Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) (30572 Views)

Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today / Pastor Odumeje Shows Off N4m To Be Given To Victims Of Ochanja Market Fire / Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Quiny32323: 8:22am On Jun 14, 2022
Make una also help us mobilize boys 4 streetmake them counter this violence.
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Mkpurummiri0147(m): 8:30am On Jun 14, 2022
Clear road for all d egede men world wide ..and all mi fellow Lord's weh dey game...dodos

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Kolaboluv7(m): 8:31am On Jun 14, 2022
Na men dey run am, if no be men na..??

Dodorima to all glorious .
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Phynboi: 8:56am On Jun 14, 2022
This is highly commendable. Kudos to NBM. In times like these this all hands must be on deck to help the aggrieved. This is no time to cast blames or call names. No matter who they are , they have done noble and may God bless them
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by NybenSBF101(m): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2022
Cultists saying that they are not cultists.. Omo no be juju be this
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Omesurum7: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2022
NBM Of Africa has consistently and continually shown it's humanitarian services to humanity, Kudos to the great Organization.
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by yampro: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2022
useless people. i wish a day will come in nigeria where we will have a govt that put these people in right their place (hell).
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Mjbecknis: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2022
This is a great and commendable act of this Movement.
At times like this when the nation are in need of great minds, NBM showed up. Kudos to NBM.
It takes a good morals, good orientation, good Goal, love for humanity, respecters of culture & people, a group of like minds to plan and touch the life's of people irrespective of their culture.

Kudos to NBM
I believe NBM has more to offer
So let's be guided, NBM as you know is not a cult group.
Cultists don't behave this way.
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2022
Christane:
dis owo massacre is so painful cus many lives were lost and also cus people don't av regard for God anymore ..how can people attack a sacred place of worship and kill those who came to worship God for no reason ..dis country z no longer safe ...
EXACTLY . SOME PEOPLE BROKE INTO MY CHURCH AND MADE AWAY WITH AMPLIFIER & OTHER MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS . I ASKED MYSELF WHY PEOPLE DON'T HAVE FEAR OF GOD ANYMORE .
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by delishpot: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2022
omoadeleye:

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates $$2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Attack

May you never know peace in your life, may all your entire life be full of disappointment, for all the greater things in life you seek for you shall never find it, for any doors of opportunity you knock shall never be opened to you.

All your helper shall resent you and you shall never see the mercy of both man and woman in this world .

Your parents shall die a terrible death before your eyes...

You shall live in sorrow and pains, you shall for pray death to come in your every day of life, you shall find no solution to your life problem and you shall end it all in an instant...

All these shall be onto you.

I returned to send your curse back to you. It is exactly how you typed it and it has been returned to you with every bitterness you used to type it. It belonged to you so I return it to you. My hands are clean. I did not add a word extra. cool cool cool
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Awise09(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2022
What is going on here? I don't get it? That first picture didn't make any sense, and I believed am seeing well.
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2022
EGEDE GET JOY AND COMPASSION OOOO cheesy
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Christane: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2022
FRANKOSKI:

EXACTLY . SOME PEOPLE BROKE INTO MY CHURCH AND MADE AWAY WITH AMPLIFIER & OTHER MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS . I ASKED MYSELF WHY PEOPLE DON'T HAVE FEAR OF GOD ANYMORE .
d reason might be becus many people now look at churches like a business center ...while some don't even believe dat God exist ...but dey fear juju and fetish stuff more then anything ...dey even fear a native doctor more than a pastor ..cus dey consider pastors as fake.. dis country z doomed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Abujaexpress: 10:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Metrix147:
The Neo-Black Movement of Africa (NBM) has announced the donation of N2m to victims of the June 5 terror attack at St Francis Church, Owo, Owo local government area of Ondo State.

National President of the Movement, Olorogun Ese Kakor, who made the donations when he visited scene of the attack and palace of the Olowo of Owo, Oba Ajibade Gbadegesin Ogunoye III also assured that NBM of Africa would help to showcase the rich cultural values of Owo community ahead of the Owo Igogo festival.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUbGfVk0Yyg
Olorogun Kakor said it was unimaginable that gunmen could kill people inside the sanctuary of God.

