Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,357 members, 7,850,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" (7441 Views)

Husband Busts Wife Cheating, Destroys Lover's Car (Photos, Video) / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by Elidixran: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
abobote:

When did Emmanuel marry the Rose that has been forcing herself on him
I wonder o, people go just dey talk anyhow
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by Eniitankorede: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
abobote:
Hope you didn't allow her come back to the house again?
Though, I started doubting the story the moment you said, you gain access to their room through the help of the manager. Such unprofessional act

Every manager has a price.
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" by Eniitankorede: 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sweetplum:

Mad op with your fictions. You v many threads with similar stories n your stupid link to read the rest. May all your handles be banned for life. May your be starved of data till eternity. Mofo

Kilodee!!! He kill person ni? Or why these curses?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Break Up Nicely / How Do I Tell My Girlfriend She Smells Down There? / What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.