Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,394 members, 7,850,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) (46407 Views)

Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport / Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
verybadmouth:

If what you typed is a lie, Sango will roast you like suya. Obi ko OBO ni
Shatap
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by mauchiz: 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Ds man will make help labour party, I wish smaller party can team up with him n defect APC. It will be difficult for him alone to defect corrupt APC n PDP

With Nigerian youths,he will win,
Get your pvc, president bihari will support anyone that wins, he did not interfere in Apc presidential election.

Get your pvc, Tell others about it, tell relatives and neighbors.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Monday60655(m): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
I urge you all to get your PVC that's your election power. The highest and greatest love for Peter Obi is to get your PVC, then vote him on the election day.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by pacesetting: 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
pacificom:

You are in your drink bro. By the time your eyes will clear, you will realise that Tinubu is the new occupant in Aso Rock.
Dream on bro
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Reality3080:
the only thing they use in promoting peter obi is lies n I wonder how an average Yoruba person will vote d same Igbo that hates everyone with passion
Incoherent balderdash
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by juman(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nigerians cannot trust igbo man.
Maybe latter when democracy grows.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
HilcomTech:

So lame...
What about Musa your Hausa friend in Kano.

Suddenly all Igbos now have imaginary friends all over the country
Trash
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by verybadmouth(m): 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
Shatap
ya mouth
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by DrGeoAngel: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I hope these real Niggars get to showcase their love for Peter obi during the election...

I don already get my PVC sef...

Peter obi or nothing....

Una 5k no fi move me...

I will collect the 5k and still vote for Peter Obi. It's a secret ballot thing.

1 Like

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by juniorstar(m): 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
It would av been impossible for apc to defeat pdp...if Jonathan wasn't a cool headed fellow. If Apc is cool headed their defeat is sure.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Obyino: 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
If you like don't vote Peter Obi,that one nah your business
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
AsiwajuOfPeePoo:
Honestly, it is only abnormal someone that will choose Tinubu over Obi.

That someone will choose Atiku or Tinubu over Peter Obi is abnormal!

2 Likes

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
domination:
After waiting almost 9 hours to get registered at Inec office and you want me not to vote the best among the rest.

If I fail to vote for obi, then what is my gain?

God bless you. Encourage others please
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Polynek(m): 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Forget about all dix noise upandan, the next president of Nigeria is Atiku or Tinubu
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by 7arrows: 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
Crixxx:
PO the name on every lip.
The youth have risen and it won't be business as usual because na them get this country.

Youths I beg una try to get your PVC. They will frustrate you in the effort but pls dont give up. When they see ur names, (chinedu, udoka, chisom, emeka etc) it happened to me but I overcame. We r tired of the same old politicians we need a real change
God bless you all. God bless Niger.

1 Like

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by 7arrows: 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Fahdiga post=113798450]Kunle my Yoruba friend told me that in his home town of Ilesha that Peter Obi is the topic of discussion everywhere. Same thing Adewale told me that is happening in Ife. Peter Obi is a goal. We move[/quote

Adekunle and oluwaseun told me same. Let's not allow them rig the election. It's not turn by turn. Let a competent person take control.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by moshino(m): 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
triple996:
All this won't make us vote u

Why not, because he's not from your tribe? How has tribal bigotry and hatred helped Nigeria be safer and more prosperous?
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
Kunle my Yoruba friend told me that in his home town of Ilesha that Peter Obi is the topic of discussion everywhere. Same thing Adewale told me that is happening in Ife. Peter Obi is a goal. We move
So what did your friend tell you about Obi in Abia, Imo, Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi is he a goal there too
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by 7arrows: 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
AsiwajuOfPeePoo:
Honestly, it is only abnormal someone that will choose Tinubu over Obi.

Especially some tribalistic BIGOTS. All they care about is tribe and not good leadership. I know a lot of them.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Inosky: 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
When God got your back, your story will spread like wildfire. Everyone knows what's good for the country as e dey so. Our past mümù don reset our brains. Better Naija is all we want, Peter Obi all the way! God will bless him for giving us hope for once in this rough country.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by mrkings84(m): 11:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
I am skwaibomite.
I am PDP, but come 2023, PETER OBI GOT MY VOTE.

