Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,355 members, 7,850,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) (46404 Views)

Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport / Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by ScamHunter: 1:16am On Jun 15, 2022
AsiwajuOfPeePoo:
Honestly, it is only abnormal someone that will choose Tinubu over Obi.

What are you saying. There are many abnormal and misnormal peepoo in Nigeria
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Nigeriainpeace: 1:22am On Jun 15, 2022
South south will never vote Obi, he is a good man with good intentions for Nigeria, but the truth remains his fathers, brothers, sisters and mothers from the East will mount serious pressure on him to accent to their request of sharing the country, and if that happens they are claiming the southern region as part of their Biafra land... God for bid we rather fight for our own Niger Delta republic or rather stay with Nigerian than to be with with south east for their Biafra agenda, those of you in other regions will not be affiliated, Obi in person have a very Good intentions for Nigerian we love him in person when the pressure will start coming he may not be able to stand it, thank God for wike as Vp south south is for PDP life and direct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by ScamHunter: 1:32am On Jun 15, 2022
Benez:
All I know is that Peter Obi will win on Twitter.

You're wrong. He has ALREADY won on Twitter. We're now working on him winning the Nigerian presidency and liberating the country from thieves
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Freedomsurellp: 1:33am On Jun 15, 2022
Love the Passion ,The Movement.. Unfortunately ,This Man won't be Voted for by many Northerner .

He Won't Win the Presidential Election .

Quite Unfortunate ,But when will an Igbo man win Presidential Election and becomes the Next President ?

When ..
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 15, 2022
AsiwajuOfPeePoo:
Honestly, it is only abnormal someone that will choose Tinubu over Obi.

Ure the abnormal one who is choosing someone with no exceptional track record over a proven Performer who also drew a development plan for Lagos.

We will not handover Nigeria to a man who allowed health workers go on strike for 13 months and could not improve revenue generation after EIGHT YEARS. I reject it for my Children!
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by aloko001: 2:04am On Jun 15, 2022
Check out my collections of the most exceptional places around the world

https://opensea.io/gynesis
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:22am On Jun 15, 2022
PdP missed missed chance in this guy
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 2:32am On Jun 15, 2022
onthehill:

Na for there e go finsh
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by thecommunist(m): 2:58am On Jun 15, 2022
LOL! these peeps are one of a kind. suddenly, we start hearing "my yoruba friend", "my yoruba Christian brother" and then Nigeria is no longer zoo..hahahaha.

behavior is like smoke, no way you can hide it as it will always find a way to come out and this is the reason Obi may loose.
His supporters should know that there are ways to put your points across without being obnoxious or resorting to mudslinging.
many people that had supported from the onset would begin to have a rethink because of these their obnoxious attitude as this is just a foretaste of what to come should they win.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by thecommunist(m): 3:04am On Jun 15, 2022
Freedomsurellp:
Love the Passion ,The Movement.. Unfortunately ,This Man won't be Voted for by many Northerner .

He Won't Win the Presidential Election .

Quite Unfortunate ,But when will an Igbo man win Presidential Election and becomes the Next President ?

When ..
the day they start being objective and stop disparaging everybody that does not agree with them is the day they will rule Nigeria.
as long as they continue cuss everybody out because they cannot have their way, then they would continue to stand alone without support or alliance from any region.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Phelix111(m): 3:06am On Jun 15, 2022
ebbo:
And it shall ends here as the usual beer parlour presidential rumour.
Think deeply before you comment. .. The Internet never forget.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Phelix111(m): 3:10am On Jun 15, 2022
cosse:

Ilesha keeee u dere..am from ilesha..nothing of such is happening..stop all this lies now haba

Why the name calling & swearing? Why fight your comrade over those that can't do same for your sake? I say this with Brotherly love though. Peace✌️
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Phelix111(m): 3:12am On Jun 15, 2022
sammirano:
Normal, most obi fools are cronic drinkers, reason for their loud mouth and obnoxious expectations.
Really unnecessary SMH...
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Omoboricash(m): 3:31am On Jun 15, 2022
cosse:

Ilesha keeee u dere..am from ilesha..nothing of such is happening..stop all this lies now haba
Let him continue deceiving himself.
Reality will flash him on the face before 12 noon on election day.

