Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,012 members, 7,863,676 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

She wants to commit suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She wants to commit suicide (1434 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She wants to commit suicide by Babara1994(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
I've never been honest when it comes to professing love to any woman.

I met this lady online, we got to meet in person and in less than a month, she paid me a couple of visits and we have been having sex.

She sees me as her bf now, but I honestly don't love her. I want to avoid her completely, but each time I try to find an excuse to leave her, she weeps terribly and threatens to commit suicide - this really scares me.
Re: She wants to commit suicide by Loxleyy(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Babara1994:

I met this lady online, we got to meet in person and in less than a month, she paid me a couple of visits and we have been having sex.

When all these happened we did not hear anything.
After the sex you want to leave her no problem but they will do same to your daughters too.

8 Likes

Re: She wants to commit suicide by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Loxleyy:

After the sex you want to leave her no problem but they will do same to your daughters too.
grin
Ya a funny dude..
Re: She wants to commit suicide by Emma2Seconds: 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
Man what are you talking about, is there any marriage agreements between them in his write up above A Friendship that has not reach one month the lady starts spreading her leg like Keziah. Before entering in to any vehicle you have to ask where the car is conveying you to. So Stop The Blame ok . SAY No Premarital Sex It Can't Take Us any where.
Loxleyy:

3 Likes

Re: She wants to commit suicide by Loxleyy(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Man what are you talking about, is there any marriage agreements between them in his write up above A Friendship that has not reach one month the lady starts spreading her leg like Keziah. Before entering in to any vehicle you have to ask where the car is conveying you to. So Stop The Blame ok . SAY No Premarital Sex It Can't Take Us any where.

He entered the vehicle knowing it won't go to his destination. It is obvious that he wanted sex why not look for professional sex workers.

4 Likes

Re: She wants to commit suicide by Rexymania(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
She will never do that

Babara1994:

She sees me as her bf now, but I honestly don't love her. I want to avoid her completely, but each time I try to find an excuse to leave her, she weeps terribly and threatens to commit suicide - this really scares me.

Re: She wants to commit suicide by Emma2Seconds: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
All of them are the same commercial sex workers are not written on the face ok.
Loxleyy:

He entered the vehicle knowing it won't go to his destination. It is obvious that he wanted sex why not look for professional sex workers.

2 Likes

Re: She wants to commit suicide by Emma2Seconds: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
All is well
Re: She wants to commit suicide by PerfectStranger(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Just let her know you not cut out for any relationship palava straight up.
Re: She wants to commit suicide by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Damn! Some men are scum!

1 Like

Re: She wants to commit suicide by Emma2Seconds: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tell Her You Have Given Your Life To Christ. grin grin grin
Re: She wants to commit suicide by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Alaye carry your cross
Re: She wants to commit suicide by Fmghewzy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
I don't understand what sort of relationship you people are into self.

Always define whatever relationship it is you want to start.Set boundaries and expectations.
Not the one that one partner would feel jilted if everything goes south.
Eg.
No sex relationship.
Just sex no feelings attached.
Just friendship and companionship.
No financial aid or help.
Whatever it's you want and expect tell each other.

Always define the relationship , not the one that the girl would say : you were just after my body nonsense
Or the guy would be capping she just loved me for my money rubbish.
Re: She wants to commit suicide by cavreek: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
This is excatly what happens when ladies are vulnerable because they need someone to marry and wolves in sheepskin will arise to capitalize on their desperation
Re: She wants to commit suicide by dayemanate: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ok
Re: She wants to commit suicide by Cutehector(m): 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Prick no dey ever hear word
Re: She wants to commit suicide by arthurwillia(m): 5:58am On Jun 15, 2022
Babara1994:

Continue dating her na abi.. why would you want to avoid free kpekus, trust me you don’t want to do that bro

(1) (Reply)

Would You Abandon Your Fiancé For A Billionaire's Daughter In Qatar? / "I Was Told To Sleep On Graveyard" Nigerian Lady Seeks Help / "a Man Shall Leave His Father And Mother: "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.