OBI OVER ATIKU!!
OBI OVER TINUBU!!

NIGERIA MUST BE REDEEMED!

1 Like

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by splashbaby(m): 12:01am On Jun 15, 2022
SHINJA:

Why e dey pain...free dem

Me and my Yoruba Christian brothers go vote obi..

You fit vote your tinubu,since suffer no dey tire uuu..

God bless southsouth and southwest
Oponu, una don enter Biafra revolution one chance be dat. People wey dey confuse you dey follow them ọmọ àlè jatijati...Mr Follow follow...You dey announce your stupidity. Obi wey be say na the same old man of PDP extract wey no fit win a single state.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:09am On Jun 15, 2022
Any youth that is normal won't try toying with this country again.... it's not even gonna be for months but for 8 years? shocked shocked

Oh... come on, let's help ourselves and our future please. I'm afraid for this country aswear.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:15am On Jun 15, 2022
splashbaby:
Oponu, una don enter Biafra revolution one chance be dat. People wey dey confuse you dey follow them ọmọ àlè jatijati...Mr Follow follow...You dey announce your stupidity. Obi wey be say na the same old man of PDP extract wey no fit win a single state.

He's not just the man from PDP, stop that mentality. Suffer never tire you? Which area should we even talk about.... Is it the exchange rate that is affecting practically everything?
Is it the height of insecurity? Both lives and cyberspace.....
Tell me where it's better for you?
When these people enters, most times....they forget their labourers but you see someone with the interest of the country at heart, we shouldn't joke with that. If we have a sound President, won't you boast with that even outside here.
Try and listen to these men and know what they are bringing to table.
It's all up in our hands....
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by FamTomx2(m): 12:17am On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I hope these real Niggars get to showcase their love for Peter obi during the election...

I don already get my PVC sef...

Peter obi or nothing....

Una 5k no fi move me...

Hmmm, I love that..
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:20am On Jun 15, 2022
Okhuadams:
So what did your friend tell you about Obi in Abia, Imo, Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi is he a goal there too

You really want to know?

Peter is the youths' passion to change this country for good. He's like wildfire....we don't want to cage this country anymore. We are tired. God knows

1 Like

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:25am On Jun 15, 2022
DrGeoAngel:

I will collect the 5k and still vote for Peter Obi. It's a secret ballot thing.

My dear.....shebi we no take oath, I go thumbprint on the right one if I were they. Or kukuma stay away from their useless money.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 12:25am On Jun 15, 2022
OfoIgbo:

I believe they are currently talking with Kwankwaso. I hope that is NORTH enough for you nigga
And you think Kwakwanso will agree to be VP?... Smh!
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:27am On Jun 15, 2022
juman:
Nigerians cannot trust igbo man.
Maybe latter when democracy grows.

Your quote says "APC and PDP have failed the country"
Then leave every other thing and vote for the little hope left for this country.

1 Like

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by keypha1: 12:31am On Jun 15, 2022
Enough is enough, Nigerian youths has to unites together and chease all this grandpapa thifes that called them self president they don't have anything to offer to Nigerians, we must chease them as endsears time, get your PVC oh, I have gotten my own.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by asunaobi(m): 12:33am On Jun 15, 2022
DRimsh:
All of you rooting Peter Obi for President are all gullible... It seems you people are not seeing the big picture. Most especially the Yorubas.

Why do Nigerian youths get beguiled so easily?

Youths are the problem of this Nation, Nigeria.

Peter Obi is not fit for the job.

#TruthIsSacred.

Youths are the problems of Nigeria? You can really see the big picture.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Paullo19: 12:58am On Jun 15, 2022
cosse:

Ilesha keeee u dere..am from ilesha..nothing of such is happening..stop all this lies now haba
Same way u won't hear when he becomes the president... God we pray that may those praying for things to never be good in this country go deaf IJN(AMen)..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) / DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.