Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) (30573 Views)

Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today / Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire / Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by meobizy(f): 1:13am On Jun 14, 2022
When trying to launder your public image. See them donating blood money to families when their members perform similar atrocities in smaller scale.

2 Likes

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Flappy222: 1:54am On Jun 14, 2022
I don’t even have any strength to talk on ills of cultism.
But we need to shun it in every areas in the society.

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 2:30am On Jun 14, 2022
Slimm01:
Unto korofo. Clear road for the real doings.

You bam yakata mi lordy

4 Likes

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Makowonda: 2:54am On Jun 14, 2022
DevilSignature:
grin

Nawaaaaaaa ooooooooo

Cultists dem dae do charity give away, wetin person no go see

Wetin be dae different between terrorists and cultists? Both of them dae kill
Make una di take time read small before una comment nau!

“NBM has nothing to do with Blackaxe confraternity. Blackaxe is a criminal organisation. We are a humanitarian organisation.”

3 Likes

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by DevilSignature: 3:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Makowonda:
Make una di take time read small before una comment nau!

“NBM has nothing to do with Blackaxe confraternity. Blackaxe is a criminal organisation. We are a humanitarian organisation.”
my friend get out NBM are vikings useless cult group disturbing and
stealing from people on daily basis
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Makowonda: 3:23am On Jun 14, 2022
DevilSignature:
my friend get out NBM are vikings useless cult group disturbing and
stealing from people on daily basis
How can NBM be Vikings again?Even if you no be cultist like me you suppose de sabi their difference while in school.What you've just said is similar to a person saying that "Real Madrid is FC Barcelona".

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by paperboi147: 3:25am On Jun 14, 2022
Men bam oo
Dodorima to all glorious

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by DAwest7: 4:22am On Jun 14, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Egede
Clear road for men dem
E clear pass DSTV

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by alexvic12: 4:33am On Jun 14, 2022
I don't even know which is worse; the actual attack or the fact that cultists donate blood-stained money to the church! I call on the Bishop of that diocese to reject that money, please.

There are spiritual implications to accepting it.

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by kelvine(m): 4:36am On Jun 14, 2022
I want to read more on this, any web link?

ictplotter:
On 7th day in the 7th month of 1977, the axe was used to break the chain of oppression in Africa. Liberty and black civilization was given to Africans by NBM.
Dodorima to all futa jallon mother temple..
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by kals4luv990(m): 5:36am On Jun 14, 2022
DevilSignature:
grin

Nawaaaaaaa ooooooooo

your papa
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Antoeni(m): 5:47am On Jun 14, 2022
See Secret Cult dey Donate to Church , Ayes For That Matter

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Eyanbahose: 6:05am On Jun 14, 2022
Kudos to the black movement!

If you don't use this Oraimo earbuds then you don't know what you're missing.

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Leomalli47: 6:30am On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Blackman7 post=113779111]Nice. Men bam. [/
Error
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Leomalli47: 6:35am On Jun 14, 2022
Christane:
I really like dat OBIdently ..but how sure re we dat obi will bring about d Change we all Nigerians have been fighting for ..he might av don well in his state ..but he z about to rule a nation ..a country and a state re two different things.
My brother I believe u must be battling about OBIz competence to deliver 9JA, but bfor u do so ask ur sef is it Atiku who does not take the nation matters at heart or sick Tinubu whose case will soon be of YARADUA who died in power... to cut things short make research on this three candidate, believe me no body will tell u who to vote for thank.
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Engrbraimah: 6:43am On Jun 14, 2022
Kudo to NBM of Africa for their kind gesture

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by davillian(m): 6:52am On Jun 14, 2022
Wolves in sheep Clothes
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Otee0147: 6:55am On Jun 14, 2022
Indeed NBM is humanitarian organization, they have nothing to do with ! Only NBM can make such donations, can't because they take from the people and not give out

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Okhuadams(m): 7:08am On Jun 14, 2022
Metrix147:
The Neo-Black Movement of Africa (NBM) has announced the donation of N2m to victims of the June 5 terror attack at St Francis Church, Owo, Owo local government area of Ondo State.

National President of the Movement, Olorogun Ese Kakor, who made the donations when he visited scene of the attack and palace of the Olowo of Owo, Oba Ajibade Gbadegesin Ogunoye III also assured that NBM of Africa would help to showcase the rich cultural values of Owo community ahead of the Owo Igogo festival.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUbGfVk0Yyg
Olorogun Kakor said it was unimaginable that gunmen could kill people inside the sanctuary of God.

Kakor described the NBM as a pan-African organisation that promotes Africa culture and engaged in humanitarian services.

He insisted that the NBM was not part of the Blackaxe confraternity.

“We came to sympathise with the church on this attack. We come to share in their grief and sympathize with the people of Owo.

