Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) (30576 Views)

Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today / Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire / Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by dfrost: 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
emmyrate1:
na today i hear my uncle was among the people killed that day ���

Accept my sympathy, mate embarassed cry
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Randy111(m): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
N
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by TooMuchStuff: 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wetin konsan Korofo with Jehovah?

2 Likes

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by 43Ronin: 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
I dey wait for PC, Ayé, etc

Ju

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by kingyakos: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Secret cult dey donate money for church peepo

3 Likes

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Lamasta(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmmm

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Leomalli47: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Christane:
dis owo massacre is so painful cus many lives were lost and also cus people don't av regard for God anymore ..how can people attack a sacred place of worship and kill those who came to worship God for no reason ..dis country z no longer safe ...
So u no dey Naija 2017 about OZUBULU MASSACRE , ANAMBRA STATE. E NO DEY PAINFUL ABIII
My brother make we 1st get good leaders cos the ones we get nowadays are partners of crimes, evils these days, Nd are the reason why all this kind of update dey surface online these days. BUT THE TIME IS HERE TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE come this 2023 election. Abeg go get ur pvc make we all OBIdiently partake on the NATIONL clamour call by casting our vote. I salute U!

2 Likes

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Metrix147:
The Neo-Black Movement of Africa (NBM) has announced the donation of N2m to victims of the June 5 terror attack at St Francis Church, Owo, Owo local government area of Ondo State....

imaginable that gunmen could kill people inside the sanctuary of .....

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/nbm-africa-donates-n2m-victims-owo-catholic-church-attack-photos-video/

Say that you are repenting and are wanting to associate with God. Not that you were always good.
1 Hail Mary for all who went astray. Our Lady pray for you all.
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Halo22: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
This is my first time of hearing that NBM is not part of (Aye) movement. So which one is the real cult group?
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by kingthreat(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
The number of people killed because of NBM in a month is more than those massacred in Owo. If you think I am lying, ask cultistupdate.

Halo22:
This is my first time of hearing that NBM is not part of (Aye) movement. So which one is the real cult group?

Don't be deceived. All is cultism.

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by BigYash: 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Na like this e suppose dey be.. No be to dey count scores like say na football una dey play

4 Likes

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Christane: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Leomalli47:

So u no dey Naija 2017 about OZUBULU MASSACRE , ANAMBRA STATE. E NO DEY PAINFUL ABIII
My brother make we 1st get good leaders cos the ones we get nowadays are partners of crimes, evils these days, Nd are the reason why all this kind of update dey surface online these days. BUT THE TIME IS HERE TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE come this 2023 election. Abeg go get ur pvc make we all OBIdiently partake on the NATIONL clamour call by casting our vote. I salute U!
I really like dat OBIdently ..but how sure re we dat obi will bring about d Change we all Nigerians have been fighting for ..he might av don well in his state ..but he z about to rule a nation ..a country and a state re two different things.
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Blackman7: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nice. Men bam.

2 Likes

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by generalwo(m): 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Failed society.....
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Benki003(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Prettyboy101:

E shock you grin

No be small one grin grin
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by NGELEBUBE: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
it's a way of life....men bam!

4 Likes

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Even Boko Haram will donate
last last everybody go donate
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Silentgroper(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
livinbygrace:
Nice one from Black Axxe ,but cultism is evil
It say nbm isnt

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Blankstare(m): 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
kingthreat:
The number of people killed because of NBM in a month is more than those massacred in Owo. If you think I am lying, ask cultistupdate.

Don't be deceived. All is cultism.

Which one be cultist update again...? Na wao
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by ictplotter(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
On 7th day in the 7th month of 1977, exactly 7mins after 7pm. The axe was used to break the chain of oppression in Africa. Liberty and black civilization was given to Africans by NBM.
Dodorima to all futa jallon mother temple.. Great Almighty Uniben! Dodorima to Oba Akenzuwa, Oba Ovuranmen, king jaja of opobo, Desmond tutu, Nana of itsekiri, Kanem of Bornu, Nelson mandela, Robert Mugabe, Anthony Enahoro, fela kutin, Bob Marley, Lucky Dubey. Martin Luther etc.

6 Likes

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by omobolarinwa1(m): 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
ictplotter:
On 7th day in the 7th month of 1977, the axe was used to break the chain of oppression in Africa. Liberty and black civilization was given to Africans by NBM.
Dodorima to all futa jallon mother temple..
Dodorima

3 Likes

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Carlylepneuma:
of africa aka . Complete the name and stop hiding or disguising no matter wt they are still cultist, some of them have killed, rape, rob innocent people. They are here nw forming good people in other to be accepted by d society.

And what’s the definition of a cultism?

Don’t you have extremist in religions and organizations. Does it make society condemn other members of such religions or organizations?

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Georgejeez: 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
If only there can be a powerful mother body that can unite all the leaders of Pirates, NBM , Vikings, Airlords, Maphites , Buccaneers,Black bras , Burkina Faso etc and make them work together with a common goal towards protecting the southern territory .

Trust me, no Fulani herdsmen born of women would dare attack anywhere in the south moreso have the nerve to attack and kill innocent worshippers in a church .
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Georgejeez: 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
emmyrate1:
na today i hear my uncle was among the people killed that day ���
So sorry , may affliction not arise again
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Basilokumo93: 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pls can you connect me to a rich sugar mummy, email me at basilokumo93@gmail.com
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Hellonearth: 12:28am On Jun 14, 2022
Egede to all glorious Axe Lord's,

3 Likes

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by torqque7(m): 12:31am On Jun 14, 2022
Christane:
I really like dat OBIdently ..but how sure re we dat obi will bring about d Change we all Nigerians have been fighting for ..he might av don well in his state ..but he z about to rule a nation ..a country and a state re two different things.

Do you have a better alternative to him?let us know and let's see his track records too because so far the Peter Obi thing is because he is the lesser evil available and the best with most potential. VOTE FOR CHANGE,VOTE FOR PETER OBI LABOUR PARTY. God bless Nigeria.

Anyway anyone with LEGIT properties in Abuja but having one or two issues with documents e.g. C of I, Rof O etc then check my signature and let's help you have peace of mind
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by omoadeleye(m): 12:43am On Jun 14, 2022
Benki003:
What did I just read

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates $$2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Attack

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by KingLennon(m): 12:48am On Jun 14, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Egede
Clear road for men dem
Men dem wer dey jump fence when they hear VK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money / Pastor Oritsejafor & His Wife Kiss In Church (Photos) / Panties And Charms Found In A Church In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.