Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,169 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? (15291 Views)

Be Sincere! Where Is The Weirdest Place You Have Had Sęx? / Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex / Guys, Lets Talk! Where Is The Strangest Or Weird Place You’ve Ever Had Séx? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Mystique1996(f): 7:04am On Jun 14, 2022
Jeon:

And did I told you that I'm interested in meeting anyone? and what is genuine possibilities? .I should shine teeth on all the rubbish dirt post you ppl post for fun, sorry I don't do that.

Some people like problems if u see a post u don’t like plz try as mush as possible to ignore and pass, life no hard like that ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Jeon(f): 7:13am On Jun 14, 2022
Mystique1996:

Some people like problems if u see a post u don’t like plz try as mush as possible to ignore and pass, life no hard like that ooo

okay.
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Jeon(f): 7:15am On Jun 14, 2022
bukky1994:
lols I'm not pissed off, u started the pissed off thing

By my virginity being your sorrows.
The reason why you quoted me first.

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by IkeIgboNile(m): 7:37am On Jun 14, 2022
Mystique1996

Luck you! I tried this and got caught omo I was beater blue black grin angry grin

Lol, if they beat you a girl,imagine what they would've done to me. Sorry about the beating. Would you mind sharing with us? grin
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by satandeterrible: 7:38am On Jun 14, 2022
Kollins11:
between me and you, who is a fvcking SIMP here? If you know me on this forum, you won't be saying this gibberish to me.

Just imagine, you're insulting me just because you're trying to defend a girl... Infact Your SIMP stinks like a mature He-goat.

Na Sango and Amadioha go strike your mama smelling kpekus.

SMH. It is one thing to be a simp and another thing to be an ignorant, repulsive and prideful simpleton.
Disgusting dingbat.

That's how you go about sending women your dick photos, asking them for sex. Denigrating yourself and other men in the process.
Look at the toxic thing you were pestering for sex, even when she was insulting you.
Do you not have any standards at all?

10 Likes

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Jeon:

And did I told you that I'm interested in meeting anyone? and what is genuine possibilities? .I should shine teeth on all the rubbish dirt post you ppl post for fun, sorry I don't do that.

Why the frustration all over your response to me? I'm not quarreling with you. I only made a comment. Don't address me the way you address the people you meet on here.
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Jeon(f): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Why the frustration all over your response to me? I'm not quarreling with you. I only made a comment. Don't address me the way you address the people you meet on here.

I'M JUST INFORMING U, I DON'T WELCOME DIRT TALKS.
WHAT MADE YOU TO COMMENT ABOUT GENUINE POSSIBILITIES BASED ON THE FACT YOU SAW WHAT HE POSTED.

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 14, 2022
Jeon:

I'M JUST INFORMING U, I DON'T WELCOME DIRT TALKS.
WHAT MADE YOU TO COMMENT ABOUT GENUINE POSSIBILITIES BASED ON THE FACT YOU SAW WHAT HE POSTED.

I'm not referring to anybody's post here. I know most of you commenting here both male and female are in your early and late 20s. I'm just telling you that their are bright minds here. It doesn't mean I'm referring to the person that posted. Make una stop attacking each other. Make Seun delete the romance section sef.
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Demigod22: 8:38am On Jun 14, 2022
Totomechanic:

I remember you Sharing this on that other thread... As I imagine that shit lasan, e Sweet me for body die.. bless up Bros. wink

LoL, you are smart Boss.
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Demigod22: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Mystique1996:

Plz give us full detail wink

I think we had an issue, Khadija and I, and I want to travel the following day, she got angry and left my house. The following day, her class had a fashion show and I was there, she sent someone to me that she was outside waiting for me. When I got there, she apologized and I did too, then I asked her to follow me let me show her something. It was afternoon, so when we got to the lecture hall, it was empty then and then the thought came and I can't overcome it. I put her hands on the seat, bend her a little, pulled down the pant, she was protesting because if we are caught that means we are leaving the school and it was afternoon, before you say jack, I was penetrating. People were passing outside and some even stood in front of the hall, but we did it anyway.

She was the one that spoil me in school. Even in the Theatre hall watching drama we can start fingering ourselves. But now I don't do that again. I only want to have sex responsibly now.

4 Likes

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Hacks4dummies: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2022
Datboredberri:
Kinda similar... I had sex in a ss1 classroom with a guy I had just met... Just graduated... Weirdly he's had sex with another girl there... Told me... grin
thought you said you're a virgin?
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by 1onebigman(m): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2022
Was 2019..na untop fridge I been choose as my dinning table and one AC wey been de outside my house
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by NwaAdazzi(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2022
The Weirdest place ave had Sex kiss A friend of mine invited me to her uncles chieftancy ceremony,i arrived late so she took me inside the guest room to serve me privately,omo she started smiling mischeviously saying i always show up late for everything,i smiled back saying I was sorry,she then touched my hair saying i had soft hair and she liked it,OMO she gave me goosebumps cause gals dont touch my hair normally,To cut the long story she felt my body shiver,then we kissed,dats hw we had passionate 20 mins sex in her uncles guest room,I had to help her fix her hair and her dress lol.Shes married now tho.