I listened a radio program, where a caller was from Benue state. His home town has boundary with enugu state. The guy said nobody knows or have ever heard of Peter Obi in Benue. He also said he travelled to Enugu and trying to sample people's opinions, the guy is not popular in enugu too. we are waiting, time shall tell
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by ofiko123(m): 3:47am On Jun 15, 2022
Wishing Peter obi sucess in next year's presidential election...
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 4:56am On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author=7arrows post=113811587][/quote] Good
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by AnambraPrince: 5:04am On Jun 15, 2022
Not surprised. Because it's only chronic drunkards that believe Obi can win grin
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by modsfucker: 5:36am On Jun 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
Kunle my Yoruba friend told me that in his home town of Ilesha that Peter Obi is the topic of discussion everywhere. Same thing Adewale told me that is happening in Ife. Peter Obi is a goal. We move

Ugochukwu my good friend told me that everyone is discussing about Tinubu in Arochukwu, they can't get enough of Jagaban.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 5:39am On Jun 15, 2022
modsfucker:

Ugochukwu my good friend told me that everyone is discussing about Tinubu in Arochukwu, they can't get enough of Jagaban.
Stale
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Emk5556: 5:54am On Jun 15, 2022
All of you rooting Peter Obi for President are all gullible... It seems you people are not seeing the big picture. Most especially the Yorubas.

Why do Nigerian youths get beguiled so easily?

Youths are the problem of this Nation, Nigeria.

Peter Obi is not fit for the job. Why do you say so?

#TruthIsSacred.[/quote]
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Elidrisy20: 5:54am On Jun 15, 2022
These guys look like unknown men-Gun to me
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Chochovini: 6:01am On Jun 15, 2022
Jmichael1:
If they like,let dem go to the grave yard to continue frm were they stop....BT

las las peter obituary won't win a single state
. So says a supporter of a drug baron and a criminal in agbada.

I take a stroll...
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Zonefree(m): 6:16am On Jun 15, 2022
Spibat fellowship Akwakuma, Owerri

I see Elder
I see Tallest
I see Deco
I see Chiefo

Men choke jaga jaga.

Nice one guys...
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Zonefree(m): 6:17am On Jun 15, 2022
Elidrisy20:
These guys look like unknown men-Gun to me
Shut up...one of these guys can feed your entire generation!
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by anonimi: 6:18am On Jun 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
Kunle my Yoruba friend told me that in his home town of Ilesha that Peter Obi is the topic of discussion everywhere. Same thing Adewale told me that is happening in Ife. Peter Obi is a goal. We move

Did Kunle confirm to you how much Pandora Peter gave the Ilesha people as stomach infrastructure? Or he omitted that vital information

1 Like

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 6:19am On Jun 15, 2022
Fahdiga:

Are you awake from your dream? grin

The topic should have read: Ibo Youths Carry Peter Obi's Campaign to Beer Parlour.

I can't see a single Nigerian there. All I can see are Biafran boys grin

Ogede Onisikuso!
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:20am On Jun 15, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Are you awake from your dream? grin

The topic should have read: Ibo Youths Carry Peter Obi's Campaign to Beer Parlour.

I can't see a single Nigerian there. All I can see are Biafran boys grin
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

1 Like

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 6:25am On Jun 15, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

This is an improvement! The first time KingofTheCoast, a.k.a.Fahdiga made a point without abusing Tinubu grin

Meanwhile...OBI is only going to be president of Anambra grin
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:33am On Jun 15, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

This is an improvement! The first time KingofTheCoast, a.k.a.Fahdiga made a point without abusing Tinubu grin

Meanwhile...OBI is only going to be president of Anambra grin
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by MrCuteking(m): 6:38am On Jun 15, 2022
This Obi of a man done they circulate like play like play. Maybe I will join the crowd. Lolz. I guess he's got my vote. I've never come out to vote for ayone before. I'll get my pvc hopefully to vote for him lets see how it pans out.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by oguns222: 6:53am On Jun 15, 2022
triple996:
All this won't make us vote u

If your brain is working well, you will never choose Tinubu over Peter Obi.

Tinubu, the flag bearer, can't even hold the flag he was supposed to bear.

Tonibu the shaki shaki daddy.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Geneh411: 6:57am On Jun 15, 2022
How dumb can you guys just become? You were shouting all around that the people are Obi's structure, that he has support base everywhere, now why banking on Kwankwaso and the North? Obi can never be President of Nigeria, forget all these online shenanigans, northerners will never vote for him not at this time in Nigeria
OfoIgbo:

I believe they are currently talking with Kwankwaso. I hope that is NORTH enough for you nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#EndSARS Protest In Ekpoma Turns Violent As Protesters Clash With Police / Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.