“Intelligence matters a lot. Security agents have to upp their came. It is getting worse. Nigerians have to report suspicion movement around them.

Parish Priest of the church, Fr. Vincent Amadin, said the number of injured persons have risen.

Amadin said those who went home after the incident didn’t know they had internal injuries.

“You cannot say this is the actual figure because more than half of the church were affected. There are various forms of injuries. Some just went home with minor injuries but they are complaining now. A woman that didn’t know she had internal injuries called me yesterday after she fell.”

Oba Ogunoye III said it was unfortunate that terrorists defiled the House of God and attempted to shatter the peace enjoyed in Owo.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/nbm-africa-donates-n2m-victims-owo-catholic-church-attack-photos-video/
. NBM men (Aiyes) una try. More blessings

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Mercury12(m): 7:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Benki003:
What did I just read

Me sef weak grin
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Mercury12(m): 7:18am On Jun 14, 2022
DevilSignature:
grin

Nawaaaaaaa ooooooooo

lol thanks bro. No diff between them o. Nah to kill be their logo

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Mercury12(m): 7:19am On Jun 14, 2022
KingLarry04:
Wonders shall never end, what did I just read abi my eyes dey pain me? NBM kwa? Mogbe
me sef don weak cheesy
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Ezenzu: 7:20am On Jun 14, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Egede
Clear road for men dem
comport yourself.
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by cybluesky(m): 7:24am On Jun 14, 2022
How many members NBM don expose for impersonating and tarnishing their image?its just akin to the NPF coming out to issue a statement on fake policemen collecting illegal fees on the road but still allowing them thrive without fishing them out.
Nbm is not statement is just to throw innocent youths off their guard,if you have a young one please educate him that there is absolutely no difference between the two names,its just one snake with two heads.
Blood thirsty possessed people and all other cults like them who are criminal in nature and its sad that the Nigerian state can't even bring a halt to the menace of cultism which implies that we may not see the end of this terrorism battle.
Na when the problem reach government house or Aso rock everybody go sit up.
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by eniolurunda151: 7:44am On Jun 14, 2022
Make I no talkMake I no talk...
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:55am On Jun 14, 2022
livinbygrace:
Nice one from Black Axxe ,but cultism is evil

He said NBM is not black Axxe, that BA is a criminal organisation.

Or do you mean he's saying that his group is a criminal organisation?
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by emmyrate1(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2022
Georgejeez:

So sorry , may affliction not arise again
Amen thanks, i learnt he escape tru the window before not untill yesterday they called he didn't make it
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by emmyrate1(m): 8:00am On Jun 14, 2022
dfrost:

Accept my sympathy, mate embarassed cry
thanks may death never took us away at the point if enjoy our fruit of labour
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by WarriAproko: 8:04am On Jun 14, 2022
Dodorima for all awumen
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by enebaino: 8:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Metrix147:
The Neo-Black Movement of Africa (NBM) has announced the donation of N2m to victims of the June 5 terror attack at St Francis Church, Owo, Owo local government area of Ondo State.

National President of the Movement, Olorogun Ese Kakor, who made the donations when he visited scene of the attack and palace of the Olowo of Owo, Oba Ajibade Gbadegesin Ogunoye III also assured that NBM of Africa would help to showcase the rich cultural values of Owo community ahead of the Owo Igogo festival.

Olorogun Kakor said it was unimaginable that gunmen could kill people inside the sanctuary of God.

Kakor described the NBM as a pan-African organisation that promotes Africa culture and engaged in humanitarian services.

“We came to sympathise with the church on this attack. We come to share in their grief and sympathize with the people of Owo.

“Intelligence matters a lot. Security agents have to upp their came. It is getting worse. Nigerians have to report suspicion movement around them.

Parish Priest of the church, Fr. Vincent Amadin, said the number of injured persons have risen.

Amadin said those who went home after the incident didn’t know they had internal injuries.

“You cannot say this is the actual figure because more than half of the church were affected. There are various forms of injuries. Some just went home with minor injuries but they are complaining now. A woman that didn’t know she had internal injuries called me yesterday after she fell.”

Oba Ogunoye III said it was unfortunate that terrorists defiled the House of God and attempted to shatter the peace enjoyed in Owo.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/nbm-africa-donates-n2m-victims-owo-catholic-church-attack-photos-video/

Wow �� this is a worthy of emulation. Thank you #TeamNBM for this. May God bless those that made this possible.
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Dpatch(m): 8:18am On Jun 14, 2022
Many things happening inside the church,first a massacre now a donation from a cult group to the Church, this is serious.

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Ifyzidane: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2022
Metrix147:

Kafor can you just be quiet ( nbm) and both parents.. Who u wan deceive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) / Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted / Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.