Kakor described the NBM as a pan-African organisation that promotes Africa culture and engaged in humanitarian services.

He insisted that the NBM was not part of the Blackaxe confraternity.

“We came to sympathise with the church on this attack. We come to share in their grief and sympathize with the people of Owo.

“Intelligence matters a lot. Security agents have to upp their came. It is getting worse. Nigerians have to report suspicion movement around them.

“NBM has nothing to do with Blackaxe confraternity. Blackaxe is a criminal organisation. We are a humanitarian organisation.”

Parish Priest of the church, Fr. Vincent Amadin, said the number of injured persons have risen.

Amadin said those who went home after the incident didn’t know they had internal injuries.

“You cannot say this is the actual figure because more than half of the church were affected. There are various forms of injuries. Some just went home with minor injuries but they are complaining now. A woman that didn’t know she had internal injuries called me yesterday after she fell.”

Oba Ogunoye III said it was unfortunate that terrorists defiled the House of God and attempted to shatter the peace enjoyed in Owo.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/nbm-africa-donates-n2m-victims-owo-catholic-church-attack-photos-video/
These criminals trying hard to legitimise thier criminal activities hiding under the CAC registration of NBM as incorporated entry.
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by VirileNelly2420: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2022
DevilSignature:
grin

Nawaaaaaaa ooooooooo

Cultists dem dae do charity give away, wetin person no go see

Wetin be dae different between terrorists and cultists? Both of them dae kill
grin grin
Dem talk say dem no b cultists. Dey b humanitarian organization.
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by enonche85(m): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2022
Hear what the cultist dey talk!...NBM is Aye and Aye is a cult group.
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Dfynboi: 11:44am On Jun 14, 2022
KingLarry04:
Wonders shall never end, what did I just read abi my eyes dey pain me? NBM kwa? Mogbe
So ur medulla oblongata don't have power of comprehension again abi u no read am before commenting??
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Diamondmiller(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2022
MEN HAIL MEN JN MILLER ASABA Z
OfeNmanu:
Dodorima to the men wey sabi grin

Na joke oo
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by SeekerOfPekus: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Why do post like this make front page

1 Like

Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Otunbakayce: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
These cultists again!
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by KingLarry04: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
Dfynboi:
So ur medulla oblongata don't have power of comprehension again abi u no read am before commenting??
bad energy pls go away
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Ikenwaka: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
The beautiful part of this NBM group apart from their very beautiful African Heritage concept is their humanitarian gestures towards the poor and the needy which is very instinctive. U can see this is not engineered by any political gainsay or foresight. It's purely instinctive and clear hearted and u wish organizations in Nigeria can take a queue from this. Our government has failed us, as such we need good spirited people to stand up for the poor and Communities.

The #2m must have been contributed amongst it's members, and not solely from the coffers of the Organization. May God continue to bless them to do greater things. I see this organization manifesting into a global trend. Kudos guys...
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Jfkitchen123(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
PC Dey do normal back to back (NAS)
Na Nbm be Aye na?
PlayerMeji:
I dey wait for PC, Ayé, etc
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Zzyy(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
SARSCoV2:
....In the struggle for freedom, we must persevere.....

Victory of africa!!
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
ihatebuhari:
Lol

It's good let all Southern Nigeria fraternity unit and fight against the evil jihadist Fulanis From the sahel
Re: NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) by Carlylepneuma: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2022
SARSCoV2:

And what’s the definition of a cultism?

Don’t you have extremist in religions and organizations. Does it make society condemn other members of such religions or organizations?

u can ask Google that bt I tell wht? Cultism is a major social problem in our society, do not compare cultism with religion mr man, most of d activities don by cultist are secretly done why is dt that so? Tell me any activity done by any religious faith secretly? U talk about extremist all d members of d cult groups are extremist, because it is built on extremism kill or be killed d choice is urs!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) / Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted / Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.