14 Likes

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by realestate99: 11:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Totomechanic:
Inside one of the primary school classes used as a center during 2019 general election as a corp member... She was an indigene and my APO 2 grin .. she was feeling a nigga and vice versa.. after the whole process, we enter a nearby class and made it happen.. chai! Good old daiz. wink.
Is that why you are named Totomechanic?

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Lexkenny99(m): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2022
Inside d toilet at a hotel when I And my classmates went to party hard after our just concluded waec exams... Chaii I CAN NEVER FORGET, I LASH THE CUTE BABE BACK TO BACK, she was my very close seat mate then, pricilla baby, I Dey miss u gaan grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 14, 2022
realestate99:

Is that why you are named Totomechanic?
Yaagah... Specialized in toto biznezz sir (repair and maintenance). smiley

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Lexkenny99:
Inside d toilet at a hotel when I And my classmates went to party hard after our just concluded waec exams... Chaii I CAN NEVER FORGET, I LASH THE CUTE BABE BACK TO BACK, she was my very close seat mate then, pricilla baby, I Dey miss u gaan grin

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Lexkenny99(m): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Totomechanic:

You dan dey knack since ss3? MVP ni òmóde yii oh. shocked .. na when I dey 100L I know weytin niggas dey call towtow.
Lol... My class then be lyk bbnaija house, anything fit sub 4 there. Na d babe even teach me haw to nack. I use her learn!

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2022
Lexkenny99:
Lol... My class then be lyk bbnaija house, anything fit sub 4 there. Na d babe even teach me haw to nack. I use her learn!
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Jeon(f): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Intellectuall01:

I'm not referring to anybody's post here. i know most of you commenting here both male and female are in your early and late 20s. I'm just telling you that their are bright minds here. It doesn't mean I'm referring to the person that posted. Make una stop attacking each other. Make Seun delete the romance section sef.

Will you be motivated to say this if me or the guy didn't clash?

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Ravenbeast1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
SeyiFargo:
Inside church backyard when pastor was preaching

And you dey proud.
You suppose Chop slap

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Lexkenny99(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Totomechanic:

She wasn't even a V? Dayummn... Where person fii see V for naija bayii keh? shocked ... Even the school where I do aginbaniro, 12 years old jss2 gehs dey knack steady..na that weyrey security nigga dey chao them.. insy life shocked
Haha na so you talk oo. Buh v's dey oo. Only them no too plenty. My ex wey I Meet for school be v as at 22 when she dey yr1, the first guy we lash am tell me. our last born na 20yrs. She be v cuz my mumsy dey follow am with anya red. So them dey buh na in little qty
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by arthurwillia(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Lexkenny99:
When was this? Which year
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by arthurwillia(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Totomechanic:

She wasn't even a V? Dayummn... Where person fii see V for naija bayii keh? shocked ... Even the school where I do aginbaniro, 12 years old jss2 gehs dey knack steady..na that weyrey security nigga dey chao them.. insy life shocked

I use to wonder what they see in those security guys body oo
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Hacks4dummies: 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Totomechanic:

The last V in naija did marriage in 1997 sir. lipsrsealed
nawa. So no decent women out there?
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by realestate99: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Totomechanic:

Yaagah... Specialized in toto biznezz sir (repair and maintenance). smiley
That is good.... I pray hideous customers won't park condemned and "magunlised " Toto in your mechanic workshop for you to work on.
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Mastakija(m): 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
Jeon:

PLEASE RESPECT YOURSELF AND STAY AWAY FROM MY MENTIONS WITH THOSE STUPID JOKES OF YOURS.
block him from ur mention na
Abi which one is shouting when u could actually block him from ur mention undecided
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Jeon:

Will you be motivated to say this if me or the guy didn't clash?

Abeg make we leave the matter abeg. I nor get power for argument.
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
Not anymore... Didn't feel the need to announce it... undecided
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by yetunsbay(m): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Shey me wey gf say no s.x till after marriage fit get one weird something.

Except rape, how I fit convince her pls
Re: Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? by Hacks4dummies: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Datboredberri:
Not anymore... Didn't feel the need to announce it... undecided
weird. You mentioned you'd always been a virgin all this while. Now you lost yours way back in secondary school. That's mind blowing. Did you go back in time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, / Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? / I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.