lol
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
no nau.. don't leave me Who's the lucky guy? Lol I keep disappearing how? Haha. I do come around...is thesourcerer the lucky bastard? Lol
Don't worry... On your celibacy journey I'll be here to guide you... I'm sick of it... grin

Scorpio... Hmm.... Scorpio... First guy I was ever attracted to was a Scorpio...

Lol... No... But he's Aries... So he's allowed to ghost me occasionally... But why do you keep denying me your attention? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Hacks4dummies: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Datboredberri:
Don't worry... On your celibacy journey I'll be here to guide you... I'm sick of it... grin

Scorpio... Hmm.... Scorpio... First guy I was ever attracted to was a Scorpio...

Lol... No... But he's Aries... So he's allowed to ghost me occasionally... But why do you keep denying me your attention? undecided
Lol "denying you my attention"? How do you mean? I'm chatting wfy you currently. Am I not? So you're not gonna reveal any information about this lucky guy abi.
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
Lol "denying you my attention"? How do you mean? I'm chatting wfy you currently. Am I not? So you're not gonna reveal any information about this lucky guy abi.
Yes... On that thread! Halfway you usually ghost me... angry

Oh... He's a friend in my neighbourhood... tongue
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Hacks4dummies: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Datboredberri:

Lol I thought it the other way around. A friend in the neighborhood is indeed a lucky one.. he'll be popping a brand new pink p***y owned by a gorgeous ebony goddess.

I wish I were him.
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Lexkenny99(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
arthurwillia:
When was this? Which year

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
Lol I thought it the other way around. A friend in the neighborhood is indeed a lucky one.. he'll be popping a brand new pink p***y owned by a gorgeous ebony goddess.

I wish I were him.
Tell that to my ex... grin

No I don't... I offered my number... No response...

Lol... Don't flatter me! Ill frame this comment! grin
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Hacks4dummies: 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Datboredberri:
Tell that to my ex... grin

No I don't... I offered my number... No response...

Lol... Don't flatter me! Ill frame this comment! grin
you offered your number when Perhaps that happened on earth 300. Not this one.

Your ex is a dumb fvxk. No offence

Please frame it. Infact place it on marble.. cause I mean every single word.
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
you offered your number when Perhaps that happened on earth 300. Not this one.

Your ex is a dumb fvxk. No offence

Please frame it. Infact place it on marble.. cause I mean every single word.
My whatsapp number! Check your mentions... I did...

And you're the sweetest person! I'm glad we're talking again... grin

And yes... He was... grin
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Hacks4dummies: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Datboredberri:
My whatsapp number! Check your mentions... I did...

And you're the sweetest person! I'm glad we're talking again... grin

And yes... He was... grin
I didn't get the notification maybe it was on the banned account. I must have missed it somehow.

Sweetest person? Lol. That's too much.. I'd blush to death rn if I was caucasian. grin grin Thanks for the compliment.

Could you re-send it here real quick, or you would rather send it via a pm?

Your ex perhaps wasn't into black queens.

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Das1mama: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Jeon:

PLEASE RESPECT YOURSELF AND STAY AWAY FROM MY MENTIONS WITH THOSE STUPID JOKES OF YOURS.
Are u pissed wit his quote, many are mad but few are roaming. know this and have peace.
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Hacks4dummies: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Datboredberri:

you done ghosted me. Lol
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Jeon:

By my virginity being your sorrows.
The reason why you quoted me first.
lols na you sabi
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mystique1996:

cheesy grin grin grin
ohamadike
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Totomechanic:

Lucky you... We wey dey SS no see pass 5k lipsrsealed .. asides the 30grand that inec soft us ... Èleeribu polling center. lipsrsealed
nawao APC show us love well because PDP no get mouth for the state
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
bukky1994
I hail thee sir I really conquered

I wouldn't say that because i would've been treated worst than a criminal. You have to understand that they lived in well fenced compound with high gate and they also had 2 english dogs as security. I never went back to her compound again and insisted that we meet outside her home anytime we want to see.
you're really a hero
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
1onebigman:
Was 2019..na untop fridge I been choose as my dinning table and one AC wey been de outside my house
omo badoo
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
The Weirdest place ave had Sex kiss A friend of mine invited me to her uncles chieftancy ceremony,i arrived late so she took me inside the guest room to serve me privately,omo she started smiling mischeviously saying i always show up late for everything,i smiled back saying I was sorry,she then touched my hair saying i had soft hair and she liked it,OMO she gave me goosebumps cause gals dont touch my hair normally,To cut the long story she felt my body shiver,then we kissed,dats hw we had passionate 20 mins sex in her uncles guest room,I had to help her fix her hair and her dress lol.Shes married now tho.
correct guy, I hope say u fix am well
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mystique1996:

Luck you! I tried this and got caught omo I was beater blue black grin angry grin
u mean am sorry
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by TheSourcerer: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Datboredberri:

Hey Princess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by majamajic(m): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
solmusdesigns:
Ajman beach UAE... A sharp quickie

Opposite a club along ring road Ibadan in a car

Ajman beach na quickie area na , after sharjah . Drinks are cheap at that area
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
=
IkeIgboNile:
Mystique1996

What!? How Did u guys pull that?

Well, they live in a duplex with many rooms. When i came she was the only one at home but before an hour or 2 everyone came back home and we had to move from her room to the rarely used guest room downstairs because it was opposite the kitchen and she started making soup with her mom and auntie. She would leave the kitchen and enter the room and we would continue from where we stopped. That girl really showed me that women are really good in multitasking grin

Her family nose doesn't function well, she can't try this with people that smell things afar

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by arthurwillia(m): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
Lexkenny99:
Younglings lol
Make sense boss
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Keniwit(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Inside my landlady's living room...na for there I bleep her daughter
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Mystique1996(f): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Demigod22:

I think we had an issue, Khadija and I, and I want to travel the following day, she got angry and left my house. The following day, her class had a fashion show and I was there, she sent someone to me that she was outside waiting for me. When I got there, she apologized and I did too, then I asked her to follow me let me show her something. It was afternoon, so when we got to the lecture hall, it was empty then and then the thought came and I can't overcome it. I put her hands on the seat, bend her a little, pulled down the pant, she was protesting because if we are caught that means we are leaving the school and it was afternoon, before you say jack, I was penetrating. People were passing outside and some even stood in front of the hall, but we did it anyway.

She was the one that spoil me in school. Even in the Theatre hall watching drama we can start fingering ourselves. But now I don't do that again. I only want to have sex responsibly now.

Only responsible sex?

Don’t be a boring guy! Keep it fun and adventurous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Queen Takes Pictures Not Knowing Her Boobs Are Showing (photos) / Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? / Some Top Romancelanders That Best Fits As Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.